The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   Stephanie and her nieces & nephews (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/stephanie-and-her-nieces-and-nephews-5712.html)

crypt 04-19-2005 01:09 AM

Stephanie and her nieces & nephews

we see a lot of pictures of caroline and her children, and to a lesser extent stephanie and her children, but it seems like there are hardly any photos of the aunties with their nieces & nephews (or maybe it's just me). i was just curious, despite the differences between their mother and their auntie(and i'm not trying to start an argument on a true or false kinda thing), are caroline's children and stephanie reasonably close, and the same with caro and her nieces & nephew? it's just that i've never seen a picture of them together and was wondering...

michelle 04-19-2005 01:58 PM

Well, there is an interview I posted in the thread ' Bio of Stephanie' where she says a few very sweet things about Caro and the kids.
They have a realtion like it is in most families.

nina86lila 04-19-2005 05:21 PM

pics of auntie and nephew and niece

6 Attachment(s)
some pics of the Best aunt Stephanie.....................:) :p

towsend 04-22-2005 04:11 PM

The pix was taken after Stefano's dead. They go all on vacation (granddad, Albert, Caroline and her children and Stepahnie) I believe they were in Jamaica. (dec 1990) I have also more pix but not with stephanie...

budge9 04-22-2005 04:31 PM

Could you please post the pics townsend as I would love to see them? Thank you!

monaco70s 04-22-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by towsend
The pix was taken after Stefano's dead. They go all on vacation (granddad, Albert, Caroline and her children and Stepahnie) I believe they were in Jamaica. (dec 1990) I have also more pix but not with stephanie...

Indeed Townsend, I have a mag from that time with those pics. Robertino Rosellini joined them on that ocassion. Thanks for the pics :)

nina86lila 04-23-2005 04:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Stephanie .......and Albert are great oncle and aunt for andrea charlotte and pierre but it's very difficult to see Caroline with Steph's children and now I've never seen Stephanie with Alexandra !! What a shame !:(
but I'm sure that Caroline and Stephanie love their nephews and niece same she's not always with them ....!:)
more auntie stephanie .....

michelle 04-23-2005 04:48 PM

More pictures of Steph with her nieces and nephews you can find in the ' Photo Retrospective' thread ......

hillary_nugent 04-24-2005 07:32 AM

I hardly see pics of Stephanie with her niece Alexandra or pics of Caroline with Stephanie's children...

budge9 04-24-2005 04:16 PM

Thanks Townsend. I guess Caroline must have tolerated Daniel to some extent, despite reports to the contary, to allow Charlotte to be around him.

nina86lila 04-30-2005 01:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
just two more .................:)

michelle 04-30-2005 04:13 PM

Thank you, Nina....:)

hillary_nugent 05-03-2005 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by towsend
Andrea and his Aunt Stephanie.

wow if you didn't know you would think andrea was her son! ^____^

simon 05-03-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
wow if you didn't know you would think andrea was her son! ^____^

Yes Louis and Andrea look very alike at that age. You only can tell that this is Andrea by looking at Steph. She must be about 20 - 21 there.

michelle 05-05-2005 09:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Pierre ran to give auntie Steph ( kind of very pregnant with Camille :p ) a kiss, at MC Beach Club 1998

hillary_nugent 05-06-2005 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle
Pierre ran to give auntie Steph ( kind of very pregnant with Camille :p ) a kiss, at MC Beach Club 1998

awww...that's co cute! I love how they're such a close knitted family! :)

iceflower 05-07-2005 04:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Stéphanie with Andrea :)

verydrea 05-07-2005 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower

SHE'S SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

michelle 05-07-2005 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower

Awww...thank you Ice,....for the second pic I've been searching for years. I've been attending that Festival with my brothers as well...and so we had pics of that occasion but not of Steph and Andrea together as he was sitting on her knees....:)

iceflower 05-09-2005 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle
Awww...thank you Ice,....for the second pic I've been searching for years. I've been attending that Festival with my brothers as well...and so we had pics of that occasion but not of Steph and Andrea together as he was sitting on her knees....:)

You're welcome :) . Now you have to post some pics of you three being fascinated at the Festival ;)