The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   Princess Caroline & kids doing sports (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-and-kids-doing-sports-5248.html)

nina86lila 02-27-2005 03:33 PM

Some pics....

7 Attachment(s)
Some pic of Casiraghi's doing sport .......:)

towsend 02-27-2005 07:46 PM

Wow! I found more new ones that I did not have!!! Thanks you all:D

I think that I saw more soccer pictures from andrea when he was little than Pierre. About hte picture of Andrea with his mum (With the rope) I dont know what they do I think they just enjoy them self in their holliday activity.
(maybe someone else do???)
I forgot to put Alexanda in the names thread:confused:
Today i send some baby ski pictures of Alex, Andrea and Charlotte.

miau 02-28-2005 09:07 AM

reins - connected to the bridle and used to control the speed etc.
bridle - the part of the reins that's on the horse's head
saddle - what you sit on
helmet - what you put on your head
breeches, jodphurs - riding trousers
riding boots etc.

hooves (singular hoof) - cascos
tail - cola
hindquarters - the back part of the horse's body where there is also this hollow part, called "hunger hollow" in Finnish
Horses, as well as humans, have legs.

When it comes to Charlotte's horses, I believe she doesn't really own any of them. They are Marionnaud's horses and she gets to ride them because she's part of the Team Marionnaud. I believe this because Charlotte is not the only one to ride Folka or Dumba, and one year ago she rode Aber Hallo (which Valentine usually rides)...

micas 02-28-2005 09:16 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Thanks, you are very quinde.
Let me translate for portuguese:

1 - reins = redeas
-bridle = cabeçada : have more names in her;

2 - bit = bridão

3 - boots = protectores
Front Jumping Boots = protectores dianteiros de salto
Fetlock Boots = protectores traseiros
Bell Boot = ? ( ok i don't now the name in portuguese but they are for protect the hooves. Normally they are use for jumping competion, you can see Char horse wear then, or for polo)
Travelling Leg Wraps = protectores de viagem ( i belive they are other name). They are larger and strong for a most high protection of the hooves and muscoles).
Leg Bandages = ligaduras e protecção ( they can replace the boots in the front and in the back and they can be use for traveling to. Is 2 tipes of bandages : the resting-that is for junping and polo, they elastic ( like womens colants) and the tecude that is for soft work.

PS: pics are for order of the numbers for a better understending.

micas 02-28-2005 10:39 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Frist pic of this set : are bandages, they stay like that in horse.

4- saddle = arreio - existe 3 a thinks that make one saddle conplete
pad protects = protector de dorso ( protect the horse in the parte that we are sitting, for a better confort of him)
Trekking Saddlecloth = xailer ( for protect the horse from the swet or more things)

5- helmet=toque

6- breeches, jodphurs - riding trousers, riding boots, gloves, blasers etc. = equipamento de montar - calças , botas, luvas, blasers, etc.

Look i gona post a pic from a horse with the names of the part of is body, they are all in portuguese, maibe some1 can translet, and for any language. I belive that gona be fune if we now the name of the things in others languages. With this i am making a extetion of the thread, i hope the moderates don't maine, but Charllote like a lot of horse and i belive she now all that, and maibe like this we can learn more and understend her more.
What you think???

nina86lila 02-28-2005 10:43 AM

News photos

6 Attachment(s)
I'm totally agree with you Alexandra had her place in this Thread !
I love your news pics Char is so cute !!:p
On the first pic we can see Charlotte on the left and Andrea on the right....:)

micas 02-28-2005 10:52 AM

10 Attachment(s)
And now the reason for this thread is open .... more Char pics riding.

Sorry if am boring you guys, but i like horses a lot.:) And is always wonderful learne thinks with all of you.

OH! if i make some mestake plese tel me and correct me.

micas 02-28-2005 02:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I found this to pics in other thread, they are post for the swetty nina86lila i hope she don't mind if i post then, but the second is so swet that i can not risist.:) ;)

nina86lila 02-28-2005 04:24 PM

Love news photos

6 Attachment(s)
So good photos Towsend !:) :) Charlotte is so cute and pretty in her swimsuit !:p

micas 02-28-2005 05:19 PM

Is more pics from Charlotte make ski and in swimsuit .

micas 02-28-2005 05:29 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Ok, i now that i boring but i can not resist. More bunge of pics. :D

micas 02-28-2005 05:37 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some more ... ;)

micas 02-28-2005 05:41 PM

5 Attachment(s)
The 3 th group and the last...:eek:

towsend 03-01-2005 05:55 PM

I believe I have one more of that day from Charlotte and Andrea in their swimsuits. I do have more others days of Charlotte in swimsuits and what about the "ski"?? Do you mean more of Charlotte Skiing when she was small or do you want to see more pix that other send when she's older??

kittencrews 03-05-2005 02:50 PM

in that post by nina with charlotte on the horse on the left and andrea on the horse on the right... is that alexandra in the center? theirry is helping her... and that does look like her nanny... but i don't know does anyone else?

Ianna 03-05-2005 03:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
@ kittencrews..I believe it is..she already had her first lessons with pony..I read it in some magazine..

More of Andrea..

kittencrews 03-06-2005 07:57 AM

okay, thanks now that i think about it i think that picture was posted about a year ago.. because i remember someone mentioning how it was cute they were all having lessons together

iceflower 03-06-2005 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Has your competition finally taken place this saturday, micas? :)

micas 03-06-2005 07:19 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rune wonderful. Nothing fail. Thanks so much for your quinde. After all is nothing hard, i panic with no reson.
Thanks again, for the kind.
Losta of love!!!

iceflower 03-07-2005 05:57 PM

Congratulations, micas!! Keep on doing so, and you'll
be an excellent rider some day, I'm sure :)