The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   Princess Caroline & kids doing sports (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-and-kids-doing-sports-5248.html)

miau 08-25-2004 05:34 AM

Princess Caroline & kids doing sports

I was searching the web for some info on the Roziers when I came across some interesting news sites with more detailed descriptions on the fire that gutted the Rozier stables in 2001, supposedly killing two of Charlotte's horses (Danube and Hervé Godignon). The articles didn't mention that any of her horses were lost, but it was stated that altogether 29 horses were lost, 13 of which belonged to the same man (some investor in the trade of medicine, if I remember it correctly). Philippe Rozier lost one of his older horses, a 26-year-old "veteran" that had become a sort of mascot of the stables and was allowed to wander freely on the premises.

It became evident from those articles that it was suspected those fires had been purposely lighted. At the time when the articles went to press, a police investigation had been launched to find out what lie behind the inferno. There had been another fire at the stables some weeks earlier which made it clear that the fire probably was no accident. One of the articles stated that Rozier has made enemies by doing so well and increasing his already impressive economy by organizing successful annual horse auctions. The article also said that, when Marcel Rozier had an important position in the organization that selected equestrians to participate in the Olympic Games (not the current Olympic Games but probably the earlier ones), he chose to select his own son, Philippe, to the French team. Thus, he managed to create some bad blood in the equestrian circles.

Well, thought you all might want to know, even though this isn't exactly related to CC.

kittencrews 09-08-2004 10:51 PM

There are pictures on Corbis of Marcel Rozier at his stables after the fire... I remember seeing them about a year ago.

P.S. This is my 900th post!!!!

micas 02-16-2005 06:05 PM

Charlotte and horses

3 Attachment(s)
Like a lover of horses and a amazona ( in bigining, i gona have my frist competition in saturday) i decid open a thread for charlotte that semes chir the same taste that i and from some members. Post pics from her riding and guive to us a lot of information about.

I gona start.:D

micas 02-17-2005 12:24 PM

Ok, i now horses!!!! mos of the people think fulish, but comon something???

Charlotte82 02-17-2005 12:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Charlotte love a horses. It`s very good. She is so wounderful.

Ianna 02-17-2005 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Charlotte with horse..

iceflower 02-17-2005 04:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
From 1998. Quite a good shoot :)

Charlotte with Têmpete du Midi.
Good luck for your competition, micas! :)

Ianna 02-17-2005 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful photo..

from www.worldroots.com

micas 02-17-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Charlotte with Têmpete du Midi.
Good luck for your competition, micas! :)

Thanks so much, i am soo... nervose.... i am afraid to fail the order of the obstacls......:( :o

Thanks for the wonderful pics, go on posting!!!:)

Charlotte82 02-17-2005 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Charlotte with horse. Horse buck

iceflower 02-18-2005 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tell us, how it was, micas! :)

micas 02-18-2005 06:45 PM

6 Attachment(s)
How is to was riding and jump? Is wonderful. For now i don't jump so hy like Charlotte because i am starting. For next week the hy gona be bigger and i gona jump verticals, i just jump corx. Wiche me look:( . I am so... :confused: :confused: nervose with the competion, and is silly because is a competion just with the studensts of my "mester" but...:( :rolleyes: , that i confude the dates... is just for next week. I hope one day jumpe so well like Charlotte.

Just now some1 have a video of her jump???? Well some more pics...

micas 02-18-2005 07:18 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Mume and............. lime mume like child :) :)

And Charlotte and princess haya.

Just now one Charlotte start competing??

nina86lila 02-19-2005 01:21 PM

Char and her horses

8 Attachment(s)
Char has a really passion for riding but this year she doesn't appears at many horse's competitions and demonstration.
I think that she was busy with her studies !!:(

iceflower 02-19-2005 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I ment your competition, micas :)

nina86lila 02-19-2005 06:05 PM

Other Char pics

5 Attachment(s)
I have others pics of this competition...but your picture is great iceflower !!!:)

nina86lila 02-19-2005 06:09 PM

Funny Char !

1 Attachment(s)
I find an other funny pic of char during a competition !!:p :D

micas 02-19-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
I ment your competition, micas :)

Like i said, i am sp nervose that i confude the dates, so Saturday i tell you.... Pray for me....

Wonderful pics from all of you... . :D

miau 02-20-2005 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlotte82
Charlotte with horse. Horse buck

Are you sure that's Charlotte? I've never seen her wear red in competitions. But sometimes they've confused Char with for example Athina, so that's why I am doubting it's her.

iceflower 02-20-2005 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks nina, but yours is of much better quality than mine :)
Hope you keep on posting into my pregnancy-thread :)

And to micas: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I promise!

micas 02-20-2005 07:25 PM

Thanks so much!!!!
I normally jump crox like Char is doing in the last pics, a litle hy than that, but i can not wait for jump something like 1.30cm.....
Go on posting pics are great...

nina86lila 02-21-2005 04:00 PM

Char jump

4 Attachment(s)
Congratulation for your jumping micas !!!!:) I hope you succeed ???:)
It was hard ??
I add char jumping pics

micas 02-21-2005 06:43 PM

About my competion? I tell you on saturday night. BUt jump is not hard just demand a lot of atention.

iceflower 02-23-2005 03:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I found two more and apologize that the horse is not visible on one of them :)

nina86lila 02-23-2005 04:39 PM

Beautiful pics

GREAAAAAAAT PICS !!!!:) :) :) :)
Congratulation for your search !! I love the one !:p

Charlotte82 02-24-2005 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
princess Charlotte and she´s horse

iceflower 02-24-2005 03:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The last one is quite funny :)

towsend 02-25-2005 05:21 PM

Andrea, Pierre and Charlotte doing sports

When I look at the pictures I notice that they doing lots of diffrenfts sport as children.

nina86lila 02-25-2005 05:32 PM

Great idea

2 Attachment(s)
Great Idea Towsend ! ....but in your thread do yo include Charlotte when she'riding and when the trio is in winter holiday ??:confused:

.........Sorry my pics aren't so great...I will search more !:o

towsend 02-25-2005 05:41 PM

Yes, of course . All pictures were they are going to do a sport. Horse ridding is a sport and also any winterholiday sports.....I like you pics, and so quick!!! GREAT.

nina86lila 02-25-2005 05:51 PM

Pics

4 Attachment(s)
Some more......tomorow Iwill more !:)

towsend 02-25-2005 06:15 PM

Ohh.. I love thr tree ski vacation pictures!!! Never saw them. Have you more????
The last one is Great! Thanks

micas 02-26-2005 12:42 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Ok, for all the nice and swety members that want to now how rune my competition i informe: The competition gona pass for the next week because all contry is pray for rain....and it work is raining :) :p Soo....for next week i say something.Is just peat the traing that i did that fall for grown, but i like so much that i don't care...

Well,back for the topic nice pics from polfoto.
Some1 now is Charlotte gona have some competition???

Just now some1 now the name of the partes of the horse and the name from the things we use to ride them? I mean in inglish or in other language. I now in portuguese.Oh, i now what are hoses is the same that "cascos".

micas 02-26-2005 12:45 PM

6 Attachment(s)
And the rest of the pics...

nina86lila 02-26-2005 04:13 PM

Pics

7 Attachment(s)
WOOW! so beautiful pics Towsend !:) :)
I'm totally agree with you caroline and char are so cute !:p
I have others pics of The first and some others pics......

iceflower 02-26-2005 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You'll make it next saturday :)
But I did not understand your last question, maybe someone
else can help you..

towsend 02-26-2005 05:03 PM

Yes, Ghostly he just looks like he thinks he's a real Beckham. Very funny.. :D You did it again, never saw those ski pictures, Nina:p

nina86lila 02-26-2005 05:24 PM

Photos

7 Attachment(s)
Great photos !!! I love particularly pics of Andrea and Caroline !:) Did they participate at a game together ??:confused:
....I say that because Caroline wears sportwear and Andrea do hard thing !!!
It's a real pleasure to exchange pic with you and others menbers !;) :)
......Some other and thanks for your pics !!

hillary_nugent 02-26-2005 09:13 PM

Pierre use to play soccer whatever happened to that? He would be one hella sexy soccer player if he still played ^____^

micas 02-27-2005 09:09 AM

I am refering to the members of the horse. We have legs, arms,etc, and horses have names of that to. And for the material that we use for riding him, lige reids.... maibe some1 that ride can help me.
Thanks any way.
How many horses Char have??

nina86lila 02-27-2005 03:33 PM

Some pics....

7 Attachment(s)
Some pic of Casiraghi's doing sport .......:)

towsend 02-27-2005 07:46 PM

Wow! I found more new ones that I did not have!!! Thanks you all:D

I think that I saw more soccer pictures from andrea when he was little than Pierre. About hte picture of Andrea with his mum (With the rope) I dont know what they do I think they just enjoy them self in their holliday activity.
(maybe someone else do???)
I forgot to put Alexanda in the names thread:confused:
Today i send some baby ski pictures of Alex, Andrea and Charlotte.

miau 02-28-2005 09:07 AM

reins - connected to the bridle and used to control the speed etc.
bridle - the part of the reins that's on the horse's head
saddle - what you sit on
helmet - what you put on your head
breeches, jodphurs - riding trousers
riding boots etc.

hooves (singular hoof) - cascos
tail - cola
hindquarters - the back part of the horse's body where there is also this hollow part, called "hunger hollow" in Finnish
Horses, as well as humans, have legs.

When it comes to Charlotte's horses, I believe she doesn't really own any of them. They are Marionnaud's horses and she gets to ride them because she's part of the Team Marionnaud. I believe this because Charlotte is not the only one to ride Folka or Dumba, and one year ago she rode Aber Hallo (which Valentine usually rides)...

micas 02-28-2005 09:16 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Thanks, you are very quinde.
Let me translate for portuguese:

1 - reins = redeas
-bridle = cabeçada : have more names in her;

2 - bit = bridão

3 - boots = protectores
Front Jumping Boots = protectores dianteiros de salto
Fetlock Boots = protectores traseiros
Bell Boot = ? ( ok i don't now the name in portuguese but they are for protect the hooves. Normally they are use for jumping competion, you can see Char horse wear then, or for polo)
Travelling Leg Wraps = protectores de viagem ( i belive they are other name). They are larger and strong for a most high protection of the hooves and muscoles).
Leg Bandages = ligaduras e protecção ( they can replace the boots in the front and in the back and they can be use for traveling to. Is 2 tipes of bandages : the resting-that is for junping and polo, they elastic ( like womens colants) and the tecude that is for soft work.

PS: pics are for order of the numbers for a better understending.

micas 02-28-2005 10:39 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Frist pic of this set : are bandages, they stay like that in horse.

4- saddle = arreio - existe 3 a thinks that make one saddle conplete
pad protects = protector de dorso ( protect the horse in the parte that we are sitting, for a better confort of him)
Trekking Saddlecloth = xailer ( for protect the horse from the swet or more things)

5- helmet=toque

6- breeches, jodphurs - riding trousers, riding boots, gloves, blasers etc. = equipamento de montar - calças , botas, luvas, blasers, etc.

Look i gona post a pic from a horse with the names of the part of is body, they are all in portuguese, maibe some1 can translet, and for any language. I belive that gona be fune if we now the name of the things in others languages. With this i am making a extetion of the thread, i hope the moderates don't maine, but Charllote like a lot of horse and i belive she now all that, and maibe like this we can learn more and understend her more.
What you think???

nina86lila 02-28-2005 10:43 AM

News photos

6 Attachment(s)
I'm totally agree with you Alexandra had her place in this Thread !
I love your news pics Char is so cute !!:p
On the first pic we can see Charlotte on the left and Andrea on the right....:)

micas 02-28-2005 10:52 AM

10 Attachment(s)
And now the reason for this thread is open .... more Char pics riding.

Sorry if am boring you guys, but i like horses a lot.:) And is always wonderful learne thinks with all of you.

OH! if i make some mestake plese tel me and correct me.

micas 02-28-2005 02:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I found this to pics in other thread, they are post for the swetty nina86lila i hope she don't mind if i post then, but the second is so swet that i can not risist.:) ;)

nina86lila 02-28-2005 04:24 PM

Love news photos

6 Attachment(s)
So good photos Towsend !:) :) Charlotte is so cute and pretty in her swimsuit !:p

micas 02-28-2005 05:19 PM

Is more pics from Charlotte make ski and in swimsuit .

micas 02-28-2005 05:29 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Ok, i now that i boring but i can not resist. More bunge of pics. :D

micas 02-28-2005 05:37 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some more ... ;)

micas 02-28-2005 05:41 PM

5 Attachment(s)
The 3 th group and the last...:eek:

towsend 03-01-2005 05:55 PM

I believe I have one more of that day from Charlotte and Andrea in their swimsuits. I do have more others days of Charlotte in swimsuits and what about the "ski"?? Do you mean more of Charlotte Skiing when she was small or do you want to see more pix that other send when she's older??

kittencrews 03-05-2005 02:50 PM

in that post by nina with charlotte on the horse on the left and andrea on the horse on the right... is that alexandra in the center? theirry is helping her... and that does look like her nanny... but i don't know does anyone else?

Ianna 03-05-2005 03:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
@ kittencrews..I believe it is..she already had her first lessons with pony..I read it in some magazine..

More of Andrea..

kittencrews 03-06-2005 07:57 AM

okay, thanks now that i think about it i think that picture was posted about a year ago.. because i remember someone mentioning how it was cute they were all having lessons together

iceflower 03-06-2005 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Has your competition finally taken place this saturday, micas? :)

micas 03-06-2005 07:19 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rune wonderful. Nothing fail. Thanks so much for your quinde. After all is nothing hard, i panic with no reson.
Thanks again, for the kind.
Losta of love!!!

iceflower 03-07-2005 05:57 PM

Congratulations, micas!! Keep on doing so, and you'll
be an excellent rider some day, I'm sure :)

micas 03-08-2005 02:34 PM

Thanks!!!!!
More pics and pesons???

Ianna 03-09-2005 04:45 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Great photos towsend..as always..;)some of Andrea and Pierre..

hillary_nugent 03-11-2005 04:17 AM

doesn't Charlotte compete anymore? i never see pics of her competing anymore...she probably isn't as passionate about it as she use to be...

nina86lila 03-11-2005 04:38 PM

pics

3 Attachment(s)
some pics....I hope i've had it.....:o

nina86lila 03-16-2005 04:42 PM

pics

4 Attachment(s)
I love all your pics Towsend Andrea and pierre are so cute !!:p
Thanks you so much !:)

.............and some others .........

micas 03-28-2005 04:21 PM

Is some videos from her shows??? And some more pics??

micas 03-29-2005 11:25 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Some semal updates .....

micas 03-29-2005 11:26 AM

7 Attachment(s)
I probably gona make some avarats with this pics and with others ...

More visitors ?????

kittencrews 03-30-2005 04:21 AM

Wow.. that picture of Caroline turned around on the jet ski looks sooo much like Stephanie!!!

nina86lila 04-16-2005 05:20 PM

more

7 Attachment(s)
some more pics of casiraghi's and little alex doing sport !............:)

towsend 04-16-2005 05:41 PM

I always love that picture of Andrea lying in the snow, Nina. I lost those pictures when I moved out to a other house. Do you have more from that time?

nina86lila 04-16-2005 05:57 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by towsend
I always love that picture of Andrea lying in the snow, Nina. I lost those pictures when I moved out to a other house. Do you have more from that time?

so sorry towsend but I've start anew my collection since my computer crash :o and I lost all me too but I search and when I found more I post it !

I don't that Charlotte have ever doing Flyboart before this summer !!!

towsend 04-16-2005 06:05 PM

I know that the Alexandra pix was on vacation, but do you know where she was (what country) and when. I never saw those pictures.

nina86lila 04-16-2005 06:11 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I know that the Alexandra pix was on vacation, but do you know where she was (what country) and when. I never saw those pictures.

this is pics of her vaction in kenya 2005.I've post some others pics in the princess caroline thread .....:)

Ianna 04-16-2005 06:21 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Great photos nina and towsend!:) like those of Alexandra and those of Caroline with Pierre and Char on beach...cute..

nina86lila 04-17-2005 05:08 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Charlotte learn to ski..

I think it was a dificult moment for !!!!!:p :D but it's normal !!!!
..................now she is the best .........but sometimes it's again dificult to start again !!!:p

nina86lila 04-18-2005 06:25 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
Charlotte playing volleyball on the beach

Great pics Thanks Tosca , I have more pics of this holiday in portugal ..
I post it for U......;)

Piewi 05-28-2005 01:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just two pics of Char

auroraDaniel 05-31-2005 03:50 AM

are those old pictures of her competing? i have been waiting for new pictures of her on horses, but there seemed none..isn't she compete anymore?

budge9 05-31-2005 05:25 AM

Didn't Charlotte's first trainer commit suicide? That must have been quite traumatic for her to have to deal with at a young age, especially when she had already lost her father.

Piewi 05-31-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
are those old pictures of her competing? i have been waiting for new pictures of her on horses, but there seemed none..isn't she compete anymore?

Yes, they are old, i think from 2003 or 2002. I guess she doesn´t compete anymore couse she is bussy studing

Quote:

Originally Posted by budge9
Didn't Charlotte's first trainer commit suicide? That must have been quite traumatic for her to have to deal with at a young age, especially when she had already lost her father.

Whoo was her first trainer? Yoou mean Tierry:eek: :eek: :(

budge9 05-31-2005 03:55 PM

No the one before Thierry.

Piewi 05-31-2005 04:07 PM

Oh thanks budge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting nervous

micas 05-31-2005 04:39 PM

I gona try find new pics of her. I belive she still training. For go to competiion she need pass for several qualification proves, maibe she don't pass???? Well, i just now that i don't find any pic for Monaco show jupimg...

Stanwix 09-21-2005 05:08 PM

Does Charlotte still ride? Haven't seen photographs of her on a horse in a long time.

CasiraghiTrio 09-22-2005 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanwix
Does Charlotte still ride? Haven't seen photographs of her on a horse in a long time.

Strangely, no, she is not riding for competition anymore. But you know, her old coach, Thierry Rozier, is riding Folka in competitions now. And Valentine is still competing in equestrian events too.

Ianna 09-27-2005 06:53 AM

Skiing Caroline; (topfoto)

http://tinypic.com/e0j4o9.jpg

towsend 10-02-2005 02:54 PM

Charlotte on her horse. Source: Hola

http://tinypic.com/e7mp1d.jpg

CasiraghiTrio 10-26-2005 03:03 AM

those skis were too big for him! they couldn't find better fitting skis for him? that's so funny! :D

towsend 10-28-2005 06:23 AM

A swimming pool day with Caroline and her kids. Source: Lecturas (own collection)

http://tinypic.com/f222dy.jpg
Its hot so why not pull out the parasol???

http://tinypic.com/f222if.jpg
Big brother Andrea can do that...

http://tinypic.com/f222jr.jpg
Or not???? He gets a little bit of help.

towsend 10-28-2005 06:33 AM

Part two. The swimming lessons for Pierre. Source: Lecturas & Weekend (own collection)

http://tinypic.com/f222w0.jpg
Caroline learn Pierre to swim.

http://tinypic.com/f222xe.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f222za.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f224a0.jpg
Playing with Andrea...
http://tinypic.com/f224bq.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f224cj.jpg
Now that they can all swim....

...Caroline have some time for herself.
http://tinypic.com/f224h3.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f224ic.jpg
She's is ready for her kids again!!

http://tinypic.com/f224js.jpg
They all can choose some candy by the swimmingpool shop.

CasiraghiTrio 10-28-2005 09:22 AM

Omg........... I love the trio! How funny to see little Andrea and Pierre trying to help the club staff put up the umbrellas! And Charlotte just stands there looking so precious. :p

michelle 10-28-2005 09:39 AM

The pix of Caro and the kids in the Beach Club Pool remind me of those of Steph with Louis and Pauline in the same pool about three years ago :-)

armelle MORAND 10-28-2005 09:52 AM

Thank you Towsend, for these great pics that I've never seen before ! ;) :)

tbhrc 10-29-2005 10:19 AM

Princess Caroline riding

Farabola

http://tinypic.com/f2t0lk.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f2t0nb.jpg

http://tinypic.com/f2t0s4.jpg

tbhrc 10-29-2005 10:26 AM

More pics of Caroline and her horse

Profimedia

http://tinypic.com/f2t10m.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t17q.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t2ix.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t2l5.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t2q8.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t2rr.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t2xe.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t2zp.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t34i.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t37r.jpg

tbhrc 10-29-2005 10:32 AM

And the rest from Deadline Press

http://tinypic.com/f2t3s6.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t3xz.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t3zs.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t449.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t46q.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t4b8.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2t4cy.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2ton5.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2top3.jpg http://tinypic.com/f2toqx.jpg

Horseygal 10-29-2005 11:18 AM

As a fellow equestrian, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures! You often see Char on horesback in competition, but you forget that Caroline is accomplished, too. Thanks!

tbhrc 12-12-2005 06:45 PM

Same source as above, Hola, Corbis

http://tinypic.com/ih1eo1.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1g1j.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1g5v.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1g8i.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1gdg.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1gjn.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1grs.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1gu1.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1h1k.jpg http://tinypic.com/ih1h7r.jpg

Ianna 12-12-2005 07:21 PM

Great photos!
She is really beautiful woman..Love that horse riding pics, specially that one in nature..Thanx for sharing!;)