The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Royals Split,Divorces (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/royals-split-divorces-5082.html)

sara1981 02-10-2005 02:37 AM

Royals Split,Divorces

I makes thread about Royals Divorces about Prince and Princess of Wales and lots of more of non-British Royals who will be Divorces soon!

Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales Split in December 1992 and divorces in August 1996

Prince Andrew,Duke of York and Sarah,Duchess of York Split in 1992 and divorces in August 1996

Princess Anne and Mark Phillips im not sure what years split? and divorces years?

maybe have more about non-british Royals who have divorces?

Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandria will plans have Split and divorces both would have it like Prince and Princess of Wales have it!

I never heard about Prince Felipe would plans divorces to Letizia because she is Crown Princess of Austria! she is divorces before she met Felipe

Sara Boyce

Warren 02-10-2005 03:53 AM

Sara

I hope it is a bit early to be speculating about a divorce between Felipe and Letizia!

And let's pretend her first marriage never happened because it was a civil ceremony and not a religious one. So in the eyes of Catholic Spain, it doesn't exist. Easy!

W

Ennyllorac 02-10-2005 07:18 AM

Why would there be discussion of the Prince and Princess of Asturias divorcing? Letizia is divorced. However, her first marriage was a civil marriage so the Church does not recognize it.

Alexandria 02-10-2005 10:18 AM

Two of Queen Beatrix's sisters are divorced: Princesses Irene and Christina are both divorced from their husbands (though this happened some decades ago).

And Princess Irene's daughter Princess Magarita is in the process of a divorce with her husband Edwin.

liv 02-10-2005 12:02 PM

Princesses Caroline and Stephanie are divorced.

Prince Andrew and Princess Anne

semisquare 02-10-2005 12:34 PM

when u people get a divorce they are most likely to take their problems from their 1st marriage to their next and will most likely get divorice again. because unstead of settleing their problems its easier to get divorce and avoid the problem all together.

lashinka2002 02-10-2005 01:08 PM

princess alexandra of denmark & prince Jochim are getting divorced...soo sad
princess caroline i think divorced & then anulled her marraige with her first husband philpe
Princess Stephanie divorced twice Daniel Ducret and Hans adans
Isn't Princess anne seperated from her husband Timothy Lawrence?
I thought someone in princess Beatrix's family was getting divorced - princess margariet

Maybe someone can get my facts straight for me

liv 02-10-2005 01:55 PM

Princess Caroline´s first marriage was annulled. It was the marriage with Philippe Junot. Caroline´s second marriage with Stephano casiraghi ended dramatically when he died in 1990. Now, she is married with Ernst August.

Princess Stephanie´s marriage to Daniel Ducruet was divorced and haer last marriage with Adans Lopez was also divorced.

Princess Anne isn´t serarated form Timothy Lawrence who is her second husband. There has been rumours but is nothing cinfirmed yet. But she is divorced form Mark Philipps the father of her two children.

beatrix two sisters are divorced: Irene and Christina. Magriet is the other daughter and she is not divorced but Princess Margaritha will get divorced. She is Irene´s daughter.

Josefine 07-26-2005 04:51 PM

what about royals from the past

Australian 07-27-2005 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josefine
what about royals from the past

Some of Henry VIII wives were divorced from him, if not divorced then beheaded. It seemed like marriage and divorce was just a game for Henry

Josefine 09-24-2005 04:38 AM

how about swedish royals we have the one that lost there prince titles prince bertils brothers

Marengo 09-26-2005 06:50 AM

from the past:

Princess Marianne of The Netherlands and Prince Albrecht of Prussia were divored (she had an affair with the cariage-driver)

King Willem III of The Netherlands and Queen Sophie of The Netherlands, nee Princess of Wurttemberg were seperated (not divorced).

capricorninin 09-26-2005 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren
Sara

And let's pretend her first marriage never happened because it was a civil ceremony and not a religious one. So in the eyes of Catholic Spain, it doesn't exist. Easy!

W

I recently heard that the Spanish king was advised by the church to not attend Haakon and MM's wedding due to her status as a single mother. Any idea how the F&L match was given approval then.

sm1939 09-26-2005 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capricorninin
I recently heard that the Spanish king was advised by the church to not attend Haakon and MM's wedding due to her status as a single mother. Any idea how the F&L match was given approval then.

Your joking , if that is true that is so "bad"
double standards or what!!

H.M. Margrethe 09-26-2005 11:49 AM

From the past her in Denmark:

As far as i can tell i can se in the genealogical table for King Frederik 8. (he was an Oldenborg) he was married 2 times and divorced 1 time.

kelly1972 09-26-2005 12:08 PM

Princess Anne and Mark Phillips seperated in 1989 and divorced in the spring of 1992. Anne went on to marry Tim Laurence in December 1992 in Scotland. The Princess Royal and Rear Admiral Laurence are not seperated in has been a rumour that has been going on for as long as I can remember.