The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Library (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Royal and Other Magazines (PdeV, Majesty, Hello! etc) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f61/royal-and-other-magazines-pdev-majesty-hello-etc-4809.html)

Lil_Munchkin 05-18-2004 02:09 PM

Royal and Other Magazines (PdeV, Majesty, Hello! etc)

Hello :),

I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

I'd like to read or to subscribe to a magazine on royalty + I wanted to ask which one would be better for a new reader?... :blush: Or which ones would you recommend?

Many thanks ^^! + I enjoy reading all the news + seeing the pics + stuff... ^^!

wymanda 05-18-2004 10:39 PM

I have subscribed to Majesty for many years and find that it gives a good overall coverage. Because it is a british publication it covers the british royals more than others but there is still plenty of news and special occasions like Royal Weddings, births etc get plenty of coverage.

"Royalty" is very focused on Diana and can be expensive.

Georgia 05-19-2004 06:41 PM

Majesty is good for official coverage of the royals but I find Hello! better for everyday news! Hope this helps

Josefine 09-18-2004 02:09 PM

what magazine is sweden is best regarding royals

sara1981 09-18-2004 10:57 PM

im subcribe of Hello magazine, Majesty magazine, Royalty Magazine but im mostly read Hello magazine and Majesty magazine lots!

my mom paid hello magazine and im paid majesty magazine for 2 years for renewals every years if i need to paid its so important i told my mom about hello magazine renewals i told her i will get mail from hello magazine about October or November to paid that but Majesty will wait in years.

Sara Boyce

ILoveCristina 09-19-2004 03:57 AM

I love seeing pictures too!! I am subscribed to Hola! (in Spanish). But I also love Point de Vue (in French), even though I am not subscribed.

bad_barbarella 09-19-2004 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveCristina
I love seeing pictures too!! I am subscribed to Hola! (in Spanish). But I also love Point de Vue (in French), even though I am not subscribed.

What royal families do they talk about in those magazines?

rop81 09-19-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josefine
what magazine is sweden is best regarding royals

In sweden i would think that svensk damtidning is the one with most royal coverage, but all the gossip papers have royals in them for ex: hänt extra, se & hör, Nu! etc...

Jo 01-24-2005 12:07 AM

I thought we could start a list of Royalty magazines. (I hope this topic hasn't already been stated if so I'm sorry for making another thread on it)

My faves are royalty and majesty. I dont really know about any others. :o

I forgot about Hello. If you can read spanish or get it translated Hola is good too.

sara1981 01-24-2005 01:00 AM

my favorites is Hello magazine,Royalty magazine and Majesty magazine because more famous! but im mostly read often include Hello magazine and Majesty magazine!

Sara Boyce

wymanda 01-24-2005 02:11 AM

I subscribe to Majesty and find it money well spent.

Royalty is expensive and seems mainly geared to the American market with lots of "information" about Princess Diana which is a little tiresome for those of us who are more interested in other Royals.

mybags 01-24-2005 10:28 AM

I subscribe to Royalty and I purchase Point de Vue each week. I especially love Point de Vue it has more coverage on more royals than anything I've ever seen.

Reina 01-24-2005 10:55 AM

I have alot of Royalty magazines. I think they do a good job and there pics are so colorful. I only have one Majesty maagzine. To me there is too much coverage on British royals, but I guess this is understandable. I won't subscribe till I subscribe to the Economist...

Regina 01-24-2005 12:31 PM

I buy Point de Vue and Hola!! But I think that Royals is a very magazine too!
Lecturas magazine (Spanish one) is good too and it talks more about gossips than Hola. Hola and Point de Vue are very formal and politically correct magazines.

HMQueenElizabethII 01-26-2005 06:21 AM

majesty Magazine is the most quality magazine.A lot of informations and photos of The British Royals.SOmetimes there are some about other Royals.

Cathy Gomez 01-26-2005 07:35 AM

I like Royalty because they have been giving coverage of other royals besides the British for a while now. Majesty seems to be the British Royal Family's official magazine. But I do have both for occassions and such.

Ever since Diana passed they have been covering more Royals.

HMQueenElizabethII 01-26-2005 07:44 AM

I agree with you.They are so interesting magazines.

Jo 01-26-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1981
im not good read of Hola! im not spanish! im american!

Sara Boyce

So am i but if you know someone that speak spanish you can ask them. :D

What i hate about being in the states is that we don't get all the good magazine or at least the store dont self them. :( :mad:

Jo 01-26-2005 05:21 PM

They need to start a magazine that just talks about other royals more then the british. ;)

Jane Catherine 05-07-2005 09:15 PM

Point de Vue

Is point de vue only about royalty or does it include other things?

Thanks!