The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Felix, Princess Claire, Princess Alexandra, Prince Sebastien & Prince Louis with Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f122/)
-   -   What should the New Year's Resolutions of the Princes be??? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f122/what-should-the-new-years-resolutions-of-the-princes-be-4458.html)

msfroyste 12-25-2004 05:24 AM

What should the New Year's Resolutions of the Princes be???

Hey everyone, what do you think the princes need to promise themselves in the new year????? I think they should resolve themselves to better fashion sense and to never ever repeat the gross violations of this year, ever again :D. Otherwise, we'll send the fashion police out to arrest them. hehehe.

hillary_nugent 12-25-2004 06:57 AM

Prince Felix - To get rid of his silly moustache and goatee...and try and use less gel on his hair so it does look like he hadn't washed his hair for a while...

Prince Guillaume - to NEVER wear ugg boots again...

bad_barbarella 12-25-2004 06:06 PM

umm prince guillaume to ummm be happy

felix to not get injured

KatieLouise 12-25-2004 06:32 PM

Guillaume - to marry me lol - heheheheh! :p and both of them to have a generally fabulous year!

gaggleofcrazypeople 12-25-2004 06:36 PM

Felix- shave his face.
Guillaume- make me his stylist.

msfroyste 12-26-2004 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
umm prince guillaume to ummm be happy

felix to not get injured

how could he get injured; shaving perhaps? hehehe. if that's the case, a nasty shaving cut would leave a very nasty scar. now that's a horrible thought.

bad_barbarella 12-26-2004 02:26 AM

lol silly he has a bad knee

msfroyste 12-26-2004 02:28 AM

oh yeah, i forgot about that one. poor thing. it's always the hot one's that are plagued with problems. *shakes head sadly

msfroyste 12-26-2004 02:29 AM

let's just hope he doesn't break,pull, or injure anything else in the new year, or ever, for that matter.

hillary_nugent 12-26-2004 04:56 AM

hahahaha...i didn't know Felix was accident prone XD what is wrong with his knee?

gaggleofcrazypeople 12-26-2004 10:29 PM

It was a skiing incident while he was attending Sanhurst. He had to quit. Its kind of sad. He isn't really doing much of anything right now.

msfroyste 12-27-2004 03:18 AM

well, at one point in time, he was attending "european business school" in london. but lately, it doesn't seem that he's been up to much lately, well, at least in the higher education department.

bad_barbarella 12-27-2004 03:31 AM

haha go the bums!!! hehe wow we have so much in common lol all i am good for is spending dads money

hillary_nugent 12-27-2004 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msfroyste
well, at one point in time, he was attending "european business school" in london. but lately, it doesn't seem that he's been up to much lately, well, at least in the higher education department.

Then perhaps Felix's resolutions should also include furthering his education or pursueing some sort of a career ^___^

drimal 12-27-2004 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
It was a skiing incident while he was attending Sanhurst. He had to quit. Its kind of sad. He isn't really doing much of anything right now.

Is Prince Felix injured?:confused: Oh my God! Hope he is okay!

gaggleofcrazypeople 12-28-2004 12:42 AM

He has probably gotten better, the injury was a while ago.

msfroyste 12-29-2004 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
He has probably gotten better, the injury was a while ago.

it depends on how serious the injury is. my dad badly injured both his knees while he was in the military, and has had numerous operations done on each one. he's be plagued with problems ever since the injuries occured. i pray that felix, or anyone for that matter, doesn't suffer from the same problems b/c my dad can barely walk now as a result and he's 51( he was injured when he was 20) and he calls "scuttling around" walking- not to be cruel to him or anyone who suffers from the same problem. sadly, it's getting worse with age.:(

bad_barbarella 12-29-2004 03:57 AM

felix looked spanish now he looks french

msfroyste 12-29-2004 04:10 AM

i don't know what he looks like. he looks like a cross between dracula and someone from the spainish inqusition.

hillary_nugent 12-29-2004 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
felix looked spanish now he looks french

really? i think he looks more Spanish now hahahaha...either way the beard is hideous and his new year's resolution should be to get rid of it! :D