The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f283/)
-   -   Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2 (December 2004 - April 2005) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f283/prince-f-lix-news-and-picture-thread-2-december-2004-april-2005-a-4431.html)

USCtrojan 12-21-2004 04:18 PM

Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2 (December 2004 - April 2005)

Please post the latest on the handsome Prince here. Please try and stay on topic. The Part II was getting rather long. Enjoy!

bad_barbarella 12-21-2004 04:52 PM

gaggleofcrazypeople 12-21-2004 06:30 PM

Yay!!!! New thread!!!!

Felix's duties aren't much exect for going to a few functions here and there.

bad_barbarella 12-28-2004 04:29 AM

i think felix was better when he was younger and looked like a nerd hehe nerds are easy to handle hehe but now hes like girl candy :( except for the beard which is eeeew

hillary_nugent 12-28-2004 04:56 AM

Felix is alot better looking now [minus beard] then when he was younger ^___^ I don't want the nerd Felix to come back >___< hehehe

msfroyste 12-28-2004 05:37 AM

don't be too excited about the "nerd" version of felix. as far as we know, he could still be a "closet nerd", glasses and all. hehehe. although, i seriously doubt he's as inexperienced in the female interaction dept. as most nerds are, which is a good thing, depending on how you look at it. however, he still might have some of the clumsiness associated with nerds, as evidenced in his skiiing accident that caused him to leave sandhurst. all in all, i like him as is, a good mixture of both. the only problem is that icky facial hair problem of his. ack!!!!!*Shivers b/c it gives her the creeps.

bad_barbarella 12-28-2004 08:20 PM

hehe i love nerds hehe

i think he wears contacts

gaggleofcrazypeople 12-28-2004 11:17 PM

Could he have gotten corrective surgery?

msfroyste 12-29-2004 02:38 AM

doubtful b/c on earlier pics, his eyes are brown - pics that show him wearing glasses. and now, if you see any pics of him close up, they're a grayish kind of color. either way, he's got gorgeous eyes. all he needs to do now is rid himself of the stuff growing on his face.

msfroyste 12-29-2004 07:02 AM

well, i wouldn't be too shocked b/c of the fact that most ppl that ppl assume are perfect, are in fact, faaaaaaaaaaar from it. he's probably still up there with king nerd and the rest of the trekies. hehe

hillary_nugent 12-29-2004 07:11 AM

muhahahahaha...although we call him a nerd i can't picture him hanging around his family library reading...i see him in his own room admiring himself in his gigantic mirror or surfing the internet to check out websites or forum threads dedicated to him hahahaha ^__^

msfroyste 12-29-2004 07:19 AM

ROTFLMAO!!! that is the idea we get just from looking at him. naaaaah, i think he might have grown out of his geekiness, but still retains quite a bit of it in private - a closet geek so to speak. perhaps that's why he's got the stuff growing on his face, to use a cloking device against us women who are wild for him. you know, in order to disapper into a crowd. it'll probably work, as long as he doesn't dress like a forrest ranger, like he did recently- which is how a lot of geeky guys dress.

msfroyste 12-29-2004 07:23 AM

in fact, don't be suprised if his look does change soon. if he is a computer/internet geek and if he does read forums and threads about himself, and if he is a nerd, then he'll get his feelings hurt- sorry felix- and not want to offend anyone for fear of getting beaten up by some of his more militant fans, then he'll probably do something about himself (looks-wise anyway).

hillary_nugent 12-30-2004 08:55 PM

muhahahaha...i hope he shaves soon ^___^ anyhow any news on him? any new pics?

KatieLouise 12-30-2004 09:16 PM

No, it seems not. All the Grand Ducal family appear rather quiet at the moment... drimal, do you know what they've been up to? Maybe it's really cold in Luxembourg at the moment so no one can go outside? Hehehe! :D

hillary_nugent 12-31-2004 11:07 PM

yeah despite their occasional weird fashion style, they do seem like real sweet guys ^__^

bad_barbarella 01-01-2005 10:17 PM

felix is 21 in a few months he will prob have a big bday :(

bad_barbarella 01-03-2005 05:37 PM

i wonder if hes going back to sandhurst...

KatieLouise 01-03-2005 08:37 PM

But before I get in trouble for getting off topic... Felix probably wouldn't go back to Sandhurst but it'd be good - we might have got some nice photos like Guillaume's. ;) Do we know that he's permanently left the European Business School?

gaggleofcrazypeople 01-04-2005 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieLouise
But before I get in trouble for getting off topic... Felix probably wouldn't go back to Sandhurst but it'd be good - we might have got some nice photos like Guillaume's. ;) Do we know that he's permanently left the European Business School?

I hear it is very hard to get through.