The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Poll: which crown princess do you think is the most popularand loved by the peolpe? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/poll-which-crown-princess-do-you-think-is-the-most-popularand-loved-by-the-peolpe-4322.html)

Princess Maxima 12-11-2004 02:51 PM

Poll: which crown princess do you think is the most popularand loved by the peolpe?

6 Attachment(s)
1-Maxima of the Netherlands
2-Mary of Denmark
3-Mette-Marit of Norway
4-Letizia of Spain
5-Mathilde of Belgium
6-Victoria of Sweden

This post has been edited to make it into a poll with additions of pictures for each of the Crown Princesses, rather than only two of them.
--Alexandria

sara1981 12-11-2004 07:24 PM

i vote CP Mathilde of Belgium because she really beautiful Princess and she would become good Queen of Belgium

Sara Boyce

MoonlightRhapsody 12-11-2004 10:33 PM

I would think Victoria of Sweden. For the simple reason that she was born into her position as Crown Princess therefore had the most time for the people to love her. The people have known her from birth, have followed through her difficulties, and they can look forward to her future as their Queen.

Josefine 12-21-2004 07:49 AM

in the lead Mathilde
do we got anymore votes

hillary_nugent 12-22-2004 07:58 AM

Marry has both the Australians and Danish behind her so i think she is rather popular ^__^

H.M. Margrethe 12-22-2004 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Marry has both the Australians and Danish behind her so i think she is rather popular ^__^

My vote goes to my CrownPrincess Mary of Denmark.
I just love her and her Frederik.

bad_barbarella 12-22-2004 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent

:D hehe i love you mary

Nichola 12-22-2004 05:49 PM

I vote CP Mary of Denmark. She seems popular!

cute_girl 12-24-2004 10:44 AM

I voted Letizia cause she's very pretty

Jasl 12-27-2004 08:19 AM

Omg, they're all very popular in their respective countries IMO. CPss Mary - yes, I think she's quite popular, and coming 3rd in the Danes of the Year poll kinda proves that; Mathilde - I imagine she's also very popular, not only because she's drop dead elegant, but apparently because she unites the Belgians together (she can speak French, Flemmish (?) etc); Maxima - what can I say, enormously popular among the Dutch, and her outgoing personality is a perfect match for her new country; Letizia - already a star when she married, and her popularity as a future queen might not have been universal at the time of the engagement (primarily because of the civil wedding ceremony), but she has shown herself to be very hard working rincess since her marriage and continues to win fans. Mette Marit - one of my most favourite princesses (love Mary/Mathilde/MM) but unoftuntaly, probably not as popular as some of the others.... not that she lets that affect her and her family IMO, and Ingrid Alexandra is such a cutie. CPss Victoria - I imagine she's very very popular too! I don't think she's ever let her country down and I can't see the Swedes turning against her (I don't think they're as kind to her father though).

Dennism 12-27-2004 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasl
CPss Victoria - I imagine she's very very popular too! I don't think she's ever let her country down and I can't see the Swedes turning against her (I don't think they're as kind to her father though).

O, no. I can´t imagine such a thing either. It would not be good. Hell hath no fury like Swedish republicans. :) But you´re right. All of the Crown Princesses are quite popular in their own country. I would have to say that Mette-Marit is probably the least popular but only barely. They are all quite popular.

Frances 12-27-2004 11:33 AM

Mary of Denmark.Definitely.

Princess Maxima 12-28-2004 09:28 AM

Maxima of the Netherlands and Argentina

HMQueenElizabethII 12-28-2004 09:47 AM

Mary of Denmark and Mathilde of Belgium and Victoria of Sweden.

Josefine 01-05-2005 01:43 AM

cast your votes

Sue- 01-05-2005 01:06 PM

I voted for Maxima but I agree, all princesses are popular and loved by their countries. But I choosed Maxima because I've often seen how much the Netherlands liked her...

The Watcher 01-05-2005 02:28 PM

I voted for Maxima. She is really popular here in The Netherlands. In April 2004: 91 % of the Dutch people like her, 8 % didn't know or had no opinion and only 1 % didn't like her. So even the most republicans (in the Netherlands: kingdom: 86% and republic: 14%) like her. So I think she is the most loved by the people.

Josefine 01-06-2005 03:11 PM

this poll will be closed jannuary 11th
so if you have not vited so do it now

Josefine 01-12-2005 12:51 PM

and the winner in this poll is Victoria by one vote