The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/prince-george-and-princess-charlotte-general-news-part-3-may-2016-april-2018-a-40679.html)

JessRulz 05-08-2016 03:17 AM

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

Welcome to Prince George and Princess Charlotte's
General News, Part Three

Commencing May 8, 2016

The previous thread can be found here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Lady Nimue 05-08-2016 04:02 AM

I think Princess Charlotte looks just like her brother. Except for coloring I would have mistaken her picture for a picture of George. :flowers: Very cute. Middleton genes dominate methinks.

Curryong 05-09-2016 09:59 AM

Michelle Obama and Harry talk about George and the Kensington Palace evening and about Harry being a great uncle!

Prince Harry, Michelle Obama Give Behind-the-Scenes Account of Kensington Palace Dinner - ABC News

Rudolph 05-09-2016 10:08 AM

Without children of his own, Harry knows George is his meal ticket :lol:

Skippyboo 05-09-2016 10:26 AM

Why would George refer to Harry as Prince Harry to his parents ? I can see the Obamas referring to him as Prince Harry but not his own family - he is just Harry or in George's case Uncle Harry like in the quotes from Mrs Obama

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

eya 05-09-2016 10:29 AM

Princess Charlotte is worth 3.2 BILLION to the UK economy | Daily Mail Online

Dman 05-09-2016 10:49 AM

I like how Mrs. Obama made it known that Prince George wanted to know why his Uncle was on his best behavior. He may look like a baby, but he's very advanced.

Curryong 05-09-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolph (Post 1887392)
Without children of his own, Harry knows George is his meal ticket :lol:

Why would George be Harry's meal ticket? Harry is one of the most eligible men in the world, and one of the most popular royals. He led in a recent poll.

Rudolph 05-09-2016 11:08 AM

Harry hasn't given an interview in the past week without name dropping Prince George.

Hazza is fifth in line now. He needs to stay on George's good side :lol:

Princess of Durham 05-09-2016 12:19 PM

:previous: Maybe it isn't "name-dropping" so much as it is that Harry is a proud uncle and loves George and thinks he is cute .... just like a lot of uncles out there. I don't think Harry "needs" George, he seems to get a lot of attention on his own.

Rudolph 05-09-2016 12:31 PM

Royal babies and toddlers are at the top of the list when it comes to attention. George being the third in line to the throne is even better.

Anyone mentioning Prince George is going to get attention from it, even Harry.

Plus if Harry lives a long life, George could very well be his king, so Harry must stay on his good side

Osipi 05-09-2016 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess of Durham (Post 1887433)
:previous: Maybe it isn't "name-dropping" so much as it is that Harry is a proud uncle and loves George and thinks he is cute .... just like a lot of uncles out there. I don't think Harry "needs" George, he seems to get a lot of attention on his own.

Your statement is the one that makes the most sense to me. It is pretty obvious that Harry and George interact enough for George to notice and remark "why is Uncle Harry being so quiet?". We all know how Harry can be such a big kid himself with children and I imagine Harry and George spend many happy hours together just being silly. :biggrin:

casualfan 05-09-2016 01:01 PM

OMG no one is anyone else's meal ticket in this situation. They are family, and George is a toddler, so reporters are going to ask Harry and everyone else about him.

Countessmeout 05-09-2016 01:05 PM

How is Harry name dropping :ohmy: He was asked questions about the kids, he didn't bring them up. :bang: Name dropping would be if he out of the blue brought up the kids or his mother. Is he supposed to refuse to answer questions about them :ermm:

soapstar 05-09-2016 01:24 PM

This thread isn't about Harry, so let's get back to discussing George and Charlotte.

mslewis 05-09-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soapstar (Post 1887461)
This thread isn't about Harry, so let's get back to discussing George and Charlotte.

Yes, please, back to George and Charlotte. Thread was getting a little weird.

I suppose we will be seeing George again at his birthday. Hopefully, before but then, for sure.

TLLK 05-09-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osipi (Post 1887449)
Your statement is the one that makes the most sense to me. It is pretty obvious that Harry and George interact enough for George to notice and remark "why is Uncle Harry being so quiet?". We all know how Harry can be such a big kid himself with children and I imagine Harry and George spend many happy hours together just being silly. :biggrin:

It appears that George will have wonderful memories of rough housing with his uncle Harry.:smile:

TortillaChips 05-09-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mslewis (Post 1887555)
I suppose we will be seeing George again at his birthday. Hopefully, before but then, for sure.

Hopefully at Trooping the Colour 😀

Queen Camilla 05-09-2016 09:59 PM

Hopefully not. It is to celebrate the Queen's 90th and a surprise for Prince Philip's 95th.:lol:

No George, unless there is Mia. Equal opportunity.:lol:

George can have his 3rd birthday in July no need to crowd the Queen's and Philip's birthday.

Pranter 05-09-2016 10:02 PM

Mia is not going to be King. Big difference.