The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/prince-harry-relationship-suggestions-and-musings-2016-2017-a-40010.html)

JessRulz 01-04-2016 06:51 AM

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

Prince Harry
Relationship Suggestions and Musings

Curryong 01-18-2016 03:00 AM

According to the Australian New Idea Harry and 19 year old Princess Maria-Olympia are in love!

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-i...love-new-idea/

Countessmeout 01-18-2016 03:16 AM

Wow they really try and reach don't they.

For one he wouldn't need to be 'introduced'. The Greek and British royals associate all the time. Charles is Maria Olympia's godfather, and William is godfather to one of her brothers.

I also highly doubt 27 year old Bea commonly associates with the 19 year old. Bea is more likely to associate with Philippos then his niece.

I remember living in the UK and they had this pick a wife for Will program. Each week they had a different category. One week was socialites, one former girlfriends and one was royals. I remember Theodora being included in the list. I think I missed a week. Now we have moved on to Harry and Theodora's niece.

eya 01-18-2016 03:23 AM

As and should not have a problem Harry be in love with a Greek Princess is completely laughable.:lol: I wonder who think about.

Osipi 01-18-2016 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 1856668)
As and should not have a problem Harry be in love with a Greek Princess is completely laughable.:lol: I wonder who think about.

I do think that the love bug when it bites is a totally unaware little bug. It knows no race, color, creed, status or or monetary wealth. It only knows love and when it bites, it bites hard.

This is making me rethink my aversion to insects. Weird. :lol:

Curryong 01-18-2016 04:13 AM

Well, Philip was after all a Greek prince! Nevertheless, I can't see this romance as having any legs. The age gap is huge for a start and Harry's never shown interest in girls so much younger than he is. I think Maria-Olympia is in college in New York actually, so I suppose she might occasionally hang out a bit with Eugenie in a cousinly sort of way!

However, I'm at a loss as to where this rumour came from. Did the editors of this Australian magazine see a photo of M.O. and think young, pretty, blonde, related, this could be a story?

Jacknch 01-18-2016 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curryong (Post 1856677)
However, I'm at a loss as to where this rumour came from. Did the editors of this Australian magazine see a photo of M.O. and think young, pretty, blonde, related, this could be a story?

I can only guess that they have managed to work out who the eligible princesses in the world are and who could be a likely candidate for marrying them and came up with the "obvious" choice of Harry.
It won't end there, I am sure they have a list to work on and will print the same same story again with just a name change in the text.

JessRulz 01-18-2016 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curryong (Post 1856662)
According to the Australian New Idea Harry and 19 year old Princess Marie-Olympia are in love!

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-i...love-new-idea/

Ah, No Idea strikes again. Last week Mary was Denmark's new Queen, now Maria-Olympia is set to marry Harry.

Best I give them a call, a UFO just landed in my backyard, I'm sure they'll want the exclusive :cool:

Osipi 01-18-2016 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz (Post 1856688)
Ah, No Idea strikes again. Last week Mary was Denmark's new Queen, now Maria-Olympia is set to marry Harry.

Best I give them a call, a UFO just landed in my backyard, I'm sure they'll want the exclusive :cool:

By chance, did the UFO have Elvis on board? There's a pork chop wanting identification that the dental records match. :rofl:

But seriously folks. We know these papers and media reports are out for the money. The sad part is that folks buy into it both monetarily and in their minds. Sad, very sad.

Duke of Marmalade 01-18-2016 07:11 AM

Has Prince Harry found love with a Greek princess? Australian magazine claims royal is 'smitten' with Tatler's 'most eligible girl in the world'* | Daily Mail Online

Blog Real 01-18-2016 07:48 AM

I do not believe. It is unlikely a romance between Harry and Maria-Olympia.

An Ard Ri 01-18-2016 07:58 AM

Have they even met each other,I wait with baited breath to see if they go skiing in Switzerland before Easter!

Lumutqueen 01-18-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1856716)
Have they even met each other,I wait with baited breath to see if they go skiing in Switzerland before Easter!

They'll have met each other at some point I believe.

Curryong 01-18-2016 09:00 AM

I think they almost certainly know each other. Isn't Maria-Olympia Prince Charles's godchild, or is that her father, Crown Prince Pavlos? Charles has always maintained a very close relationship with the Greek royals, especially Constantine. Also M.O. has been photographed at various events with Harry's cousins, Beatrice and Eugenie.

I don't believe this report, but if true I think Constantine would perform cartwheels he would be so happy!

Mirabel 01-18-2016 09:22 AM

I doubt this story as well.

The thing is, there doesn't seem much news on the Harry dating front; the press needs to come up with something, so...Maria-Olympia. He's probably encountered her out and about recently, and the press doesn't need more than that to spin a story.

Cristina.669 01-18-2016 09:51 AM

She is beautiful but too young for him.
I don't believe this story

amaryllus 01-18-2016 10:12 AM

He could do a lot worse but if he was going to dig a Greek Princess it would be Theodora.

wyevale 01-18-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

if true I think Constantine would perform cartwheels he would be so happy!
I think Crown-Princess Pavlos would be the most delighted .. Such a marriage would be the crowning achievement of the Miller dynasty's vaulting social ambition.

Al_bina 01-18-2016 11:27 AM

:previous:
Unlike the Middletons, Crown Prince and Princess Pavlos are a less embarrassing choice of in-laws. At the same time, the rumour in question is unfounded.

amaryllus 01-18-2016 11:43 AM

Yes but At some point he almost certainly will marry someone and a young lady like her would be lovely.