The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Royal Family of Greece (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/)
-   -   Princess Olga (1971-), dau of Prince Michael (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f77/princess-olga-1971-dau-of-prince-michael-399.html)

iseestudio 05-28-2003 11:59 PM

Princess Olga (1971-), dau of Prince Michael
 
Anyone has information about the young Princess Olga of Greece?
Update pictures and news?

iseestudio 06-01-2003 10:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was looking at one of the Miller sister message boards the other day and saw this picture. As I remember there is a Greek Princess who studied in architecture field in London and New York, I thought it might be this one. I've also read one or two article from Vogue before about her.
Correct me if I was wrong. But I could not find any information about her in LTR under the Greece category. I'd like to know more if any one could provide the info. Thanks. :lol:

Alexandra 06-07-2003 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NewYorkSocialDiary.com Est. 2000 David Patrick Columbia/Jeffrey Hirsch, Proprietors.

laskaris 02-06-2004 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Princess Olga of Greece

Aneca 05-28-2005 06:36 AM

Olga de Grece
 
Just heard Princess Olga is engaged to Aimone di Savoia. Does anyone has any more news? I didn't even know they were an item...

marezdote 05-28-2005 06:44 AM

Aneca, here is the link to their engagement thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=5881

Hannelore 07-11-2005 01:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
princess Olga at the baptism of prince Odysseas, she's his godmother.

Hannelore 10-07-2005 11:31 AM

In point de vue there's a large photo of Aimone and Olga attending the wedding of Delphine Arnault and Alessandro Vallarino Gancia in Yquem (France), September 17.

They both look very happy. To the church wedding Aimone was wearing a deep bue suit on a white shirt with red and wite tie, and Olga a very pretty and elegant kneelength black Prada coat with blue flowers, over a white dress.

Hannelore 10-07-2005 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
princess Olga at the Loewe défilé, at the Paris fashion week, 6 Oct. 2005(getty)

SpiffyBallerina 10-07-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iseestudio
I was looking at one of the Miller sister message boards the other day and saw this picture. As I remember there is a Greek Princess who studied in architecture field in London and New York, I thought it might be this one. I've also read one or two article from Vogue before about her.
Correct me if I was wrong. But I could not find any information about her in LTR under the Greece category. I'd like to know more if any one could provide the info. Thanks. :lol:

I don't think Princess Olga is in architecture. She did something like insect or biological research in the jungles of Panama. She does have a sister though who lives in New York so it's probably that princess who does the architecture.

Cathérine Bergeyck 10-07-2005 03:16 PM

Before Olga started the butterfly studies and project, she studied interior design. One of her clients was famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin.

cuervo 10-11-2005 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiffyBallerina
I don't think Princess Olga is in architecture. She did something like insect or biological research in the jungles of Panama. She does have a sister though who lives in New York so it's probably that princess who does the architecture.

I think that Princess Olga is in Architecture ,although insect biology sounds irrelevant to each other..They are both sciences that have immediate relation with enviroment,structure (society)and construction...

http://www.arch.columbia.edu/Students/Fall97/Of.Olga

Lady Marmalade 10-11-2005 01:57 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know when her wedding has been re-scheduled for?

Warren 10-12-2005 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade
Does anyone know when her wedding has been re-scheduled for?

"Early 2006". Apparently they (or the families!) decided that having a low-key Royal wedding on a Greek island was not the best idea, and arrangements are now being made to have something more suitably grand in a more accessable location.

The fact they were recently seen out and about together puts paid to those cynics who suggested the "postponement" was a polite way of saying it had been called off.
.

Lady Marmalade 10-12-2005 10:27 AM

Thank you Warren! :)

Cathérine Bergeyck 02-19-2006 02:19 PM

point de vue

Princess Olga and good friend Christian Louboutin at the opening of the new Louis Vuitton flagship store in Paris, Oct. 2005

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6...00049zh.th.jpg

Cathérine Bergeyck 02-19-2006 02:25 PM

point de vue

the same week her fiancé prince Aimone was at a private party at the Kremlin of the international antiques fair in Moscow. The party was given to raise money for the restauration of the Ostankino palace.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4...00052nu.th.jpg

Opal 02-20-2006 08:16 PM

Does anybody have any idea of when their wedding is supposed to be now that it's already early 2006?

Cathérine Bergeyck 03-04-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rchat
Does anybody have any idea of when their wedding is supposed to be now that it's already early 2006?

The only thing we know is that it'll be somewhere in spring,( maybe in Turin).

Cathérine Bergeyck 03-04-2006 04:07 PM

Olga & Aimone at the wedding of Delphine Arnault (point de vue)

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/6...00019vp.th.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises