The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/queen-m-ximas-daytime-fashion-part-8-august-2015-december-2015-a-39103.html)

dazzling 08-28-2015 06:12 PM

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

iceflower 08-29-2015 10:03 AM

Queen Máxima looking great and elegant in a recycled dress (Dolce and Gabbana) at the ambassador day and anniversary of the foundation Opkikker in Amsterdam today, August 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 ** September 2014 **

IloveCP 08-29-2015 11:00 AM

The dress is very beautiful. She looks lovely.

roseroyal 08-29-2015 11:56 AM

I loved the Prada dress.
The dress she wore to the coaching event- did a bunch of preschoolers make that for HM? A bunch of crayons vomit? And the wrinkles and sewing... And the Big Bird shoes. Ah Max. I love her, and it's very her. But not fit for a Queen. They need to burn it. And get HM an iron and a mirror.
Latest outfit-Now we are talking. Take notes- YM. Regal- check. Elegant. Check. You actually look like a Queen. Check.

bertie5252003 08-29-2015 12:23 PM

Really stunning

Daria_S 08-29-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roseroyal (Post 1814483)
I loved the Prada dress.
The dress she wore to the coaching event- did a bunch of preschoolers make that for HM? A bunch of crayons vomit? And the wrinkles and sewing... And the Big Bird shoes. Ah Max. I love her, and it's very her. But not fit for a Queen. They need to burn it. And get HM an iron and a mirror.
Latest outfit-Now we are talking. Take notes- YM. Regal- check. Elegant. Check. You actually look like a Queen. Check.

I love your thoughts on the colorful dress, because I thought the same thing. It is very much a 'Max' look, but like you, I don't think it should be a look of 'Maxima, the Queen'. It would be perfect if she wanted to wear it for a private outing, even if I too think the thing should be burned. I love the Prada dress, and the latest outfit as well. Very elegant.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

udyusa 08-29-2015 04:01 PM

The latest dress by Dolce and Gabbana is indeed an elegant and regal look for the queen! The embroidery is lovely and the hat is wonderful!! Understated, yet outstanding...

dazzling 08-29-2015 04:04 PM

Her overall look is really nice but I don't think the dress is anything special.

rubies 08-29-2015 05:08 PM

Very pretty. Great hat. Max has jumped back into work this week!!

Mademoiselle Lilo 08-29-2015 05:23 PM

the perfect look for Queen Maxima.
nice dress and pretty hat.

Jacknch 08-29-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1814453)

Queen Máxima looking great and elegant in a recycled dress (Dolce and Gabbana) at the ambassador day and anniversary of the foundation Opkikker in Amsterdam today, August 29:

I have always liked this outfit, it's quite plain and simple, but the embroidery is nice and the hat is a perfect match. Very summery and so wonderful to see Maxima again after what seems like ages!

Marengo 08-29-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1814453)

The wonderful hat is an old one. IIRC it was worn by Carmen Zorreguieta at the baptism of Princess Amalia in 2004. I suppose that Maxima must have worn the hat before her mother wore it, but I do not recall when.

Carmen Zorreguita

iceflower 09-09-2015 12:21 PM

A recycled Natan look for Queen Máxima who visited the supply firm Koninklijke Friesland Campina cheesefactory in Workum today, September 9:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** June 2015 **

Duc_et_Pair 09-09-2015 12:28 PM

Is it still a pantalon or has Her Majesty now swapped for a skirt?

roseroyal 09-09-2015 12:37 PM

I love it! Hasn't it always been a skirt? What was the last occasion she wore it? Didn't she wear a gold Version in the US? Like this better.

eya 09-09-2015 12:39 PM

I'm not a crazy but i like her. I looove the shoes. It is not the same blouse worn by Mathilde before a few days but in blue?

roseroyal 09-09-2015 12:45 PM

I [I]knew[/I ]I had seen a blue version too! Yes, I believe you're right! My favorites in order- and BTW- all are pretty!:
Red
Blue
Gold

Maxima rocks red! And I love the shoes too!

udyusa 09-09-2015 12:50 PM

About the only thing I love is her shoes!

Jacknch 09-09-2015 01:01 PM

Unfortunately, it is still the culottes not a skirt by the looks of things. I'm sure there is enough material to make it into a nice straight skirt, which I think would look better.

I do like the colours and the top though!

Duc_et_Pair 09-09-2015 01:10 PM

It is beyond understanding that the Queen, her couturier, maybe a Hofdame like the Baroness Van Zuylen are together, the Queen trying culottes and they all think it looks splendid... Unbelievable...