The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/hereditary-grand-duchess-st-phanies-fashion-and-style-part-6-may-2015-june-2016-a-38662.html)

iceflower 05-25-2015 03:23 AM

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

ArwenEleniel 05-27-2015 07:02 AM

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie accompanied Queen Mathilde of Belgium to the violin final of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2015

ru_royalty: Королева Матильда и герцогиня Стефания посетили финал конкурса имени королевы Елизаветы

muriel 05-27-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArwenEleniel (Post 1783287)
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie accompanied Queen Mathilde of Belgium to the violin final of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2015

ru_royalty: Королева Матильда и герцогиня Стефания посетили финал конкурса имени королевы Елизаветы

This is probably one of her most polished appearances. Well done!

princess carmen 05-27-2015 07:54 AM

She looks very nice.

MARG 05-27-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArwenEleniel (Post 1783287)

And she hits it for six! Ladies and gentlemen, she knocked it clear over the main stand and out into the carpark! You can't get a better shot than that! :flowers:

Loved what I saw of the dress, her hair is absolutely amazing and her jewellery . . . not only were her earrings absolutely perfect for her ensemble, they are really gorgeous. Perfectly elegant and ladylike.

Yes! :clap: :clap: :clap:

biru 05-27-2015 08:18 AM

Stephanie looks great!

love her dress and her hair, it's just perfect :heart1::heart1:

suztav 05-27-2015 08:27 AM

I agree the gown is perfection and looks fabulous on her. Unfortunately, that jacket-thing she wore over it upon entering the concert hall was very matronly.

All-in-all ... one of her better outings. Good show!

royal rob 05-27-2015 08:41 AM

When she gets it right she looks stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

eya 05-27-2015 10:07 AM

She was perfect :flowers: And the earrings i love them :flowers: Keep it like this Stephanie :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Olyashka 05-27-2015 11:22 AM

Agree with you royal rob~

She looks dazzlingly magnificent there! I love the design and colour of the gown - totally suits and graces her. I hope to see more photos of her for this event! (why do I have this internet signal -_-)

dazzling 05-27-2015 11:35 AM

One of her best looks IMO though I didn't find the embellishments around the neckline elegant.

Daria_S 05-27-2015 12:10 PM

Stephanie looks gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Robijn 05-27-2015 12:25 PM

She looked great, and really lovely hair. :flowers:

IloveCP 05-27-2015 05:19 PM

She looks stunning! The dress is very elegant and beautiful.

Erin9 05-27-2015 07:42 PM

Lovely all- around.

No matter what she wears, I usually think Stephanie's hair, make up and jewelry are nice. This is no exception.

Moonmaiden23 05-27-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royal rob (Post 1783325)
When she gets it right she looks stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree. I'm just waiting for someone to chime in with "Best she's looked since THE WEDDING"!:lol:;)

But she looks seriously lovely. Very elegant, especially the hair.

leidi 05-27-2015 09:19 PM

Stephanie looked stunning, I absolutely loved that hairdo!

MARG 05-27-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1783588)
I agree. I'm just waiting for someone to chime in with "Best she's looked since THE WEDDING"!:lol:;)

No, she's done this on many occasions and that's what makes Stephanie a joy to follow. Box of chocolates and all that.

She doesn't have the number of official engagements to have that large a wardrobe (although I wouldn't mind a quick whip through). What she does have is the guts to at least experiment. Now I will be the first to admit that aqua coloured hat that was styled by the same person who made the Mad Hatter's, but does Stephanie decide she's never going to wear another? Not likely.

But for today, I will quietly drool over her incredibly elegant updo . . . :wub:

Moonmaiden23 05-27-2015 11:08 PM

:previous:So true MARG. I never feel safe proclaiming that she has found her fashion footing, because every time I feel that she has, she shows up in some inexplicable outfit. :sad:

Her next big appearance is National Day next month. Let's see what happens.;)

Meanwhile, Facebook Royale has nothing but praise for "our magnificent future Grand Duchess"!:smile:

Valerie Rose 05-27-2015 11:23 PM

She looks very stately, elegant and dignified. Magnificent, indeed! :flowers: