The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Be Charlotte's Fashion Advisor: October 2004 - April 2007 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/be-charlottes-fashion-advisor-october-2004-april-2007-a-3864.html)

micas 10-18-2004 10:03 AM

Be Charlotte's Fashion Advisor: October 2004 - April 2007

Ok, this topi existe for many womens in this forum and i belive that Charllote is the one that need more, i don't belive she read this but..............we can try.

hillary_nugent 10-18-2004 10:18 AM

you think Charlotte needs a fashion advisor? hm...i agree with you to a certain extent...a majority of the time she has class and is absolutely beautiful but when she does have a bad fashion moment i must say it is real BAD but i don't think it is to the extent that she needs a fashion advisor hahaha...but i don't mind being one ^___^ you know what i love that she wore that white outfit at last year's Monaco Grand Prix that was real classy ^__^

micas 10-18-2004 10:33 AM

What outfit? Post a pic. We can post new thinks for she wear and post think that she wear and say what she should change. Can be fune

laura_barnaes 10-18-2004 02:36 PM

My advice: add some colour. There's more than black, white and jeans.

micas 10-18-2004 04:14 PM

POst some pics that you belive stay fine on her.

auroraDaniel 11-08-2004 09:18 PM

she looks really nbeautiful in white...white suits her.... i once wished she wears white dress with soft pink for ruffles for her birthday party..

Ianna 11-10-2004 05:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
To add colours..

I liked nice orange scarf that Charlotte wore during the last winter holidays, and one from 2002. That colour looks good on her...(pics 1. & 2.)

But my fav is light blue..it's perfect match with her skin colour..(3.& 4.)

hillary_nugent 11-11-2004 07:26 AM

nice pics Ianna ^__^ hahaha...she looks pregnant in the first picture...hahaha it must be the many layering!! :P

Ianna 11-11-2004 08:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hahaha.. my sister also said the same thing..

I recently found a pic where Charlotte is wearing blue Diesel T-shirt. I have the same shirt:) except mine is the green one.

hillary_nugent 11-11-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ianna
hahaha.. my sister also said the same thing..

I recently found a pic where Charlotte is wearing blue Diesel T-shirt. I have the same shirt:) except mine is the green one.

don't you get excited when you see someone famous with something u have as well...haha its sill but u can't help but glow with pride...hahaha

Ianna 11-11-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
don't you get excited when you see someone famous with something u have as well...haha its sill but u can't help but glow with pride...hahaha

that's right..if I can't afford an expensive chanel dress at least I have that silly t-shirt..lol..:)

hillary_nugent 11-11-2004 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
she's a great dresser but i hope she never wears this again...

bad_barbarella 11-12-2004 05:44 AM

red shoes they are the real devil in fashion mabye she wanted to go home so bad she decided to try a dorathy... i wanna go home... i wanna go home... i wanna go home

micas 11-17-2004 06:10 PM

I still thinking that this gril have a big probleme with her hair...........

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=57356

hillary_nugent 11-17-2004 09:26 PM

hey micas your link doesn't work for me...what hairstyle was it??? i think that Charlotte's hairstyle is not too bad she really doesn't do much with it anyhow just lets it loose...

auroraDaniel 11-23-2004 08:27 PM

in some pics, she did not looked quite right with bangs and loose hair...she has lovely neck, so i think she looks better with her hair up...

hillary_nugent 11-24-2004 12:42 AM

at a recent occasion with Lagerfield she wore a mini skirt with black boots which i just didn't like!!! her outfit was funky but the boots....hm...

auroraDaniel 11-24-2004 04:39 AM

i agree with you hillary_nugent. i didn't like the boots too. it looked out of place!

hillary_nugent 11-24-2004 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
i agree with you hillary_nugent. i didn't like the boots too. it looked out of place!

yeah and i wasn't a big fan of her black coat the rest of her outfit was cute except for the boots and coat...i really like what her friend wore, the one with the black top ^__^

luuuu 11-24-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
yeah and i wasn't a big fan of her black coat the rest of her outfit was cute except for the boots and coat...i really like what her friend wore, the one with the black top ^__^

Well, I liked the outfit, even the boots, I just didn't like the black coat. And I loved the neklace. I like her with her hair up, but it seems she doesn't know what to do with her bangs! She could just push them to the side, it would be more practical. It looks like she's always fighting with them!