The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/prince-harry-relationship-suggestions-and-musings-2015-a-38309.html)

JessRulz 01-04-2015 05:46 AM

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

Prince Harry
Relationship Suggestions and Musings

Blog Real 01-13-2015 06:30 PM

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

Prince Harry cosies up to German model Anastasia Guseva at yacht party
Prince Harry cosies up to German model Anastasia Guseva at yacht party | The Sun |News

Marty91charmed 01-14-2015 05:27 AM

I wonder if this "fling" will end up like the Camilla Thurlow thing:whistling::rofl::lol:

Pranter 01-14-2015 06:12 AM

I don't know that it's a fling to being with...I see nothing on that link showing them together etc.

LaRae

Marty91charmed 01-14-2015 06:16 AM

That 's the point... I was being ironic :)

Pranter 01-14-2015 07:13 AM

Ah!

LaRae

AfricanAUSSIE 01-19-2015 01:36 AM

I can't remember Henry ever having this much time off from having a girlfriend (rather than just flings).

Lumutqueen 01-19-2015 02:45 AM

How do you know he doesn't have a girlfriend right now?

Mbruno 01-19-2015 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cris M (Post 1717506)
They'll probably call her Duchess Cressida Bonas. I'm already bracing myself for Queen Camilla Parker Bowles and Queen Kate Middleton.

Camilla will never be queen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty91charmed (Post 1715596)
Well we are here to give opinions other than fact or we wouldn't dicuss anything and the forum would be getting pretty boring IMO Carole is a strong woman...

The fact that she was able to keep in close touch with Catherine after her marriage and be a strong influence on William and George tells me she is iindeed a strong woman.

Lumutqueen 01-19-2015 07:08 AM

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013 -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbruno (Post 1741978)
Camilla will never be queen.

I'm pretty sure Cris was referring to the press' ability to hang names on royals that don't belong.

And when The Queen dies and Charles becomes King, Camilla will be his Queen.

AfricanAUSSIE 01-19-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1741971)
How do you know he doesn't have a girlfriend right now?

Not saying I know, but you know that... assuming the news would have leaked by now if there were any news to leak, if you know what I mean.:tongue:

Jacknch 01-19-2015 01:20 PM

Please note that discussion about Cressida Bonas and her possibilities at Downton Abbey have been moved to the Royal's ex-partners thread: -

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1742048

Lady Nimue 01-19-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE (Post 1742043)
Not saying I know, but you know that... assuming the news would have leaked by now if there were any news to leak, if you know what I mean.:tongue:

You are bringing up an interesting point, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers: I suddenly find myself dreading that he and Cressida might still be a couple, albeit very much under-the-radar while she gets 'having a career' out of her system. :sad:

My 'dread' is not for the reason you might think. I think marrying Harry would be a mistake for her. Not for Harry. He would be lucky to get her to agree to be his wife.

However, your observation about there being no visible girlfriend with Harry, makes me wonder if there is some understanding with Cressida. I am hoping not, for her sake.

Curryong 01-19-2015 06:57 PM

I think Harry and Cressida are finished. It's quite unfortunate as I think they would be an interesting couple.

As far as the gaps between Harry's serious romances are concerned I think it took him a long time to totally get over Chelsy, though they were 'off' more than they were 'on' after early 2009. The last time they were known to be together was when he was seen leaving her apartment in the early hours of the morning about a week after the royal wedding.

So it may be another few months before Harry is seriously involved again. It seems he and Cressida tried again after the closing of the Invictus Games but it didn't work out.

Lady Nimue 01-19-2015 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curryong (Post 1742232)
I think Harry and Cressida are finished. It's quite unfortunate as I think they would be an interesting couple.

I would have loved to have watched her as a princess, but honestly, I don't think they were ever actually in love. :ermm: Certainly not from his end. She may have been infatuated. It was a very strange alliance all-in-all.

amaryllus 01-19-2015 08:50 PM

I think it would be provident to make a list of all petite unattached aristocratic blonds aged 25 or over in country and go from there:whistling:...He is going through them is he not?

cepe 01-19-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaryllus (Post 1742261)
I think it would be provident to make a list of all petite unattached aristocratic blonds aged 25 or over in country and go from there:whistling:...He is going through them is he not?

Actually, no. One so far.

iisuzieii 01-19-2015 09:26 PM

I think he needs a nice normal fun girl...because it really looks like cressida used him for her own 15 minutes of fame...how shes the greatest thing since sliced bread and that he's nothing without her...honey he don't need you....and he has probably done more in his life to helps others than you will ever...shes in for a rude awakening in Hollywood.

Pranter 01-19-2015 09:41 PM

He needs someone like Kate.

LaRae

Rudolph 01-19-2015 09:52 PM

I don't know where the myth of Harry only dating aristocrats started. Cressida is certainly posh but as a female line grandchild of an Earl, she is barely an aristo by British terms. Her father is just a regular guy

Whoever he marries he needs to be sure they are a team because its a life not many will be willing to undertake