The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/)
-   -   The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía, News Part 1: June 2014 - (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/the-princess-of-asturias-and-infanta-sof-a-news-part-1-june-2014-a-37080.html)

JessRulz 06-21-2014 04:44 AM

The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía, News Part 1: June 2014 -
 
http://i60.tinypic.com/r729ty.png

The Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía's News Thread, Part One

Commencing June 2014

Please follow the TRF Rules when posting

***

Duke of Marmalade 06-21-2014 03:40 PM

The article is discussing that Leonor still has her milk teeth at the age of almost nine (I think Sofia is starting to lose hers).
Los dientes de leche de Leonor | Salud | EL MUNDO

lula 06-22-2014 04:25 AM

Leonor: girl and Princess

Leonor: niña y princesa | El País Semanal | EL PAÍS

https://translate.google.es/translat...-text=&act=url

carlota 06-22-2014 05:04 AM

i wonder if leonor and sofia really understand what's going on - that their parents became king and queen, what kings and queens are, etc... they seem quite grown up and mature for their age, so i'm sure they understand more than the average child (plus, felipe and letizia seem to have trained them and educated them very well), but i wonder if they realise and understand what is actually taking place and that they are different from other children...

Valerie Rose 06-22-2014 05:11 AM

I think I'll come back to this thread when they are quite a bit older...

Pumuki 06-23-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 1679131)
i wonder if leonor and sofia really understand what's going on - that their parents became king and queen, what kings and queens are, etc... they seem quite grown up and mature for their age, so i'm sure they understand more than the average child (plus, felipe and letizia seem to have trained them and educated them very well), but i wonder if they realise and understand what is actually taking place and that they are different from other children...

I remember reading like two years ago that some classmate of Leonor asked her why she appeared in all her grandmother's magazines, and she said she did because she lived "in a Prince's house". :rofl: They definitely know they're different from other children. They know they are Princess of Asturias and Infanta, and that her parents are King and Queen, but I don't think they quite know the meaning of it all. They are too young.

GracieGiraffe 07-19-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumuki (Post 1679764)
I remember reading like two years ago that some classmate of Leonor asked her why she appeared in all her grandmother's magazines, and she said she did because she lived "in a Prince's house". :rofl: They definitely know they're different from other children. They know they are Princess of Asturias and Infanta, and that her parents are King and Queen, but I don't think they quite know the meaning of it all. They are too young.

Yes, kids understand things in different ways than adults (and I think sometimes they see things more clearly).

LadyFinn 08-09-2014 02:37 AM

Meet The Future Queen Of Spain, Princess Leonor! Princess Leonor, Princess Sofia Just Jared Jr.

LadyFinn 08-21-2014 11:53 PM

The school starts at 12th September for Leonor and Sofia
La princesa Leonor y la infanta Sofía retomarán su formación en el Colegio Los Rosales el 12 de septiembre

Marty91charmed 08-22-2014 07:18 AM

:previous: Are they going to have a photoshoot this year as well?

kathia_sophia 08-23-2014 03:18 AM

I think they might really do a photoshoot this year. It might be a coincidence (or really not), but their school photoshoot is year yes year no: 2008 yes, 2009 no, 2010 yes, 2011 no, 2012 yes, 2013 no...so 2014 yes!

Let's wait and see.

sarahedwards2 09-07-2014 07:47 PM

Has Leonor taken her First Communion yet?


Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community

GracieGiraffe 09-07-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathia_sophia (Post 1696985)
I think they might really do a photoshoot this year. It might be a coincidence (or really not), but their school photoshoot is year yes year no: 2008 yes, 2009 no, 2010 yes, 2011 no, 2012 yes, 2013 no...so 2014 yes!

Let's wait and see.

With Leonor's now elevated status, methinks more photoshoots for these milestones are a given.

Moonmaiden23 09-08-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahedwards2 (Post 1700089)
Has Leonor taken her First Communion yet?


Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community


Yes, I'm pretty sure it took place either during the last Easter season or the one before that.

Duke of Marmalade 09-08-2014 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1700138)
Yes, I'm pretty sure it took place either during the last Easter season or the one before that.

No, Leonor will have her first communion next year.

Bine221 09-08-2014 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathia_sophia (Post 1696985)
I think they might really do a photoshoot this year. It might be a coincidence (or really not), but their school photoshoot is year yes year no: 2008 yes, 2009 no, 2010 yes, 2011 no, 2012 yes, 2013 no...so 2014 yes!

Let's wait and see.

She is now the Princess of Asturias.... and I think, we already can see, that the 2 Little Girls are no longer soooo much protected from the press than the years before.
So my bet would be as well:
Photoshoot!

BYe Bine

An Ard Ri 10-10-2014 12:41 PM

New Wax Figure of Leonor unveiled in Madrid,might be just me but it looks odd!


Bekia
La Princesa Leonor estrena su primera figura de cera en el Museo de Cera de Madrid - Bekia

Hola

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_esp...or-museo-cera/

LadyFinn 10-10-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1709606)
New Wax Figure of Leonor unveiled in Madrid,might be just me but it looks odd!


Bekia
La Princesa Leonor estrena su primera figura de cera en el Museo de Cera de Madrid - Bekia

Hola

La princesa Leonor ya tiene su figura de cera

It looks awful. I hope that Leonor will not get nightmares when she sees it.

Al_bina 10-10-2014 01:09 PM

I have never understood the European tradition of having a wax figure of an alive person.

ANNIE_S 10-10-2014 01:15 PM

Madrid´s Wax Museum is well known for its awful figures :biggrin: Leo´s is one more of the many atrocities they show there:
Fernando Alonso
Penelope Cruz

Both F&L´s figures are terrible too http://www.onecorazon.com/wp-content.../04/948914.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises