The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/princess-beatrice-of-york-current-events-15-january-2014-july-2015-a-36225.html)

Dman 04-18-2014 03:36 PM

Having a splashing time! Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark have fun in the Caribbean sun in St Bart's-
Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark have fun in the Caribbean sun in St Bart's | Mail Online

Mirabel 04-21-2014 10:15 PM

These holidays of Beatrice's are very ill-advised; they give the impression that she is frivolous, callous, and arrogant.
Just when she and her sister were getting some decent press for once, she does this and places herself in a bad light.

Roslyn 04-21-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARG (Post 1656010)
:previous: I actually liked that outfit with the hat!

:lol: So did I!

Fürstin Taxis 04-21-2014 10:58 PM

At least Eugenie seems a bit more down to earth than Beatrice imo.

Roslyn 04-21-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabel (Post 1659225)
These holidays of Beatrice's are very ill-advised; they give the impression that she is frivolous, callous, and arrogant.
Just when she and her sister were getting some decent press for once, she does this and places herself in a bad light.

I don't think it casts her in a bad light. She's a far distance away from the throne now and it seems she's never going to be conscripted into doing much in the way of royal duties. I don't think it matters that she's holidaying as much as she is.

Beatrice seems to be a pleasant young woman. She isn't seen doing outrageous things and has had one boyfriend for a long time and she can't be held accountable for Dave's occasional lapses of decorum. It must be difficult to have to be on your best behaviour at all times when you are out and about.

Mirabel 04-22-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roslyn (Post 1659240)
I don't think it casts her in a bad light. She's a far distance away from the throne now and it seems she's never going to be conscripted into doing much in the way of royal duties. I don't think it matters that she's holidaying as much as she is.

Beatrice seems to be a pleasant young woman. She isn't seen doing outrageous things and has had one boyfriend for a long time and she can't be held accountable for Dave's occasional lapses of decorum. It must be difficult to have to be on your best behaviour at all times when you are out and about.


But then the comments begin about how all the RF are parasites splurging on the taxpayers' money!

It is useless to point out that they are not spending tax money; it's a perception thing.
Beatrice was there just four months ago, and the public sees that as a blatant disregard of the UK's economic troubles and a flaunting of privilege. It might not be fair, but as I said, it's a perception thing.

Lumutqueen 04-22-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabel (Post 1659313)
Beatrice was there just four months ago, and the public sees that as a blatant disregard of the UK's economic troubles and a flaunting of privilege. It might not be fair, but as I said, it's a perception thing.

The public don't give two hoots. You have the DailyMail readership who represent the tiniest of percentage of this countries population, and then you have everyone else. Beatrice doesn't make the BBC headlines, she doesn't make the front page of newspapers, she might make it to page 7 or 8 onwards perhaps.

Yes the UK has X amount of debt, and jobs are being lost because of budget cuts but that is what people have on their mind not Beatrice.

Mirabel 04-22-2014 10:00 AM

Well, you would know better than me, but I can't help thinking that, if I lived in the UK, I would not like to see pictures like this every couple of months.

Pranter 04-22-2014 10:57 AM

Not sure why anyone cares if she takes a vacation....as long as you aren't paying for it it's not any of your business.


LaRae

Dman 04-24-2014 05:10 PM

Spent the afternoon at Bolingbroke academy, discussing dyslexia with these wonderful students, great questions guys! pic.twitter.com/tFmhg23oQb

iceflower 04-25-2014 04:59 PM

:previous:

The following article contains some more pics of Beatrice's visit to Bolingbroke Academy:



** hellomagazine: Princess Beatrice calls her dyslexia 'an opportunity' as she talks with British schoolchildren **

iceflower 04-30-2014 08:05 AM

.

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark were pictured leaving The Chilton Street Firehouse bar in London yesterday, April 29:



** Pic **

Dman 04-30-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1661717)
.

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark were pictured leaving The Chilton Street Firehouse bar in London yesterday, April 29:



** Pic **

It's always good to see Beatrice & Dave out and about.

iceflower 05-14-2014 04:29 AM

.

Princess Beatrice out and about in London on May 12:


** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

sndral 05-15-2014 10:11 PM

Photo of party attended by Beatrice.
SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Beatrice crowned queen of tarts and vicars party: Sixth in line to the throne wore an imperial crown to friend's soiree | Mail Online

iceflower 05-18-2014 03:38 AM

.

Princess Beatrice in Mayfair on May 16, 2014:



** Pic **

carlota 05-20-2014 02:48 PM

i'm really in love with bea's recent wardrobe choices. her stylist is doing a great job. she looks gorgeous. does anyone know what brands she uses? i can't find much info on her favourite designers. as opposed to other princesses, not many blogs seem to cover beatrice.

Roslyn 05-20-2014 07:20 PM

^^ A stylist? You think she has a stylist? :ohmy: That last photo of her makes me think she grabbed the first things she saw that were clean! I don't think either of the York girls knows what a stylist is. And I don't think they necessarily should. People have been making perfectly adequate wardrobe choices for themselves for years without needing a stylist, and there's no reason the York girls can't either. Well, apart from their inherent lack of taste, but that can be overcome if they feel it's important to look stylish, and not everyone does think it's important.

COUNTESS 05-20-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roslyn (Post 1666700)
^^ A stylist? You think she has a stylist? :ohmy: That last photo of her makes me think she grabbed the first things she saw that were clean! I don't think either of the York girls knows what a stylist is. And I don't think they necessarily should. People have been making perfectly adequate wardrobe choices for themselves for years without needing a stylist, and there's no reason the York girls can't either. Well, apart from their inherent lack of taste, but that can be overcome if they feel it's important to look stylish, and not everyone does think it's important.

If she has a stylist, she should be shot. You are right about her choice of clothes. Of, these are clean. They have no taste and if she has a stylist they have no taste. Wasted money on clothes that make you look
dumpy and awful, Get a mirror.

LadyCatharine 05-20-2014 09:25 PM

Ugly shoes


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises