The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/princess-beatrice-of-york-current-events-15-january-2014-july-2015-a-36225.html)

Lumutqueen 10-16-2014 04:55 PM

I desperately want that coat and bag!

duchesschicana 10-24-2014 06:54 PM

Princess Beatrice at STRIVE FUN-DRAISER

https://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.file...014/10/bea.jpg

Monday-20-2014 Princess Beatrice was at STRIVE FUN-DRAISER held at the Roof Gardens in Kensington, London.

The Strive Challenge raised funds for the Big change charity which Princess Beatrice is founder and trustee of.

@yorkiebea – Thank you to the team @BigChangeBernie for putting together a great event last night to celebrate @strivechallenge

Photo belongs to the Big Change Charitable Trust

iceflower 10-30-2014 05:16 PM

Beatrice participated in the Bloomberg Tradebook Charity Day in London today, October 30:

** dailymail: Princess Beatrice takes to the Bloomberg trading floor in chic purple dress.. **

** hellomagazine: Princess Beatrice turns trader for the day to support mother's charity **

AdmirerUS 10-30-2014 06:28 PM

Thanks Iceflower - you do so much for the forums.
I admit, it get a bit critical when the headline tell me that "chic" is to come. I'll make my own decision, thank you.
But she really does look nice. That's a great color on her and the cut and fit are so flattering.

Roslyn 10-30-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdmirerUS (Post 1715716)
Thanks Iceflower - you do so much for the forums.
I admit, it get a bit critical when the headline tell me that "chic" is to come. I'll make my own decision, thank you.
But she really does look nice. That's a great color on her and the cut and fit are so flattering.

I don't mind the headline telling me that "chic" is to come, as long as "chic" does in fact follow. She does look nice, but "nice" is more what I think when I see her in that dress, not "elegantly and stylishly fashionable". I'll reserve "chic" for what Angelina Jolie looked like when she had her audience with the Queen recently.

CyrilVladisla 10-30-2014 08:48 PM

It was informative to learn that Children in Crisis was established in 1993.
A very worthy cause!!

miss whirley 10-30-2014 09:01 PM

The Daily Mail is always superfluous with their headlines. Their favorite words "stunning", "puts on display","shows off","sparked controversy" and "dishes about".

Duke of Marmalade 11-02-2014 02:58 AM

Princess Beatrice gives her colleagues a hand as they shoot scenes in London | Daily Mail Online

Iluvbertie 11-02-2014 04:12 AM

Some of those comments are just vicious.

rmay286 11-02-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvbertie (Post 1716374)
Some of those comments are just vicious.

They always are. Beatrice really can't win. She's usually being accused of not having a job; now she's accused of having a useless job. Never mind that she obviously does a fair amount of charity work in addition to the job (we see photos of her/read news articles of her supporting her charities several times a month these days).

Marty91charmed 11-02-2014 02:53 PM

Ditto with the last posts above! I like her very much and she seems to be working and to do charities works... She shouldn't be oblige since she is far down the line of succession but guess what she sure works more than others!

Roslyn 11-02-2014 03:26 PM

I like her very much, too. She seems a delightful young lady to me. She has a job and she seems to do quite a bit of charity work and has for years. She always has a smile on her face for the cameras and has maintained a long-term relationship with a fellow who also seems very nice. Neither she nor her sister (nor her mother) seem to care very much about fashion but I actually find that rather endearing.

Mirabel 11-02-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roslyn (Post 1716515)
Neither she nor her sister (nor her mother) seem to care very much about fashion but I actually find that rather endearing.

I wouldn't say that; I think she does care but has learned not to take the criticisms to heart.

(Now Princess Anne is really someone who doesn't care! Good for her!)

COUNTESS 11-02-2014 07:33 PM

Look, she is a lovely young lady, but the jacket doesn't fit her. She seems to work hard and since by the "job" she is forced to be photographed, if she cares dress better. If like Anne she doesn't care, then don't.

Roslyn 11-02-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabel (Post 1716540)
I wouldn't say that; I think she does care but has learned not to take the criticisms to heart.

(Now Princess Anne is really someone who doesn't care! Good for her!)

OK. Perhaps she cares about fashion, but doesn't care - or doesn't have the ability to determine - whether or not the fashion she likes suits her, or how to combine two or three or more fashionable items to good effect. :smile: Whatever the case, I don't think anyone's going to say she has impeccable dress sense, but that's fine to me and not a flaw.

iceflower 11-13-2014 02:29 AM

Beatrice attended a dinner for the label TOUJOURI hosted by Amber Le Bon, Alice Naylor-Leyland and Creative Director Lama El Moatassem in London yesterday, November 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

iceflower 11-20-2014 11:50 AM

Beatrice and Dave were out at Chiltern Firehouse last night, November 19/20:

** dailymail: What a combination! Princess Beatrice leads the way as a mixed bag of stars.. **

iceflower 11-21-2014 02:18 AM

Princess Beatrice attended the Winter Wonderland VIP opening at Hyde Park on November 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages**

** dailymail: A right Royal affair: Princess Beatrice enjoys a ride on the teacups... **

roseroyal 11-21-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1722257)

Princess Beatrice attended the Winter Wonderland VIP opening at Hyde Park on November 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages**

** dailymail: A right Royal affair: Princess Beatrice enjoys a ride on the teacups... **

Loved the pic of Bea on the teacups, but there is no way you would get me on the other ride that goes up in the air!

Marty91charmed 11-21-2014 03:04 PM

Very cute! Sadly I am afraid of teacups :D