The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 15: January 2014-July 2015 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/princess-beatrice-of-york-current-events-15-january-2014-july-2015-a-36225.html)

Queen Camilla 09-11-2014 10:02 PM

I think she is pretty.

She had lovely hair. I like her large eyes and her teeth are not crooked just large which does not detract from her pretty face.

SElizabeth 09-11-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabel (Post 1701764)
Yes, but the comments are very mean.

She can't help her appearance; why keep dwelling on it?

People that make mean comments are very unhappy people and can't see the good in anybody even themselves... I think she looks really cute and love the outfit, and she seems so happy and full of life. Jealousy knows no bounds as does love...

roseroyal 09-12-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1701489)

Princess Beatrice participated in the annual BGC Global Charity Day at BGC Partners in London today, September 11, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery ** zimbio gallery **

Great photos.

iceflower 09-13-2014 09:55 AM

Beatrice attended the Markus Lupfer presentation during London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015 on September 13, 2014:

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

roseroyal 09-13-2014 01:39 PM

She really looks good there.

duchesschicana 09-15-2014 08:49 PM

Princess Beatrice Spotted At Sony Pictures Europe

Pic here
Princess Beatrice spotted near her job at Sony Pictures Europe: Monday-September 15 2014
Photo belongs to at @yesevan via instagram

iceflower 09-17-2014 03:20 AM

Beatrice and Dave were pictured leaving Berners Tavern in London on September 16, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Added:

** dailymail: Princess Beatrice enjoys date night with Dave Clark: Pair hit fashionable London restaurant for romantic outing **

Marty91charmed 09-17-2014 07:14 AM

Beatrice looks sexy! :-D

Mirabel 09-17-2014 03:07 PM

But I think she's been dating Dave Clark for eight years, not six.

CyrilVladisla 09-17-2014 10:18 PM

A www.mydaily.co.uk/2014/04/22 article indicated Dave has been dating Princess Beatrice for seven years.

Osipi 09-17-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla (Post 1703575)
A www.mydaily.co.uk/2014/04/22 article indicated Dave has been dating Princess Beatrice for seven years.

Whether its been 6, 7 or 8 years, if you look at the relationship, you have to realize that this relationship has lasted quite a bit longer than even some marriages.

I do think that they will eventually marry but they're really not in any kind of a rush to do so just yet.

They will have a happy marriage and have 3 children and be known forevermore as The Dave Clark Five.

(ducks and runs for cover)

Meadow 09-17-2014 10:56 PM

LOL That is funny now I want them to marry and have three kids just for that reason alone. There comes a time in a relationship where it's either sink or swim 7 or 8 years is a very long time to be together. Maybe neither want to get married that isn't unusual these days. Do they live together do we know? I can't ever remember reading that they do. I know Andrew and Sarah did and Edward and Sophie and Wills and Kate but I have never been able to work out if Bea and Dave are or not. I think both sets of parents would love if they got married as would Richard Branson.

Mirabel 09-19-2014 03:21 PM

I don't think so; I always read that Beatrice and Eugenie shared a four-bedroom flat in St. James; (well, Eugenie is living in NYC now so I guess Beatrice is there on her own.)

iceflower 10-10-2014 02:41 AM

Beatrice attended a dinner hosted by Sandra Choi, Creative Director of Jimmy Choo, to unveil Jimmy Choo's new VICES collection and installation by British artist Mat Collishaw at One Mayfair in London on October 9.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dailymail article **

iceflower 10-11-2014 02:27 AM

Beatrice and boyfriend Dave were seen leaving Chiltern Firehouse with friends last night, October 10/11.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Roslyn 10-11-2014 02:49 AM

Nice to see Beatrice and Dave out and about again. Thank you, as always, for the photos, iceflower. :flowers:

It is reaching the stage where one does wonder why they are not getting married. They seem to be happy with each other, so why not? Perhaps they can't be bothered. Perhaps they simply don't want to. Perhaps they plan to do so but won't tie the knot till they are ready to have children. Perhaps Dave doesn't want to be the Queen's grandson-in-law. The longer it goes on, the more it intrigues me.

Osipi 10-11-2014 02:56 AM

I think its because they're just not in any kind of a rush. When the time comes and they both decided its the right thing and they perhaps want to start a family, they'll settle down.

I find it refreshing to see couples taking a good, long time to really get to know each other warts and all before jumping into marriage. It really strengthens the chances of the marriage being a success and lasting.

Iluvbertie 10-11-2014 03:26 AM

Both the New Idea and Women's Day in Australia (not that I believe either of these tabloids any more but...) reported that Kate's pregnancy announcement stopped Beatrice from announcing their engagement and that Beatrice was upset about having to delay the announcement - even suggesting that she felt that Kate deliberately made the announcement of the pregnancy to upstage her.

I don't think that was the case at all as I think Beatrice is intelligent enough to realise that she is a minor royal whose engagement announcement would see a day of reports at the time and again around the actual wedding but nothing more.

Dman 10-11-2014 05:24 PM

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark look loved-up at London book launch-
Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend the How Google Works book launch - hellomagazine.com

It'll be great to see this couple make it official at some point. I just hope things continue to go good for them. I hold on to hope that that big news will come soon though.

Mirabel 10-12-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvbertie (Post 1709756)
Both the New Idea and Women's Day in Australia (not that I believe either of these tabloids any more but...) reported that Kate's pregnancy announcement stopped Beatrice from announcing their engagement and that Beatrice was upset about having to delay the announcement - even suggesting that she felt that Kate deliberately made the announcement of the pregnancy to upstage her.

I read that as well, but I agree it's doubtful.

Still, it does seem as if they've been dating quite long enough to know if they want a more permanent commitment.

Some people might not see any need to marry, but somehow Beatrice doesn't strike me as one of them. I think she probably wants to be married, and will want a huge formal wedding in Westminster Abbey.
(Though, if I were in her position, I'd opt for the beautiful York Minster instead).