The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-current-events-6-january-2014-september-2016-a-36219.html)

Lumutqueen 04-06-2016 02:16 PM

Fixed that Pranter;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfYO2OFWsAARPMM.jpg

Meeting students from the cheveningfco students from Bhutan;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfYPdC_W4AM1612.jpg

Duke of Marmalade 04-06-2016 03:36 PM

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge open their home to youngsters from India and Bhutan | Daily Mail Online

Rudolph 04-06-2016 04:40 PM

The Duchess of Cambridge attends a reception at Kensington Palace in London during which they met young people from India and Bhutan living, studying or working in the UK, ahead of her and her husband, the Duke of Cambridge, tour to India and Bhutan. It will be the first time Their Royal Highnesses have visited either country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEE...ature=youtu.be

William putting his arm around Kate at the end of the video is too cute

polyesco 04-06-2016 05:40 PM

"Kate is a fan of Indian food but William struggles with spices, they told guests at the Kensington Palace reception tonight"
https://twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/s...87199819890688

Dman 04-06-2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolph (Post 1877297)
William putting his arm around Kate at the end of the video is too cute

William enjoys putting his arms around her. Important to keep that connection going. They are going to enjoy this tour together.


Quote:

Originally Posted by polyesco (Post 1877315)
"Kate is a fan of Indian food but William struggles with spices, they told guests at the Kensington Palace reception tonight"
https://twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/s...87199819890688

I can't take too much spice either. It will rip you another hole!!!

Skippyboo 04-06-2016 07:43 PM

When they first started dating, they wouldn't touch each in public to try to keep the relationship undercover. William probably relishes the fact, they don't have to hide anything anymore. They are always touching each other.


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Jacknch 04-07-2016 08:17 AM

Speculative posts alluding to the health/weight/diet of the Duchess of Cambridge and subsequent responses have been deleted. This thread is about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's current events. Discussion concerning the up and coming visit to India can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6-a-39536.html

Dman 04-07-2016 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippyboo (Post 1877333)
When they first started dating, they wouldn't touch each in public to try to keep the relationship undercover. William probably relishes the fact, they don't have to hide anything anymore. They are always touching each other.


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yeah, they really tried to keep things undercover in those days, but there were a few slip ups. Now, they can just let go. It's not easy to keep your love and affection for each other private.

Pranter 04-07-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1877235)
Fixed that Pranter;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfYO2OFWsAARPMM.jpg

Meeting students from the cheveningfco students from Bhutan;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfYPdC_W4AM1612.jpg

Thanks!

LaRae

Pranter 04-07-2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudolph (Post 1877291)
The Duchess of Cambridge attends a reception at Kensington Palace in London during which they met young people from India and Bhutan living, studying or working in the UK, ahead of her and her husband, the Duke of Cambridge, tour to India and Bhutan. It will be the first time Their Royal Highnesses have visited either country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEE...ature=youtu.be

William putting his arm around Kate at the end of the video is too cute

Yes I agree Rudolph...it was very lovely the bit at the end.


LaRae

Pranter 04-07-2016 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippyboo (Post 1877333)
When they first started dating, they wouldn't touch each in public to try to keep the relationship undercover. William probably relishes the fact, they don't have to hide anything anymore. They are always touching each other.


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think they really care about each other too and the little looks/glances and touches really reinforce that.


LaRae

dazzling 04-19-2016 02:48 AM

On April 22, 2016, Prince William, Kate and Prince Harry to host the Obamas at Kensington Palace
Hellomagazine.com

ladongas 04-22-2016 01:06 AM

New glasses and green lace
 
Here's a blurry picture of the Cambridges arriving at the birthday dinner at Windsor:

Prince William Wears An Unexpected Accessory To The Queen's Birthday

muriel 04-22-2016 09:52 AM

Do we think Catherine is busy cutting carrots and William busy filling the fridge with drinks in preparation for the dinner with the Obama's today?

Dman 04-22-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muriel (Post 1882673)
Do we think Catherine is busy cutting carrots and William busy filling the fridge with drinks in preparation for the dinner with the Obama's today?

Yup, they're getting ready. Catherine probably want everyone stay out of her way in the kitchen. I'm sure her and their housekeeper is beyond busy. ;)

Skippyboo 04-22-2016 10:05 AM

I imagine they borrowed a chef and some footmen from Clarence House. Apt 1a would have a kitchen downstairs. Margaret used to throw a lot of dinner parties back in the day.


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

hernameispekka 06-13-2016 03:11 PM

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland's Garden Party on Tuesday 14th June 2016.
The Secretary of State for Northern Ireland has hosted this event annually since 1984. Around 2,500 guests are invited each year.
A Royal guest of honour attends each year - last year it was the Earl and Countess of Wessex and the year before that the Queen and DoE.

Lumutqueen 06-13-2016 03:12 PM

No Ascot tomorrow then as Ireland calls. ;)

Lumutqueen 06-14-2016 06:43 AM

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014
 
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge offer their condolences for the attack in Orlando.
https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...63655532138496

https://twitter.com/parachaelb/statu...66587799465984

Duke of Marmalade 06-14-2016 07:14 AM

Wills and Kate sign book of condolence to pay their respects to the victims of Orlando nightclub killer | Daily Mail Online


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises