The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-and-family-current-events-part-39-january-2014-december-2015-a-36206.html)

FanofMonaco 01-15-2014 11:22 AM

The ruler does have to be Catholic in Monaco per the constitution.

maria-olivia 01-15-2014 01:17 PM

Lazuli I agree with you . Gad one of the best french Actors looses his freedom.

Gattomatto 01-15-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maria-olivia (Post 1633559)
Lazuli I agree with you . Gad one of the best french Actors looses his freedom.

and there are those who expect him to give up work to be always with Charlotte (luckily she thinks otherwise) ... it would be absurd! :ohmy:

rominet09 01-15-2014 06:14 PM

Nice to see them again... pity we won't get to see the baby !!! He must have beautiful blue eyes !!!!

Moonmaiden23 01-15-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooter (Post 1633499)
Well, even if Sacha becomes Prince, he's technically not a monarch. As far as I know, there isnt actually a requirement for Monaco's Prince to be a Catholic. As opposed to in England where the Queen is Defender of the Faith.

Also, for the child to be raised jewish, the mother needs to be jewish. Under the Right of Return, Israel only recognizes those born to a jewish mother as being jewish. Even if they have been raised as such their entire lives. A little trivia to start the day....

A Sovereign Prince and a monarch are, for all intents and purposes, the same thing. Especially when the Sovereign Prince wields absolute power in his country as Albert does in Monaco. The same cannot be said for any other Royal in Europe except Hans-Adam of Lichtenstein.

There has never been a non-Catholic Prince of Monaco in it's 1,000 year history and there is unlikely to ever be one. Roman Catholicism is too deeply rooted in the Principality's tradition, culture and history

COUNTESS 01-15-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooter (Post 1633499)
Well, even if Sacha becomes Prince, he's technically not a monarch. As far as I know, there isnt actually a requirement for Monaco's Prince to be a Catholic. As opposed to in England where the Queen is Defender of the Faith.

Also, for the child to be raised jewish, the mother needs to be jewish. Under the Right of Return, Israel only recognizes those born to a jewish mother as being jewish. Even if they have been raised as such their entire lives. A little trivia to start the day....

But can be converted at birth and then, when he reaches the age of consent he must agree.

DoloresYellowstone 01-17-2014 12:48 AM

Here is a lovely article from Bunte about Charlotte visiting the Cartier: Style and History exhibition in Paris. There are several lovely photos of her too! If anyone can translate the article, that would be great! :flowers:

Charlotte Casiraghi : Erster Auftritt nach der Geburt! | BUNTE.de

iceflower 01-17-2014 02:21 AM

Very nice pics - thanks a lot for sharing, DoloresYellowstone :flowers:

We cannot provide a 1:1 translation as to copyright reasons, I suggest to use the google translator instead. But actually there's nothing new in that article. It describes how lovely Charlotte looked, it repeats what was written in Raphaël's birth announcement and what Gad had said about Charlotte in an interview last year and that the Cartier exhibition also shows pieces of jewellery of Princess Grace - so nothing new :smile:

julliette 01-17-2014 11:12 AM

Charlotte looks wonderful in these pics! She looks more serene than ever, or is it just me?

Gattomatto 01-17-2014 11:12 AM

Raphael out for a walk.. with his dad.. from an italian site..

Gad Elmeleh porta a passeggio il piccolo Raphael: foto - Foto e Gossip by Gossip News

:wub:

iceflower 01-17-2014 11:36 AM

:previous:

I love the fact that the first "pics" of Raphaël are taken with his dad :smile:

** olycom gallery **

Gattomatto 01-17-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1633962)
:previous:

I love the fact that the first "pics" of Raphaël are taken with his dad :smile:

me too :wub:

fandesacs2003 01-17-2014 11:50 AM

I prefer Gad with thir hat, very stylish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoloresYellowstone (Post 1633858)
Here is a lovely article from Bunte about Charlotte visiting the Cartier: Style and History exhibition in Paris. There are several lovely photos of her too! If anyone can translate the article, that would be great! :flowers:

Charlotte Casiraghi : Erster Auftritt nach der Geburt! | BUNTE.de

She is absolutely beautiful. Motherhod suits her very much, as for her mother.

lazuli 01-17-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gattomatto (Post 1633952)

Gad Elmeleh porta a passeggio il piccolo Raphael: foto - Foto e Gossip by Gossip News

And, according to Hola, Gad declared that « those who claim to sleep like a baby, never actually had a baby »...

Gad Elmaleh vuelve a hablar un mes después del nacimiento del pequeño Raphaël: "Los que dicen 'dormí como un bebé' nunca han tenido un bebé"

http://Gad Elmaleh: "Los que dicen 'dormí como un bebé' nunca han tenido un bebé"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marty91charmed 01-17-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1633973)

He tweeted it!:biggrin::biggrin:
Gad Elmaleh ‏@gadelmaleh 7 h Ceux qui vous disent "j'ai dormi comme un bébé"... n'ont jamais eu de bébé:)

azure 01-17-2014 03:47 PM

She is very beautiful, like in her teenage years! Being a mother has done her good!

I hope they don't have a nanny. I know that most of the rich people have, but Charlotte is not a busy woman, so i think she can dedicate time to raise her child alone.
It's not a big deal, when i see women that work can manage it, too.

Nadezhda 01-17-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty91charmed (Post 1633974)
He tweeted it!:biggrin::biggrin:
Gad Elmaleh ‏@gadelmaleh 7 h Ceux qui vous disent "j'ai dormi comme un bébé"... n'ont jamais eu de bébé:)

Oh, My Gosh! :eek: He looks so happy in his recent twitter picstures! :flowers:

fandesacs2003 01-18-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azure (Post 1634049)
She is very beautiful, like in her teenage years! Being a mother has done her good!

I hope they don't have a nanny. I know that most of the rich people have, but Charlotte is not a busy woman, so i think she can dedicate time to raise her child alone.
It's not a big deal, when i see women that work can manage it, too.

Of course they have a nunny! But this does not mean that Charlotte and Gad won't take personal care of Rafael. The proof is the pic of him taking out the baby. Both her and Gad have a strong social life out and they need a "back up" at home they trust.

rominet09 01-18-2014 11:20 PM

Lovely pix... Gad smiling proudly, it makes my day !

cdm 01-19-2014 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gattomatto (Post 1633952)

I think Raphaëls stroller is a Bugaboo Bee