The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/charlotte-casiraghi-and-family-current-events-part-39-january-2014-a-36206.html)

iceflower 01-01-2014 04:24 AM

Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 -

Welcome to part 39 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

jazmin 01-13-2014 04:55 PM

Hi, any of you know when will be the christenig of her son?

scooter 01-13-2014 06:27 PM

There may not be one. Charlotte is obviously not a devout Catholic, and Gad is Jewish. I wouldnt hold my breath.

Moonmaiden23 01-13-2014 09:54 PM

My thoughts exactly scooter. I am not even certain that Andrea and Tatiana have baptized their son yet.:ermm:

fandesacs2003 01-14-2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1633061)
My thoughts exactly scooter. I am not even certain that Andrea and Tatiana have baptized their son yet.:ermm:

I think they did not yet.

lazuli 01-14-2014 08:43 AM

No christening????? P. Caroline's not gonna like it!!! Neither will P. Albert i dare say... In such a catholic state members of the pricely family unbaptized??? Hard to swallow...

Marty91charmed 01-14-2014 08:56 AM

Well, Honestly they haven't cared or payed attention to other catholic rules so far. No surprise

iceflower 01-14-2014 10:33 AM

Here are the first new pics of Charlotte since Raphaël was born - Charlotte visited the Cartier exhibition at the 'Grand Palais' in Paris today, January 14 - lovely! :smile:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** svenskdam.se article ** translation ** ibl gallery ** olycom gallery **

Gattomatto 01-14-2014 10:57 AM

other photos..

http://www.corriere.it/foto-gallery/...c8eb74.shtml#1

Gad is in Paris too (he performs at Le Trianon ).. the question is.. where's the baby? :lol:

Duchessmary 01-14-2014 11:20 AM

Wow, she looks relieved! :lol:

Fürstin Taxis 01-14-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchessmary (Post 1633196)
Wow, she looks relieved! :lol:

Lol :lol:

She looks fab! And not so girly anymore, if you know what I mean.

Empress Merel 01-14-2014 12:25 PM

Her hair is at the perfect length right now. I hope she keeps it like this for a while. And she looks fab!

DuchessJenny 01-14-2014 08:08 PM

Have to agree, she is looking great and I love her current hair length, really suits her! :)

COUNTESS 01-14-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1633154)
No christening????? P. Caroline's not gonna like it!!! Neither will P. Albert i dare say... In such a catholic state members of the pricely family unbaptized??? Hard to swallow...

I think it may be harder for you to swallow than they.

Jaya 01-14-2014 09:05 PM

While the speculation on such things as christening arise I see Char looking happy for once and not so hard bitten and serious.Previously I had wondered if she was not just a bit melancholy and reflective.These pics indicate that her motherhood is great source of joy.Char looks fab!

Moonmaiden23 01-14-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuli (Post 1633154)

Baptism is the most basic and essential sacrament for any Christian, Catholic and non-Catholic. IF Sacha is ever expected to eventually reign in Monaco, indeed even if he simply becomes Heir after Andrea, he will be baptized. Never in the history of Christian Europe has a monarch not been baptized.

Charlotte's little Raphael is another story. The plan might be to raise him in his father's religion. Speaking of Charlotte, she looks as gorgeous as ever and I love it that she is growing her hair out again!:tongue:

iceflower 01-15-2014 06:30 AM

Two pics of Charlotte and Gad arriving back at their apartment in Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** svenskdam.se article ** translation **

maria-olivia 01-15-2014 07:01 AM

The Press , Photographs , Shopping , Bodyguard , and I hope a good nurse for Raphael.
A completely new life for Gad !

scooter 01-15-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1633386)
Baptism is the most basic and essential sacrament for any Christian, Catholic and non-Catholic. IF Sacha is ever expected to eventually reign in Monaco, indeed even if he simply becomes Heir after Andrea, he will be baptized. Never in the history of Christian Europe has a monarch not been baptized.

Charlotte's little Raphael is another story. The plan might be to raise him in his father's religion. Speaking of Charlotte, she looks as gorgeous as ever and I love it that she is growing her hair out again!:tongue:

Well, even if Sacha becomes Prince, he's technically not a monarch. As far as I know, there isnt actually a requirement for Monaco's Prince to be a Catholic. As opposed to in England where the Queen is Defender of the Faith.

Also, for the child to be raised jewish, the mother needs to be jewish. Under the Right of Return, Israel only recognizes those born to a jewish mother as being jewish. Even if they have been raised as such their entire lives. A little trivia to start the day....

lazuli 01-15-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis (Post 1633199)
Lol :lol:

She looks fab! And not so girly anymore, if you know what I mean.

Yes, she looks very nice, although i must disagree with you when you say she doesn't look girly anymore... I think she looks more carefree and girly than ever. As if having a child were no big deal ( Uau, i've had a child, good... now i can go back to my previous little life... ) after all that's what nannies are for... to take care of our children for us while we visit exibhitions in Paris... :lol: :whistling: :lol: Or maybe i'm just wrong. Maybe she just looks happy and i'm just mistaking hapiness for lightness of heart... :ermm: