The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Albert and Princess Charlene (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/)
-   -   Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 - (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/princess-charlene-current-events-part-2-january-2014-a-36205.html)

iceflower 01-01-2014 03:16 AM

Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for the Current Events of Princess Charlene of Monaco!

The previous thread can be found here:

** Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

melina premiere 01-03-2014 06:16 AM

The translation of the foundation of Princess Charlene in english given by the palace

The Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation celebrates its first birthday - Prince

C4A 01-03-2014 10:56 AM

Thanks, Melina P, for posting. The Foundation is busy indeed. The Princess, who is currently in South Africa, will be distressed by the number of drownings over the holidays at various SA beaches. This will surely reinforce her belief in the importance of gaining the skills and learning to swim in order to be "water safe"...I am curious to know whether they were allowed to visit Nelson Mandela's grave since the traditional mourning period is still being observed.

Victoria's Secret 01-03-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4A (Post 1630332)
I am curious to know whether they were allowed to visit Nelson Mandela's grave since the traditional mourning period is still being observed.

Since they were the guests of Mandla Mandela (Madiba's grandson and tribal chief), I'm sure they would have had the opportunity -- if they had wanted to. But I doubt we would be seeing any pictures of it.

iceflower 01-12-2014 03:20 AM

Princess Charlene and her brother Gareth watched the Rugby Toulon VS Cardiff Heineken European Cup in Nice yesterday, January 11:

** monacomatin: La princesse Charlène au match RCT-Cardiff à l'Allianz **

Here are two more pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

marine2109 01-13-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco Attends the Heineken Cup Quarter-Finals Rugby Match.

On Saturday, January 11, 2013, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco accompanied by her brother, Mr. Gareth Wittstock, attended the Heineken Cup quarter-finals rugby match between Toulon and Cardiff Blues at the Allianz Riviera stadium in Nice, France.

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query...orderBy=Newest

iceflower 01-26-2014 10:30 AM

On January 24 Princess Charlene attended the presentation of the book "KZN Land of Dreams" she wrote a foreword for. The bilingual book is written by journalist Tanya Waterworth for the English part and Annick Thébia Melsan for the French part and it's illustrated by photos of Sébastien Darasse and Vaughan Treyvellan. KZN stands for KwaZulu-Natal - a province of South Africa.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

iceflower 02-01-2014 04:25 PM

Princess Charlene as Patron attended the Sainte Devote rugby tournament match at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco today, February 1, 2014.

I especially like pics 1 and 2 - so nice!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** gettyimages gallery ** fb: 4ème édition du « Challenge Sainte-Dévote **

** parismatch gallery: Charlène souriante aux côtés des jeunes rugbymen **

** pp gallery: Charlene de Monaco : Essai transformé avec les apprentis rugbymen **

** hellomagazine: Princess Charlene and Princess Stephanie absent from Monaco's royal wedding **

iceflower 02-02-2014 03:17 AM

Princess Charlene attended (together with her father Michael) the Monte-Carlo Boxing Bonanza WBA/IBO middleweight world title at Summer Sporting in Monaco yesterday evening, February 1:

** gettyimages gallery **

** pp gallery: Charlene de Monaco et son père Michael : Soirée boxe au côté d'Adriana Karembeu **

** parismatch.com gallery: Soirée boxe pour Charlène et son père **

melina premiere 02-02-2014 03:20 AM

Princess Charlene attended also the Monte Carlo boxinf bonanza yesterday evening fébruary 1st

Princess Charlene Of Monaco Attends The Monte Carlo Boxing

She wore beautiful jewels, ( ring and earings, I like the earings

melina premiere 02-03-2014 04:12 AM

Here is the announcement of the tournament of Sainte devote which explains what was this event . He took place in the fest of Sainte Dévote of all the week.

Sainte Devote Rugby Challenge - Saturday 1st February 2014 - Prince

Noor Mariam 02-04-2014 09:51 AM

Love Charlene's short hair and love her wavy look.

melina premiere 02-04-2014 10:23 AM

The video about the tournament of Sainte Devote with princess charlene

Challenge de Rugby Sainte Dévote avec SAS la Princesse Charlène / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Juliette2 02-05-2014 07:16 AM

I understand the blog has a policy about speculating on royal pregnancy. I understand and respect that. But can we just say that that in these pictures Princess Charlene looks like she has a fuller figure? Or that maybe she just has gained some weight lately?? Or that the dress is not flattering?
Royal Blog - Monaco. Soirée boxe pour Charlène et son père - Paris Match

redtulip 02-05-2014 07:34 AM

I think the placement of the skirt section is quite high, as in a traditional Empire dress. And I like the colour combination!

And I hope she's happy!

melina premiere 03-05-2014 09:02 AM

Princess Charlene attending the fashion show Vuitton to day

Princess Charlene Of Monaco Attends The Louis Vuitton Show

iceflower 03-05-2014 09:55 AM

:previous:

Here are some more pics of her attendance at the fashion show today, March 5:

** gettyimages **

** voici.fr: Charlène de Monaco arrive au défilé Vuitton **

** pp gallery: Princesse Charlene, Pauline Ducruet, belles de Monaco pour le renouveau Vuitton **

** gettyimages/zimbio: Louis Vuitton : Backstage - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 **

** gettyimages/zimbio: ouis Vuitton : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 **

Duke of Marmalade 03-05-2014 04:02 PM

Charlene of Monaco mingles with Louis Vuitton's Nicolas Ghesquiere after Paris catwalk show | Mail Online

melina premiere 03-06-2014 05:09 AM

A video of the arriving of princess charlene at Vuitton fashion show

Charlene of Monaco aka Charlene Wittstock at Louis Vuitton Fashion show in Paris - YouTube

redtulip 03-06-2014 05:34 AM

OK. She was there. I liked her make-up.