The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princely Family of Monaco (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/)
-   -   National Day 2013 - Monaco (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/national-day-2013-monaco-36046.html)

iceflower 11-16-2013 04:13 PM

National Day 2013 - Monaco

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...imaldiArms.gif

This is the thread dedicated to the National Day celebrations 2013!

They will take place on Monday, November 18th and Tuesday,
November 19th, 2013, additional events take place the preceding days.

Take a look at the previous threads, with pics and information about the National Day
in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 or at the special thread A Retrospective: National Day - Monaco.

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Enjoy and happy posting!

lazuli 11-16-2013 06:06 PM

Well, i must admit that i'm looking forward to see wich members of the princely family will attend the festivities... So many questions...
1. Will Charlotte be present this year? :curtsey: 2. Will the Andrea and Tatiana be there? :hug: 3. If so, will they present Sacha to the monegasques? :baby: So many novelties... Such expectation... Oh my... :ohmy:

Fürstin Taxis 11-16-2013 06:23 PM

Me too, tbh. I was a bit disappointed last year..

AdmirerUS 11-16-2013 06:32 PM

Agreed. Anticipation!!!

TheRoyalCouturier 11-17-2013 02:48 AM

Will there be any tiaras this year? So many questions!

I don't think Charlotte will attend, I doubt Tati and Andrea will, too. I hope Stephanie will attend the gala!

iceflower 11-17-2013 03:53 PM

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene handed out the Monaco Red Cross gifts as part of the Monaco National Day celebrations today, November 17, 2013.

** fb pic ** gettyimages gallery ** parismatch.com gallery **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

Moonmaiden23 11-17-2013 04:01 PM

Charlene has really grown into her role and looks and acts every bit the Serene Highness now. The difference between her demeanor now and from even a year ago is simply astonishing.:ohmy:

Nope. It's definitely not my imagination.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier (Post 1618810)
Will there be any tiaras this year? So many questions!

I don't think Charlotte will attend, I doubt Tati and Andrea will, too. I hope Stephanie will attend the gala!

I agree with you, but hopefully Pierre and Beatrice will. I love seeing them the most out of all the Casiraghi couples. They are so glamorous and beautiful.:whistling:

And it would be awesome if they started wearing tiaras!

fandesacs2003 11-17-2013 04:54 PM

She is lovely in white, really beautiful.
I have the impression that she lost weight, no need IMO.

lazuli 11-18-2013 01:24 PM

Hola magazine also asks questions...

¿Qué nos depara este año la Fiesta Nacional de Mónaco?: todas las miradas se vuelven hacia Carlota Casiraghi

http://¿Qué nos depara este año la F...lota Casiraghi

What will the Fete Nationale de Monaco bring us this year? All eyes are turned upon Charlotte Casiraghi...

fredje 11-19-2013 03:49 AM

Hello,
can anyone tell me if it is possible to watch live the national Day in Monaco?

Charlotte_Aster 11-19-2013 04:03 AM

Today's programme:
10:00: Mass/Te Deum in Cathédrale de Monaco
11:20: Parade in the 'Cour d'Honneur' and the presentation of medals
11:40: Military Parade in front of the Prince's Palace,
13:00: Official lunch in the Throne Room,
18:30: Reception at the Gala for National Day, Grimaldi Forum,
20:00: Gala Evening and performance of Wagner's Rheingold, Grimaldi Forum

The whole Princely Family is at the Mass present: PAlbert, PssCharlene, PssCaroline, PssStephanie, Pierre, Tatiana, Andrea and Alexandra. No Charlotte. I also spotted some of the de Massy relatives.

Also, Stephanie and Caroline didn't take communion. Was that always so?

reniapl 11-19-2013 04:34 AM

Le Direct - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

Kipper 11-19-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster (Post 1619416)
The whole Princely Family is at the Mass present: PAlbert, PssCharlene, PssCaroline, PssStephanie, Pierre, Tatiana, Andrea and Alexandra. No Charlotte. I also spotted some of the de Massy relatives.

Also, Stephanie and Caroline didn't take communion. Was that always so?

I have my doubt's about the marriage of Charlene & Albert, they don't look happy. She left the palace via a different door to go to the church and immediately left the car and entered via the same door on their return, hardly a word spoken throughout the whole Mass.

priyanka 11-19-2013 05:33 AM

Monaco national day 2013

Princess Caroline Pictures - Monaco National Day 2013 - Inside Celebration Of Mass At Cathedrale Notre-Dame Immaculee - Zimbio

An Ard Ri 11-19-2013 05:47 AM

I wonder if its chilly in Monaco given the heavy coats on the Princesses,loving Princess Caroline over all look at the Mass.

cepe 11-19-2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1619434)
I wonder if its chilly in Monaco given the heavy coats on the Princesses,loving Princess Caroline over all look at the Mass.

I watched some of the Monaco Channel - it's been pouring with rain with very strong winds - at one stage Charlene nearly lost her hat.

Windy Day

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/450...hBnpJNRA%3d%3d

Marty91charmed 11-19-2013 05:58 AM

Am I the only one who notice something wrong with albert and charlene?

Elly C 11-19-2013 06:29 AM

Watching live feed from the presentations at the Palais - Charlene appears to be listening very intently to Albert speaking - I wonder how much she is able to understand.

Fanvanmaxima 11-19-2013 07:28 AM

Is Charlotte attending?

Marika86 11-19-2013 08:20 AM

Mass at the Cathedrale Notre-Dame Immaculee

Cerca - Getty Images IT: MCO: Monaco National Day 2013 - Celebration Of Mass At Cathedrale Notre-Dame Immaculee
Cerca - Getty Images IT: MCO: Monaco National Day 2013 - Inside Celebration Of Mass At Cathedrale Notre-Dame Immaculee

On the balcony at the Palace

Cerca - Getty Images IT: MCO: Monaco National Day 2013 - Balcony Parade