The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Friso and Princess Mabel and family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f128/)
-   -   Princess Mabel, Countess Luana and Countess Zaria; Current Events, Part 1 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f128/princess-mabel-countess-luana-and-countess-zaria-current-events-part-1-a-35874.html)

muriel 10-01-2013 12:44 PM

Princess Mabel, Countess Luana and Countess Zaria; Current Events, Part 1

I thought it would be useful to set up a new thread for Princess Mabel and the girls

muriel 10-01-2013 12:55 PM

It will be half term in the UK soon, and all the children will have a week off from school. Query whether Mabel and the girls will be returning to Holland for the week to spend some time with the family, and to check on how Granny Beatrix is recovering from her fall.

princess gertrude 10-01-2013 01:37 PM

They are living in London? For some reason I was under the impression that when Friso was moved to the Hague that Mabel and the girls moved with him. Did they stay in London while he was in the Netherlands? Getting old stinks sometimes, I can't remember anything!

Charlotte_Aster 10-01-2013 02:16 PM

Can I just say seeing the title of this thread just broke my heart?

suztav 10-01-2013 03:02 PM

Good idea to create this thread ... but gotta agree -- just breaks my heart :(

lucien 10-01-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess gertrude (Post 1604974)
They are living in London? For some reason I was under the impression that when Friso was moved to the Hague that Mabel and the girls moved with him. Did they stay in London while he was in the Netherlands? Getting old stinks sometimes, I can't remember anything!

The children were off from school shortly after their dad was moved to The Hague,all were in The Hague when he passed away.

muriel 10-02-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 1605183)
The children were off from school shortly after their dad was moved to The Hague,all were in The Hague when he passed away.

Lucien, I know they were in the NL when Friso passed away, but it was also the summer holiday. Do you know if they have moved back to NL for good, or do they continue to live in the UK, as I had thought?

SLV 10-02-2013 06:45 AM

I can't remember reading any announcements about them moving back permanently.
The girls will probably have their friends in England, and Mabel her work and friends.

rominet09 10-02-2013 07:17 AM

Maybe she can resume her work now....

muriel 10-02-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rominet09 (Post 1605279)
Maybe she can resume her work now....

I hope that is the case.

Nice Nofret 10-02-2013 07:56 AM

For her and the kids, it's better like it is now, even if it is very sad. But now they can go on with their lifes .. with P. Friso still beeing in a coma, life was 'on hold'.

muriel 10-07-2013 04:38 AM

Very good to see Mabel and the girls at the family wedding. Mabel is clearly a very brave and courageous woman, God bless her!

principessa 10-24-2013 04:28 AM

Do you think that she will attend the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony?

rominet09 10-24-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by principessa (Post 1611632)
Do you think that she will attend the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony?

Why would she attend to it ?:eek:
You know something I don't know:flowers:

principessa 10-24-2013 07:25 AM

Friso was the godson of King Harald. And he was invited to many Nobel Peace Prize ceremonies. I guess after their marriage Mabel had attended also the ceremonies.

Eliza 10-28-2013 04:25 PM

What is the current job Mabel is holding? With the passing of Prince Friso, does Mabel and the girls continue to receive any royal privileges or support?

COUNTESS 10-28-2013 08:12 PM

I, don't know, but I suspect, Mabel and the children get all the support they need from their very, wonderful, family. She will always be privileged. I do not know if she is working as yet.

USCtrojan 10-29-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COUNTESS (Post 1613315)
I, don't know, but I suspect, Mabel and the children get all the support they need from their very, wonderful, family. She will always be privileged. I do not know if she is working as yet.

why wouldn't she? I don't see any reason as to why she wouldn't, especially after what she has been through.

lucien 10-29-2013 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COUNTESS (Post 1613315)

Yes,the Princess already started working a little again earlyer this year
and that took her to ,ao,India.

She isn't good at doing nothing as she stated more then once,so I hope she will continue to have a fulfilling life.By all means.

muriel 10-29-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 1613419)
Yes,the Princess already started working a little again earlyer this year
and that took her to ,ao,India.

She isn't good at doing nothing as she stated more then once,so I hope she will continue to have a fulfilling life.By all means.

I am glad to hear that Mabel is back at work. It will help bring a little focus, and help her come to terms with the ordeal she has been living for nearly 2 years now.