The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-victorias-daytime-fashion-part-8-september-2013-june-2014-a-35797.html)

dazzling 09-13-2013 12:58 PM

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014

Welcome to
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion

Part 8
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

dazzling 09-13-2013 01:26 PM

September 13, 2013 - Victoria wearing a sleeveless dress matched with suede pumps and a red clutch. I dislike the color of the dress, it seems a dull shade, also not fond of the slight gatherings on the waist. The pumps and clutch don't match too well. I like the long necklace, adds to the plain dress and her hair looks quite nice.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

IloveCP 09-13-2013 02:03 PM

The dress is nice. Don't like the shoes with it though.

Glam4 09-13-2013 02:09 PM

The dress is nice, but not the color and not with those shoes. And the clutch is ugly.

dbarn67 09-13-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1598926)
The dress is nice. Don't like the shoes with it though.

I agree, those shoes don't go with that dress.

LadyFinn 09-13-2013 02:34 PM

I love these simple but elegant dresses on Victoria, she looks so good in those. This dress has a lovely warm colour and I like the shoes with it. I also like the bracelet, she has obviously seen Letizia wearing bracelets like this.
The clutch:
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...05ACB5D&sz=800

udyusa 09-13-2013 04:04 PM

The dress is nice but Not with those shoes and Definitely not with that huge clutch! I love the simple gold necklace and the cuff bracelet.

julliette 09-13-2013 07:11 PM

The shoes aren't bad but the colour is wrong for this dress. The colour combination of dress and shoes is odd. The clutch is simply horrible. Apart from it, she looks nice. Not amazing, but nice

MARG 09-13-2013 08:02 PM

OK, don't like the clutch at all but the dress is lovely as are the shoes but, I would have preferred the accessories in a lighter colour. It's a hard one though . . . wrong colour for the accessories or, if the accessories are in a complimentary colour and match we get people going "too matchy matchy". Even so I would love to have seen her pair the dress with nude shoes and clutch.

On another note, nice to see a slightly higher, softer, curlier, and way less severe, ponytail. Come to think of it, perhaps she could have harmonised the clasp with her other accessories and it would have really rocked!

Daria_S 09-13-2013 09:47 PM

I really like the color and style of the dress, but the shoes and clutch are not at all to my taste. Victoria looks elegant in the dress, but black (or even nude) pumps would have looked better.

ladongas 09-13-2013 10:27 PM

That dress makes Victoria's figure look sensational. Or, Victoria's figure makes that dress look sensational. Either one, but I loved the color of the shoes with the color of the dress.

Baroness of Books 09-13-2013 10:46 PM

That's a beautiful style and color on Victoria, but I'm not liking the oversized clutch or the suede shoes. The shoes are lovely, but not with the dress; it just throws the look off for me.

vee 09-13-2013 11:36 PM

Dress, necklace, bracelet: LOVE 'em!

Shoes: LOVE 'em, but not with THAT particular dress!

Clutch: Erm, NO. Waaaaaay too big, for my taste, and absolutely the WRONG colors to pair with THIS particular dress, AND those shoes.

Oh, well . . .

dazzling 09-15-2013 06:26 AM

September 15, 2013 - Victoria in a white dress matched with a pearl belt, beige and black pumps and a beige clutch. Looks like its all by Chanel.

I dislike the pumps and though its a nice dress style for Victoria.

Full view

Bine221 09-15-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1599455)
September 15, 2013 - Victoria in a white dress matched with a pearl belt, beige and black pumps and a beige clutch. Looks like its all by Chanel.

I dislike the pumps and though its a nice dress style for Victoria.

Full view

WOW, she is looking divine!
Bye Bine

LadyFinn 09-15-2013 07:01 AM

This is a perfect outfit, one of the best for Victoria for a long time. The clutch and the shoes give a little colour to the simple but beautiful dress. And a lovely hairdo for a church service. I think that she has had the clutch for a long time.
http://media.shootitlive.com/Fd3EbLk...tonbladet/1654
http://media.shootitlive.com/SyVT2DO...tonbladet/1654

Humera 09-15-2013 07:04 AM

Something about the length of the sleeves is very odd.....I want to like this but can't. The dress is also ill-fitting on Victoria's body. The shoulders look too big (shoulder pads, perhaps?).

hkittybaby 09-15-2013 07:17 AM

Very lovely today, I love how the sisters coordinate the colour.
Btw I wish to see again Victoria with her hair down. Maybe one day....

Glam4 09-15-2013 07:36 AM

A very elegant look, but the dress seems a bit ill-fitting

dbarn67 09-15-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humera (Post 1599473)
Something about the length of the sleeves is very odd.....I want to like this but can't. The dress is also ill-fitting on Victoria's body. The shoulders look too big (shoulder pads, perhaps?).

Agree, the dress is a bit too big everywhere.