The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f207/)
-   -   Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and Viktória Cservenyák; 5 October 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f207/prince-jaime-of-bourbon-parma-and-vikt-ria-cserveny-k-5-october-2013-a-35786.html)

Marengo 09-12-2013 03:38 AM

Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and Viktória Cservenyák; 5 October 2013

The couple will get married on October 5th in the catholic Onze Lieve Vrouw ten Hemelopneming (Our Lady of the Ascencion Church) in Apeldoorn. In the evening there will be a party at het Loo palace. No details have been released about the civil wedding yet.

Biri 09-13-2013 01:39 AM

I suppose that Princess Beatrix & her family (except from the Royal Couple, maybe) will not be present; they are still in mourning after Friso's death.

Marengo 09-13-2013 02:48 AM

There is no court mourning in the Netherlands anymore, except between the death and the burial. So I do think they will attend. Princess Beatrix herself has already attended various events, among them festive concerts.

Ilse 10-03-2013 02:56 PM

This afternoon their civil wedding took place in Wijk bij Duurstede.

principessa 10-03-2013 03:25 PM

Are there any pictures available?

Ilse 10-03-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by principessa (Post 1605788)
Are there any pictures available?

So far i have seen no pictures.

BrazilianEmpire 10-03-2013 03:41 PM

Wow, I wasn't aware that the civil wedding was today. Is she a Princess of Bourbon-Parma in her own right, or she's Princess Jaime?

We can refer to her as HRH The Countess of Bardi from now, or only after the religious wedding?

An Ard Ri 10-03-2013 04:19 PM

Church of Our Lady in Apeldoorn where the Religious wedding will take place on Friday,October 5th.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Mariakerk.jpg

Charlotte_Aster 10-03-2013 04:28 PM

BrazilianEmpire, apparently she has been created the Countess of Montizon in her own right on August 11, 2013.
Source: Por Don Carlos: COMUNICADO DE LA SECRETARÍA DE DON CARLOS JAVIER DE BORBÓN PARMA

dbarn67 10-03-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1605805)
Church of Our Lady in Apeldoorn where the Religious wedding will take place on Friday,October 5th.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Mariakerk.jpg

Oct. 5th is Saturday.:flowers: Thank you you for the pictures.

BrazilianEmpire 10-03-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster (Post 1605807)
BrazilianEmpire, apparently she has been created the Countess of Montizon in her own right on August 11, 2013.
Source: Por Don Carlos: COMUNICADO DE LA SECRETARÍA DE DON CARLOS JAVIER DE BORBÓN PARMA

Oh, thank you.

But I suppose she'll start to use the title of Countess of Bardi now, or after the religious wedding.

Seems that each Royal House has different rule about when the wife starts to use her husband's title: after the civil wedding, or only after the religious one.

The Orleans-Braganzas are very strict about those things.

HereditaryPrincess 10-03-2013 05:03 PM

I didn't realize that their civil wedding was today, thanks for the information and congratulations to the couple. :smile: I wonder if we'll get photos from the civil wedding and the upcoming religious wedding.

On another note, I would imagine that the Dutch Royals will attend the religious wedding.

An Ard Ri 10-03-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 1605810)
Oct. 5th is Saturday.:flowers: Thank you you for the pictures.

Whoops I'm a day ahead of myself :biggrin:

An Ard Ri 10-03-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess (Post 1605825)
I didn't realize that their civil wedding was today, thanks for the information and congratulations to the couple. :smile: I wonder if we'll get photos from the civil wedding and the upcoming religious wedding.

On another note, I would imagine that the Dutch Royals will attend the religious wedding.

I'm hoping we'll see the extended family,its about time they had something to celebrate following the sad death of Prince Johan Friso.

HereditaryPrincess 10-03-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1605827)
I'm hoping we'll see the extended family,its about time they had something to celebrate following the sad death of Prince Johan Friso.

I agree; I'm sure that the wedding has/will make the Dutch Royals happier after the sad events (Prince Friso's death, Prince Bernhard's illness and Princess Beatrix's fall) that have happened this year.

The church where the religious wedding will take place looks quite nice. I've found some photos of the church's interior, but I'm not entirely sure if it's the same church as the photo's caption reads "'Onze Lieve Vrouwe ten Hemelopneming' (Our Lady of the Assumption), commonly called Mariakerk with its stunning interior of brick ceilings, wall paintings, Stations of the Cross, altars and stained-glass windows". Although I'll post it here anyway:

the Netherlands - Apeldoorn, Mariakerk - a photo on Flickriver

An Ard Ri 10-04-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess (Post 1605831)
I agree; I'm sure that the wedding has/will make the Dutch Royals happier after the sad events (Prince Friso's death, Prince Bernhard's illness and Princess Beatrix's fall) that have happened this year.

The church where the religious wedding will take place looks quite nice. I've found some photos of the church's interior, but I'm not entirely sure if it's the same church as the photo's caption reads "'Onze Lieve Vrouwe ten Hemelopneming' (Our Lady of the Assumption), commonly called Mariakerk with its stunning interior of brick ceilings, wall paintings, Stations of the Cross, altars and stained-glass windows". Although I'll post it here anyway:

the Netherlands - Apeldoorn, Mariakerk - a photo on Flickriver

The Church looks lovely,I did a google search for Mariakerk (Apeldoorn) and the only one it brought up was the one I posted above,here's it Dutch Wikipedia page.

Mariakerk (Apeldoorn) - Wikipedia

Video I found

Mariakerk Apeldoorn by Willy Reimink - YouTube

Marengo 10-04-2013 06:23 PM

The church isn't anything special, like most catholic churches in The Netherlands. Even though the dutch reformed church was not the official state religion, other religions had to stay modest when building a house of worship. An example is the 'Our Lord in The Attic' in Amsterdam, which was a 'secret' catholic church in a canal house: Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Only in the 2nd half of the 19th century the catholics could fully start building their churches again, so they ended up with a lot of neo-gothic monstrosities. The church in Apeldoorn is also from that period, though not as ugly as many other buildings.

Tilia C. 10-05-2013 04:59 AM

Did they announce the time the wedding service will begin?

Stefan 10-05-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilia C. (Post 1606204)
Did they announce the time the wedding service will begin?

According to this article at 13h00
http://www.royalty-online.nl/?e=2578

An Ard Ri 10-05-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1606212)

The arrival of guests must not be too far off then,roll on 1pm!