The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Haakon & Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/)
-   -   Summer Photoshoot with the puppies: July 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/summer-photoshoot-with-the-puppies-july-2013-a-35466.html)

fairy tale 07-15-2013 08:16 PM

Summer Photoshoot with the puppies: July 2013
 
There are plenty of pictures of the CP Family with their new puppies (that are now one month old).
The Royal House of Norway - Valper
Great pictures, also HQ when you enlarge them. Make sure to also look at the second and third page, the pictures are adorable :wub:

The pictures were taken at the family's holiday home at Dvergsøya, the second week of July (published 12.07.2013 - Photo: Veronica Melå / Utenfor Allfarvei AS / the Royal Court)

crm2317 07-15-2013 09:11 PM

This is one ridiculously good looking family. Marius is turning into such a gorgeous young man! He could model!

Moonmaiden23 07-16-2013 12:40 AM

Gorgeous. Adorable. Perfection. What more can I say? :tongue:

The thing that is so great about this family(other than how beautiful they are together) is that you can feel the love, warmth, and closeness between them even when they are not obviously posing.

As controversial as the pairing of Haakon and MM was, nobody can say that they have not created a perfectly beautiful family together.

BRAVO to them!

polyesco 07-16-2013 02:10 AM

Lovely pictures. Its great that the family gives us a glimpse. But to be honest I'm a little torn...it just seems a little too much. Too celebrity. Too exaggerated. There were like 4 pics of MM with the dogs, one of her would have been enough.
It seemed a little too much like a 4 page Hollywood magazine spread for Hello.
But anyway cute family

helenbeee 07-16-2013 02:19 AM

What a lovely family....they look very down to earth.
Are they related to the Danish royal family at all? I cant help thinking that the girl reminds me of Isabella. Just a little not sister likeness just family likeness.

dazzling 07-16-2013 06:15 AM

Some really lovely pictures. Its a nice and quite a different photoshot. Its lovely to also get a glimpse into their summer house. I wonder if any of the puppies will be given as a gift to Maxima or a royal family.

Carminha Stalker 07-16-2013 06:46 AM

What wonderful photos of this charming and beloved family. The puppies are so cute and you can see that the children adore them, especially Ingird Alexandra.

dbarn67 07-16-2013 06:59 AM

What wonderful pictures! Everyone looks so relaxed and happy.

rominet09 07-16-2013 07:01 AM

Marvellous pix, marvellous family... so cute !!!!

Lady Kathleen 07-16-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helenbeee (Post 1575503)
What a lovely family....they look very down to earth.
Are they related to the Danish royal family at all? I cant help thinking that the girl reminds me of Isabella. Just a little not sister likeness just family likeness.

Haakon and Frederik are third cousins through Frederik VIII of Denmark and fourth cousins through Queen Victoria.

SalannB 07-16-2013 09:37 AM

Haakon in shorts...be still my heart! :wub:

:whistling:

:innocent:

princess gertrude 07-16-2013 10:30 AM

Great photos! Love, love, love the puppies! I could so jump on plane and go get one! They are ADORABLE! (can you tell I'm a dog person??)

AdmirerUS 07-16-2013 10:54 AM

That's a LOT of puppies! It was lovely to see the family so relaxed, barefoot and all summer casual. :smile:

biboquinhas 07-16-2013 11:07 AM

:bang:I though I would't comment on this pictures as maybe I' am the only one to think like this but....do they think it was a good ideia to have those puppies? Breeding dogs is not a casual undertaking...breeding dogs to have more pets is a market which unfortunately drives the many "puppy farms" ...this publicity is not the best for them...just let oficial breeders do their job...there are too many dogs without a home:rofl: they are just helping to increse that number...

Lumutqueen 07-16-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 1575619)
:bang:I though I would't comment on this pictures as maybe I' am the only one to think like this but....do they think it was a good ideia to have those puppies? Breeding dogs is not a casual undertaking...breeding dogs to have more pets is a market which unfortunately drives the many "puppy farms" ...this publicity is not the best for them...just let oficial breeders do their job...there are too many dogs without a home:rofl: they are just helping to increse that number...

I'm not sure how you get you "breeding dogs" vibe from this. The family clearly can handle and afford this puppies, and if they're not neutralised when the time comes, and off spring will be given to family or the-homed another way.

NGalitzine 07-16-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 1575619)
:bang:I though I would't comment on this pictures as maybe I' am the only one to think like this but....do they think it was a good ideia to have those puppies? Breeding dogs is not a casual undertaking...breeding dogs to have more pets is a market which unfortunately drives the many "puppy farms" ...this publicity is not the best for them...just let oficial breeders do their job...there are too many dogs without a home:rofl: they are just helping to increse that number...

I don't think they are running a "puppy mill" out of their home.:whistling: and I very much doubt any of these puppies will be without a home.

carlota 07-16-2013 03:17 PM

oh wow, official summer photoshoot and gorgeous puppies! doesn't get much better. those dogs are just adorable.
i wonder what they will do with them. seeing how big milly is, there's is no way they will be able to keep all 9 of them, even in their extremely big house! (let alone us, mere mortals)

wartenberg7 07-16-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crm2317 (Post 1575458)
This is one ridiculously good looking family. Marius is turning into such a gorgeous young man! He could model!


that´s exactly what I said to my sister, too! What a waste... (just kiddin´)
These pics are priceless; I love everyone of them - especially Haakon wiping the floor :lol:
To the criticism that MM was too often pictured: These photos were mainly taken for the press to pick a few out of this series they like, not to fill half a magazine with pics of the CPss (IA was also abundantly often photographed) . So, when "Se og hör" or whatever magazine publishes the photos they´ll surely choose one or two of MM besides others with the family.

Dman 07-16-2013 05:44 PM

Very nice family pictures. I like how creative they are with these official photoshoots.

polyesco 07-16-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wartenberg7 (Post 1575753)
that´s exactly what I said to my sister, too! What a waste... (just kiddin´)
These pics are priceless; I love everyone of them - especially Haakon wiping the floor :lol:
To the criticism that MM was too often pictured: These photos were mainly taken for the press to pick a few out of this series they like, not to fill half a magazine with pics of the CPss (IA was also abundantly often photographed) . So, when "Se og hör" or whatever magazine publishes the photos they´ll surely choose one or two of MM besides others with the family.


thank you for the clarification. :flowers:
I just didnt understand the amount of pics of basically the same subjects lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises