The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/princess-letizias-daytime-fashion-part-28-july-2013-november-2013-a-35396.html)

dazzling 07-08-2013 07:00 AM

Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013
 
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion
Part 28

The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Duke of Marmalade 07-08-2013 09:00 AM

A recycled Mango dress. I dont like this look at all, the dress is too short with the inevitable peeptoes, and if you look closely, you can look right through this dress, guessing the exact position of the undergarments :yuk:
There is nothing natural about Letizia anymore, like a wax figure who comes to life for events.

http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uplo...314.jpg?06e07b
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/blog...413.jpg?06e07b
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uplo...227.jpg?06e07b
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uplo...124.jpg?06e07b

dbarn67 07-08-2013 09:03 AM

I've always like this dress. I just would have like it to be in a stronger color, though I'm glad it's not grey.

anele14 07-08-2013 09:08 AM

Zara dress

IloveCP 07-08-2013 09:22 AM

I like the dress, but I wish it was a little longer.

Duke of Marmalade 07-08-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1572658)
I like the dress, but I wish it was a little shorter.

even shorter?!

Anele - its a Mango dress, Letizia wore it the first time when visiting Mango facilities in 2011
MANGO - NUEVO - Vestido

IloveCP 07-08-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1572663)
even shorter?!

Anele - its a Mango dress, Letizia wore it the first time when visiting Mango facilities in 2011
MANGO - NUEVO - Vestido

Oh no. I meant longer! I already edited my post.

dazzling 07-08-2013 10:31 AM

Its a nice dress but way too short!

princess gertrude 07-08-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1572658)
I like the dress, but I wish it was a little longer.

That's the only problem I have with it also.

HereditaryPrincess 07-08-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade
A recycled Mango dress. I dont like this look at all, the dress is too short with the inevitable peeptoes, and if you look closely, you can look right through this dress, guessing the exact position of the undergarments :yuk:
There is nothing natural about Letizia anymore, like a wax figure who comes to life for events.

http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uplo...314.jpg?06e07b
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/blog...413.jpg?06e07b
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uplo...227.jpg?06e07b
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uplo...124.jpg?06e07b

I'm with the posters who said that Letizia's dress could be a bit longer. Overall, I like it, the colour and pattern is very nice.

4Pam 07-08-2013 02:05 PM

Letizia looks very nice. I love the outfit.

HereditaryPrincess 07-08-2013 05:17 PM

I found a close up of Letizia's clutch bag (I apologize about the water mark):

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gp/173...fodKpkMyp1k8IB

Generally, I like her bag. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the studs.

Daria_S 07-08-2013 06:02 PM

I think a stronger color would have done this dress more justice, and kept certain things out of sight.

Baroness of Books 07-08-2013 06:47 PM

A longer hem, a deeper color and shorter hair. I don't like the unkempt hairstyle.

Danishla 07-08-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess (Post 1572708)
I'm with the posters who said that Letizia's dress could be a bit longer. Overall, I like it, the colour and pattern is very nice.

Yes, I notice the same distant look in her eyes, perhaps this is just a day. The dress . . . :bang:

Emmily 07-09-2013 01:19 PM

Not the best look. Like others have said, the dress is too short.

Duke of Marmalade 07-10-2013 09:48 AM

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Visit the National Park of the Sierra de Guadarrama

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Visit the National Park of the Sierra de Guadarrama | jose p. gegundez | photographer
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia Visit the National Park of the Sierra de Guadarrama | jose p. gegundez | photographer

Bine221 07-10-2013 10:04 AM

Hi, she is looking great, natural and open, not like a wax figure at all!
Bye Bine

princess gertrude 07-10-2013 10:15 AM

They both look great! IMO, two stunningly gorgeous people. I'd love to hate them because of that, but can't. Felipe's smile is so very warming. Great photos.

Daria_S 07-10-2013 05:50 PM

I think Letizia wore a very appropriate outfit for an engagement at a park. She looks comfortable, but still has a business-like quality to her.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises