The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 3: June - December 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/hereditary-grand-duchess-st-phanies-fashion-and-style-part-3-june-december-2013-a-35327.html)

dazzling 06-25-2013 01:55 AM

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 3: June - December 2013
 
Welcome to Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style
Part 3

Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

dbarn67 07-05-2013 03:38 PM

Stephanie looks AMAZING today. She should only wear dresses and skirts that way she can avoid the wide legged pants. The dress and coatdress skims along her figure accentuating her waist with being snug. She's also gotten a lovely and flattering hairstyle. I just don't like those shoes...stacked peeptoe shoes.

Wort.lu - Le Grand-Duc héritier et Stéphanie inaugurent «The Family of Man»

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qx0qv6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vs55c6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/nh1g0n.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/jh8pxf.jpg

Kit 07-05-2013 04:09 PM

Very lovely. She looks good and I like her new hairstyle. Very cute look IMO.

Baroness of Books 07-05-2013 04:18 PM

She looked very elegant and chic today, and I really like that shorter hairstyle. She's certainly heading in the right direction. And as long as that ubiquitous scarf remains in her hand, I'll be very happy!

suztav 07-05-2013 04:29 PM

Much improved!

An Ard Ri 07-05-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baroness of Books (Post 1571863)
She looked very elegant and chic today, and I really like that shorter hairstyle. She's certainly heading in the right direction. And as long as that ubiquitous scarf remains in her hand, I'll be very happy!

Yes I agree with you,Princess Stephanie looked lovely today and the shorter hairstyle really suits her.

USCtrojan 07-05-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 1571851)
Stephanie looks AMAZING today. She should only wear dresses and skirts that way she can avoid the wide legged pants. The dress and coatdress skims along her figure accentuating her waist with being snug. She's also gotten a lovely and flattering hairstyle. I just don't like those shoes...stacked peeptoe shoes.

Wort.lu - Le Grand-Duc héritier et Stéphanie inaugurent «The Family of Man»

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qx0qv6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vs55c6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/nh1g0n.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/jh8pxf.jpg

Beautiful... Beautiful... Beautiful! She looks lovely! Love the outfit, the hair, everything!

QueenJen 07-05-2013 06:30 PM

I'm seeing a lovely trend.... she looks fantastic from head to foot!

Frelinghighness 07-05-2013 06:38 PM

Love the new hairstyle. Another empire waist coat dress, this one seems a big snug under the bust. don't mind the shoes

dauphiine 07-05-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frelinghighness (Post 1571905)
Love the new hairstyle. Another empire waist coat dress, this one seems a big snug under the bust. don't mind the shoes

I ADORE the coat, but does one really pair an overcoat with open-toe shoes? In the day? It doesn't look right*

Moonmaiden23 07-05-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 1571851)
Stephanie looks AMAZING today. She should only wear dresses and skirts that way she can avoid the wide legged pants. The dress and coatdress skims along her figure accentuating her waist with being snug. She's also gotten a lovely and flattering hairstyle. I just don't like those shoes...stacked peeptoe shoes.

Wort.lu - Le Grand-Duc héritier et Stéphanie inaugurent «The Family of Man»

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qx0qv6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vs55c6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/nh1g0n.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/jh8pxf.jpg

Wow...Guillaume's bride has been on a roll lately. She looks elegant and amazing. Maybe some of the "suggestions" that she get her sartorial act together have gotten to her? ;) Whatever is going on I approve!

Perfect haircut for her...kind of retro '60's in fact.

I agree about the shoes. Get rid of 'em and she'd be just perfect!

4Pam 07-05-2013 09:07 PM

Stephanie looks gorgeous! I love the whole outfit.

Mariel 07-05-2013 09:36 PM

Yes, I love the whole outfit and the new hair. Even the shoes looked well with the outfit, to me. Can't tell if the shoes are shorter heeled than her previous clumpers, but they are at least graceful looking. She and Guillaume look happy.

Pranter 07-05-2013 09:56 PM

She is looking great!

Daria_S 07-05-2013 11:16 PM

Stephanie looked absolutely fabulous from head to foot. Love the shorter hair.

dazzling 07-06-2013 05:27 AM

July 5, 2013 - Stephanie in a white dress matched with a tweed grey and white coat, white heels, white chanel bag and a white scarf in her hands.

Full view ** Close up

I like the outfit but she should've worn it slightly differently IMO. Coat button should've been left open, a nice necklace to add color and the finishing touch to the overall look. She should've not taken the shawl as I didn't see pictures that she actually wore or used it.

IloveCP 07-06-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 1571851)
Stephanie looks AMAZING today. She should only wear dresses and skirts that way she can avoid the wide legged pants. The dress and coatdress skims along her figure accentuating her waist with being snug. She's also gotten a lovely and flattering hairstyle. I just don't like those shoes...stacked peeptoe shoes.

Wort.lu - Le Grand-Duc héritier et Stéphanie inaugurent «The Family of Man»

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qx0qv6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vs55c6.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/nh1g0n.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/jh8pxf.jpg

Really love this look! Very chic and elegant.

Princess Xenia 07-06-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1572021)
July 5, 2013 - Stephanie in a white dress matched with a tweed grey and white coat, white heels, white chanel bag and a white scarf in her hands.

Full view ** Close up

I like the outfit but she should've worn it slightly differently IMO. Coat button should've been left open, a nice necklace to add color and the finishing touch to the overall look. She should've not taken the shawl as I didn't see pictures that she actually wore or used it.

I agree about the coat button, I don't know why she is carrying a scarf.
But overall she looks very good and cute.

Pranter 07-06-2013 08:37 AM

Hmmm her clothing is starting to remind me of some of the things the DoC has worn...perhaps she's paying attention to what other royals are wearing...certainly she's done so much better lately!

LaRae

vee 07-06-2013 10:01 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO STEPHANIE!

She's getting better, and Better and BETTER!

Not perfect (she definitely needs to LOSE the scarves!), but to see her begin to blossom appearance-wise is SO exciting!

WAY TO GO, STEPH!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises