The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f184/)
-   -   King Juan Carlos's Old Girlfriends (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f184/king-juan-carloss-old-girlfriends-3531.html)

wymanda 09-07-2004 01:32 AM

King Juan Carlos's Old Girlfriends

I read in a biography of Juan Carlos that he dated Maria-Gabriella of Savoy before he met Sophia. Can anyone enlighten me what became of her? Who did she marry and where does she live now?

Mascha 09-07-2004 04:01 PM

I read somewhere that she didn't get married for years after because she couldn't get over Juan Carlos. Then she married some italian millionaire, but they are divorced now.. I can't remember where I read it sorry! Juan Carlos also dated Olghina de Robilant (?) for a while. She is also italian...

galuhcandrakirana 06-27-2005 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mascha
I read somewhere that she didn't get married for years after because she couldn't get over Juan Carlos. ...

Understandable for what happened with her....Juan Carlos was a quiet handsome and a charming crown prince;)

rchainho 07-02-2005 02:33 PM

here's the list of the girlfriends that he had and after marriage:

1-chantal de query
2-Vicky Posser de Andrade
3-maria gabriela de saboya
4-Marta gaya
etc...

Her_Majesty 11-18-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rchainho
here's the list of the girlfriends that he had and after marriage:

1-chantal de query
2-Vicky Posser de Andrade
3-maria gabriela de saboya
4-Marta gaya
etc...

Juan Carlos had known girlfriends after marriage??? :ermm:

EmpressRouge 11-18-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Juan Carlos had known girlfriends after marriage??? :ermm:

Juan Carlos has a reputation of being a lady's man, and there are countless rumors/reports about his infedilities. However, nothing has ever been confirmed by the family or palace (duh!) like Charles and Camilla or Diana and James Hewitt.

Her_Majesty 11-18-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressRouge
Juan Carlos has a reputation of being a lady's man, and there are countless rumors/reports about his infedilities. However, nothing has ever been confirmed by the family or palace (duh!) like Charles and Camilla or Diana and James Hewitt.

O I see. Thanks for the answer. I never heard about that romours before...:ermm:

*SofiaM* 11-18-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
O I see. Thanks for the answer. I never heard about that romours before...:ermm:

I think he has stopped it now, but there was some rumor a few years ago about JC and a German (?) woman...that was never really reported though I don't think :ermm:. Well I hope he doesn't treat his wife like that anymore (and if he does, then I hope she gets her own back on him) :devil:

adelaide 11-20-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I think he has stopped it now, but there was some rumor a few years ago about JC and a German (?) woman...that was never really reported though I don't think :ermm:. Well I hope he doesn't treat his wife like that anymore (and if he does, then I hope she gets her own back on him) :devil:

This precise item had mad the subject of a thread, very futil, because quiet every body was speaking about rumors and gossips. When the origine of the informations about this story could be done, it was allways a private affair of the King and nobody could gave with certainty such revelations whithout to be gossips maker.:mad: