The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/fashion-for-the-little-royals-part-5-june-2013-april-2014-a-35227.html)

dazzling 06-07-2013 11:14 AM

Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

Welcome to Part 5 of
Fashion for the little royals

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

HereditaryPrincess 06-09-2013 08:36 AM

Princess Estelle at her aunt's wedding yesterday (June 8):

Full view ~ Close up

Estelle was too cute at the wedding yesterday, and I thought her dress was very pretty; it looks like it's made out of silk. Her shoes are nice too, I especially love the frilly socks!

Daria_S 06-09-2013 12:58 PM

Estelle looked so adorable in all white.

PrincessofEurope 06-10-2013 09:33 AM

Estelle was too cute in her white smock dress - perfect for the wedding. She looked adorable

Mademoiselle Lilo 06-15-2013 07:32 PM

Lalla Khadija in lovely green caftan
ImageBam

HereditaryPrincess 06-18-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo (Post 1564563)
Lalla Khadija in lovely green caftan
ImageBam

I love the shade of green of Lalla Khadija's caftan. I also like her earrings.

June 6th, 2013: Lady Louise Windsor and her brother James, Viscount Severn at Trooping the Colour in London:

James and Louise close up ~ Lady Louise close up ~ James close up

Louise's coat looks familiar, I think she wore it at Sandringham last year. I like the colour of it. James's outfit is very nice too, I like how he is wearing two shades of blue together.

Daria_S 06-18-2013 02:11 PM

I think Louise wore that coat this past Christmas. It's a lovely shade of pink, and it suits Louise. I love how her hair is styled as well. James looks handsome in his shirt and sweater. Once again, the Wessex kids are dressed well, and appropriately.

kathia_sophia 06-26-2013 03:22 AM

Royal children for a photoshoot with their parents.

**Full Dutch family picture** **Amalia, Alexia & Ariane**

**Full Norwegen family picture** **Full picture 02**

Elenath 06-26-2013 04:07 AM

No matter how much I love our royal family, I wish they wouldn't put these girls in the same outfits.

I love the foto's of Haakon, Mette-Marit and their family. Marius looks so grown up. He is one handsome kid..

crm2317 06-26-2013 05:08 AM

In the picture of the Norwegian Crown Princely family seated in the library Haakon and Marius are wearing matching bracelets. Does anyone recognise them? Are they for a charity?

Carminha Stalker 06-26-2013 08:06 AM

I think the three As for once were very well dressed (as they were in the King´s investiture).
Loved the pictures of the Norwegian family.The kids, as usual very well dressed.

Prinsessan 06-26-2013 08:34 AM

The setting of the Dutch royal family picture is quite nice, but I don't like that they have to put the girls in the same clothes all the time... it becomes really tiring :sleep:
And I also don't like how Amalia is sitting there.

The Norwegian family photos are wonderful :flowers: Love Ingrid's skirt! And Sverre always looks like he is so much fun :rofl:

LadyMarisa 06-26-2013 10:45 AM

The dresses the Dutch girls are wearing they wore to the rehearsal of the investiture.

Daria_S 06-27-2013 05:39 PM

I think the Dutch princesses could benefit from dressing a bit differently from one another. However, they did look nice for the photo shoot. The Norwegian royal children looked great as well.

HRHHermione 06-27-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria_S (Post 1569024)
I think the Dutch princesses could benefit from dressing a bit differently from one another. However, they did look nice for the photo shoot. The Norwegian royal children looked great as well.

Maybe they like dressing alike. My sisters and I loved doing it until I turned about 10. (I'm the oldest)

HereditaryPrincess 06-28-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathia_sophia (Post 1568585)
Royal children for a photoshoot with their parents.

**Full Dutch family picture** **Amalia, Alexia & Ariane**

**Full Norwegen family picture** **Full picture 02**

I don't mind the Three A's wearing matching outfits, I think they look sweet. Their shoes are nice as well.

I like Ingrid Alexandra's outfit, it's very cute and I love the colour combinations. She is a pretty little girl. Sverre Magnus also looks nice in his light blue polo top.

LadyFinn 07-14-2013 11:11 AM

Cute Estelle in white on her mother's birthday
http://media.shootitlive.com/YGsgchs...expressen/1067
http://media.shootitlive.com/BjSLIzC...tonbladet/1505
http://media.shootitlive.com/UqvbFJ6...expressen/1067

MissByrd 07-14-2013 11:42 AM

My sisters and I thought dressing alike was fun. And the "A's" don't dress alike all the time even now. I think they look like delightful children who are being well reared.

As for Estelle...I am in love. She exceeds the limit for adorable! And what facial expressions she has! I also love her clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a summer party in your backyard and invite all the young royals with their children.

Sonjapearl 07-14-2013 11:46 AM

I'm surprised she has blond hair! I know blond runs in Victoria and Daniel's families. But with two parents with dark hair, you'd think Estelle wouldn't have light hair

kathia_sophia 07-14-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissByrd (Post 1574875)
Wouldn't it be fun to have a summer party in your backyard and invite all the young royals with their children.

That's everyone's wish here:lol: