The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Hej från Sverige! (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/hej-fr-n-sverige-35205.html)

xenobia 06-03-2013 06:06 PM

Hej från Sverige!

Hi everyone! I thought I should write something here even if I'm not totally new. I've been lurking for a while and registered a week ago (or so).

I'm interested in history (I'm a history teacher), and royal history is something that always interested me. As you probably know we have another princess wedding coming up here in Sweden this weekend, so the papers are flooded with articles about the royal couple. That, and Google, brought me here.

I'm no expert in royal fashion and things like that, but I think I'll be able to help out with translations on saturday. So I'll se you around in the forums :flowers:

MagMil 06-03-2013 07:03 PM

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!!! :flowers:
Your royal family is one of top three that I follow the most :smile: :swedenflag:

Daria_S 06-03-2013 08:22 PM

Hello :wave: and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Danishla 06-04-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenobia (Post 1557967)
Hi everyone! I thought I should write something here even if I'm not totally new. I've been lurking for a while and registered a week ago (or so).

I'm interested in history (I'm a history teacher), and royal history is something that always interested me. As you probably know we have another princess wedding coming up here in Sweden this weekend, so the papers are flooded with articles about the royal couple. That, and Google, brought me here.

I'm no expert in royal fashion and things like that, but I think I'll be able to help out with translations on saturday. So I'll se you around in the forums :flowers:

Welcome Xenobia . . . so good to join us, and yes we are all awaiting with joy the royal wedding!! :coach:

Jacknch 06-04-2013 02:44 AM

Welcome to the forums - I am quite sure that after afew weeks you will be an expert on all sorts of things to do with royalty because this forum has so much information and so many subjects including alot of historical stuff!
Please post as much as you can on Princess Madeleine's wedding because it is going to be such an amazing event!

Princess Luna 06-04-2013 11:51 AM

Welcome xenobia, to the forum. I am Norwegian, so its nice to "see" our neighbour in here :-)

HereditaryPrincess 06-04-2013 06:00 PM

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I also like history and the Swedish Royal Family. :smile:

Baroness of Books 06-04-2013 10:33 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums, and thank you for your offer of assistance for translation. I hope you enjoy your time here.

xenobia 06-05-2013 08:17 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll do my best to contribute, especially with the upcoming wedding this weeekend :flowers: