The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Picture of the Month, Special Features, Blogs & Articles (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/)
-   -   Funny Royals (April 2013 Informal Poll) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/funny-royals-april-2013-informal-poll-35095.html)

LadyK 05-09-2013 01:15 PM

Funny Royals (April 2013 Informal Poll)

Welcome to the
March 2013 Informal Picture Poll
Featuring

:lol: :bounce: Funny Royals! :bounce: :lol:

The pictures in this poll show the informal side of royalty. This month's poll features funny pictures of royals- silly faces, crazy fashion, and goofy situations.

The poll will close on 30 May 2013. During this time you can discuss as much as you'd like about which image you voted for, as long as you say why.

This month, our Picture of the Month representatives had help in selecting their images with a small committee of their choosing. Below, you can see each royal house's representative (in bold) followed by their chosen committee members.

Belgium
stephanievl - Marengo, Lina RdC

Britain
Sunnystar - soapstar, Zonk

Brunei/Malaysia/Dubai
Humera - Warren

Morocco
Humera - Mademoiselle Lilo, shrifia

Denmark
Princess Robijn - Jessrulz, Sternchen

Japan
Dragonsfire8 - Al_bina, kkgg1011

Jordan
Humera - salma

Luxembourg
Jessrulz - kyansaunt20

Monaco
Iceflower - radker18,

Norway
Her_Majesty - Maura724

Spain
Her_Majesty -

Sweden
Iceflower -

The Netherlands
Marika86 - Marengo, Lucien

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future polls, please contact LadyK and/or dazzling

Please note that the links in the above poll have been posted in random order and do not reflect the opinions of the moderating team.

Enjoy and have fun! :flowers:
LadyK & dazzling

LadyK 05-09-2013 01:19 PM

A. Belgium
Picture Link

Nom nom: a baby tries to eat Crown Princess Mathilde's necklace during the award ceremony for the Princess Mathilde Prize, 2006.
Source: Seegerpress

B. Monaco
Picture Link

Funny twins - Prince Albert at the awards ceremony of the 35th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival on January 25, 2011.
Source: gettyimages

C. Great Britain
Picture Link

The look that launched a thousand memes: Princess Eugenie of York in Vivienne Westwood and Princess Beatrice of York in Valentino haute couture arrive at Westminster Abbey for the wedding ceremony of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, April 2011.
Source: EPA via Daily Mail

D. Sweden
Picture Link

A funny little princess- Princess Estelle, daughter of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, laughs during the photosession for her first birthday, February 2013.
Source: kungahuset.se

E. The Netherlands
Picture Link

A silly face by Princess Máxima, in March 2003.
Source: Corbis

F. Spain
Picture Link

Queen Sofia of Spain holds seven-months-old panda cubs Po and De De during her visit to Madrid's Zoo in 2011.
Source: Que.se

G. Norway
Picture Link

A collage showing the many funny faces of Queen Sonja.
Source: ANP, PPE, Scanpix

H. Dubai
Picture Link

Princess Haya, laughing, is pictured during the Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge at the Desert Palm Hotel on March 27, 2009.
Source: Zimbio

I. Morocco
Picture Link

Dance moves? Prince Moulay Rachid and Crown Prince Moulay Hassan III hold on to their hats while accompanying King Mohammed on an event in Tangiers during the 10th anniversary of the king's ascension to the throne. 30 July 2009.
Source: AP

J. Jordan
Picture Link

King Hussein smiles as he watches Prince Ali holding his younger brother Prince Hamzah upside-down.
Source: Zohrab

K. Malaysia
Picture Link

Queen Tengku Fauziah of Malaysia's hair flies in the wind during a state visit to Sweden in 2005.
Source: Source, Originally posted by pollyemma

LadyK 05-12-2013 02:06 PM

Which is your favorite funny picture? Who is your favorite funny royal? Post and let us know!

Lee-Z 05-12-2013 02:35 PM

Some quite funny pics, but not necessarily funny people....

My vote for #1 funny (and fun) royal: Prince Harry (of team GB :-) )

Biri 05-12-2013 02:50 PM

I voted for Prince Albert (Funny hairdo, ha,ha, ha!)

fairy tale 05-12-2013 04:04 PM

Awesome pictures :biggrin:

vkrish 05-12-2013 04:39 PM

I doubt this is a right poll to nominate Pricess Estelle's pic. It is definitely bound to get more vores. But it is actually for "cuteness" rather than the "funniness"..Except for a smile in common, both are different things..

qzwxec 05-13-2013 06:33 AM

HSH The Prince of Monaco - "hair" larious :)

anele14 05-13-2013 07:00 AM

i vote E Queen Maxima

Lee-Z 05-13-2013 09:08 AM

I chose Jordania, because it's one pic where royals actually intend to do something funny

HereditaryPrincess 05-13-2013 01:48 PM

I voted for picture G, some of Queen Sonja's faces are really funny there :biggrin:

If this poll was a multiple choice one, then I would've voted for pictures A, E, K and D as well.

MartinaM 05-14-2013 04:59 AM

Voted for picture G. Queen Sonja is queen of funny faces

Danishla 05-23-2013 07:05 PM

Princess Estelle's photo is so precious! :smile:

dazzling 06-02-2013 03:13 AM

Congratulations to the winning teams

1. Sweden
2. Norway
3. The Netherlands

Poll is now closed :flowers: