The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Felix, Princess Claire, Princess Alexandra, Prince Sebastien & Prince Louis with Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f122/)
-   -   Pre-Wedding Information for Félix and Claire (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f122/pre-wedding-information-for-f-lix-and-claire-34995.html)

Marika86 04-22-2013 10:16 AM

Pre-Wedding Information for Félix and Claire

The wedding of Prince Felix and Claire will be celebrated on September 21. The civil wedding will take place on September 17

Mariage S.A.R. le Prince Félix de Luxembourg et de Mlle Claire Lademacher - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Avril 2013

Ilse 04-22-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marika86 (Post 1541979)
The wedding of Prince Felix and Claire will be celebrated on September 21. The civil wedding will take place on September 17

Mariage S.A.R. le Prince Félix de Luxembourg et de Mlle Claire Lademacher - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Avril 2013

In Germany and in France!

Lumutqueen 04-22-2013 10:27 AM

Finally a date! However, Germany and France correct me if i'm wrong but I'm sure Felix is a member of the Luxembourg RF?

BrazilianEmpire 04-22-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1541987)
Finally a date! However, Germany and France correct me if i'm wrong but I'm sure Felix is a member of the Luxembourg RF?

Maybe the bride is from Germany or France.

Stefan 04-22-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire (Post 1541990)
Maybe the bride is from Germany or France.

The bride is from GErmany and at the the engagemnt Photo session it was suggested that the Wedding usually takes place in the home of the bride. Therefore i find it strange that only the civil Wedding will be in Germany.

Marijke 04-22-2013 10:50 AM

Claire is from Germany, the Civil wedding wil take place ik her Hometown.
The place in France is near Cabasson, where the Luxembourg royal family are on Summer Hollidays.

Wort.lu - Prince Félix & Claire set wedding date

Wort.lu - Wieder eine Prinzenhochzeit - Die Glocken läuten am 21. September

Wort.lu - Le prince Félix se marie cet automne

maria-olivia 04-22-2013 10:51 AM

Princes Jean and Guillaume did not have their wedding in Luxembourg only Henri the Heir.

BrazilianEmpire 04-22-2013 10:54 AM

Usually, on royal weddings when both parties are Royalty, the wedding takes place at the bride's country.

Claire isn't from Royalty, but maybe she wants to marry at her country.

Saschana 04-22-2013 11:14 AM

Apparently Claire's father owns a castle close to the location of the religious wedding and the place of the civil wedding is her hometown as well as part of the Duchy of Nassau, the origin of the family.

More info: Luxarazzi Luxembourg: Wedding Dates Announced!

Dman 04-22-2013 12:35 PM

Finally we know the dates.

Kit 04-22-2013 12:59 PM

Looking forward to the wedding. I am sure Claire will be a stunning bride.

principessa 04-22-2013 01:08 PM

Pre-Wedding Information for Felix and Claire

Their civil wedding will be on 17-09-2013 in Königsstein im Taunus, followed by the religious wedding on 21-09-2013 in Sainte Marie-Madeleine de Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume

Frelinghighness 04-22-2013 02:07 PM

Any more pix of them?

Archduchess Zelia 04-22-2013 02:43 PM

It's so lovely that they're gonna get married in Claire's country. It reminds me of our King Frederik IX and his Ingrid who got married in Storkyrkan in Sweden, and then sailed to Denmark and arrived the following day. So romantic and traditional.

Also, it's so nice to finally have a date.

Lindy 04-22-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia (Post 1542079)
It's so lovely that they're gonna get married in Tatiana's country. It reminds me of our King Frederik IX and his Ingrid who got married in Storkyrkan in Sweden, and then sailed to Denmark and arrived the following day.

Who is Tatiana?

Archduchess Zelia 04-22-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindy (Post 1542089)
Who is Tatiana?

Ugh, Claire obviously :bang:
Just another proof that I can't speak and write at the same time seeing as I legitimately was just talking to a Tatiana on the phone when I wrote that post :rofl:

Moonmaiden23 04-22-2013 10:00 PM

I am so excited we are going to have another lavish wedding in the Lux family. If it's as beautiful as Guillaume's and Stephanie's was, we are in for a treat. :smile:

I wonder if Claire will select her compatriot Karl Lagerfeld to design her bridal outfits? He is German like she is, but is a Monagasque citizen who has a home in the South of France where the religious wedding will take place. :whistling:

BrazilianEmpire 04-22-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia (Post 1542079)
It's so lovely that they're gonna get married in Claire's country. It reminds me of our King Frederik IX and his Ingrid who got married in Storkyrkan in Sweden, and then sailed to Denmark and arrived the following day. So romantic and traditional.

Also, it's so nice to finally have a date.

It reminds me of Prince Duarte Nuno (1907-1976), Duke of Braganza, who, in the middle of WWII, went to Brazil to marry Princess Maria Francisca of Orleans-Braganza (1914-1968).

carlota 04-23-2013 02:02 AM

i'm very happy for both! i was expecting a wedding in germany, but i'm surprised about the choice for a wedding in france. interesting decision, i wonder what made them choose Sainte Marie-Madeleine de Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, maybe they just like the village or the church of an area both of them know pretty well. i wonder if we will get to know more closer to the date.
by the way, will an interview take place, like it did for G+S?

LadyFinn 04-23-2013 02:12 AM

It's sad for the people of Luxembourg that there won't be a wedding in Luxembourg. That surprises me, that a royal so high in the line of succession doesn't have a wedding in Luxembourg.