The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Harry and Prince William (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/prince-harry-relationship-rumours-and-musings-2013-a-34686.html)

Lumutqueen 02-22-2013 08:01 AM

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013

We had a Henry and Chelsy thread, but that's closed. Perhaps this is more appropriate than discussing his relationship in his current events thread.

Princess Cressida anyone? Does she have a middle name? :lol::whistling:

vkrish 02-22-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1519849)
Princess Cressida anyone? :lol::whistling:

She will never be "Princess Cressida", even if they marry. Senior and expert bloggers should refrain from misleading us commoners..:lol:
And BTW..I think the "Potential wife for Price Harry" thread is good enough to discuss this stuff, just my opinion..

Lumutqueen 02-22-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkrish (Post 1519856)

She will never be "Princess Cressida", even if they marry. Senior and expert bloggers should refrain from misleading us commoners..:lol:

It was a joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkrish (Post 1519856)
And BTW..I think the "Potential wife for Price Harry" thread is good enough to discuss this stuff, just my opinion..

That thread discusses his potential wives but mentions nothing about existing relationship. Henry and Chelsy had one.

Update: Prince Henry will attend the wedding of Isabella Calthorpe to Sam Branson with Cressida. Mainly because Cressida is Isabella's half sister.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...s-wedding.html

Anna Catherine 02-22-2013 11:26 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...=feeds-newsxml

Oh Yay! So I can post these here, yes?!

I'm excited because I know he keeps talking about wanting to settle down and find a wife and have what Kate and William have so I think it's great for him. He has been single long enough! LOL

Thanks for starting it!

Does this mean that the press were right and they have probably (still don't fully trust paparazzi) been together since last May?

And what do we know about her?

P.S. I found this article from July and while it says its Cara, it's actually Cressida which I found ridiculously amusing! LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-approval.html

Mermaid1962 02-22-2013 04:43 PM

Am I the only person who thinks it's significant that Harry has made this relationship very public now that the Cambridge baby is on the way and past the three-month danger window? With every child that is born to William and Kate, Harry can relax a bit more.

Anna Catherine 02-22-2013 04:55 PM

You mean like he's finally able to breath because of the baby? I hadn't though of that. I just thought he had found a nice girl he really likes, finally, and wants to pursue a, hopefully, long-lasting relationship. Maybe he feels like people won't care as much about h since there will be a new baby which I doubt seriously.

Mermaid1962 02-22-2013 05:09 PM

It's rather deja-vu the way we became aware that Harry and Cressida are a continuing item. We learned about William and Kate on the ski-slopes as well. It'll be interesting to see how Cressida handles the media craziness now. That in itself could be quite a test for their relationship.

Elenath 02-22-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 (Post 1519978)
Am I the only person who thinks it's significant that Harry has made this relationship very public now that the Cambridge baby is on the way and past the three-month danger window? With every child that is born to William and Kate, Harry can relax a bit more.

I had thought of this only the other way around. When the focus is on him, it's not on Kate and the baby. I don't think it would work though. Baby trumps Harry I think.

BrazilianEmpire 02-22-2013 05:13 PM

Well, I would like if he and up marrying her. Cressida really sounds like a very royal name. Maybe, in some years, they'll be Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

cepe 02-22-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 (Post 1519978)

I would be disappointed in Harry if this was the case. He can't publicise relationships to the world because he feels he's off the royal hook! There is someone else in his relationships to be considered. IF he isn't serious then he should have kept the relationship private.

My other thought on this was - what was the order of play? Cressida is a friend of Eugenie's - did she invite Cressida to come skiing? Did Harry find out and tag along? or did he spring a surprise? or did he say to Andrew, mind if Cressy and I tag along? The permutations are endless.

Or maybe they decided it was "coming out" time.

Mermaid1962 02-22-2013 05:16 PM

Agreed. He'll be in a similar position to the one Andrew was in after William was born, except that Harry isn't yet the son of the monarch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elenath (Post 1519995)
Baby trumps Harry I think.

Pranter 02-22-2013 05:24 PM

I think he's taking a page from Williams relationship playbook.

LaRae

cepe 02-22-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pranter (Post 1520008)
I think he's taking a page from Williams relationship playbook.

LaRae

I'm unceetain about what you mean - are you referring to William and Catherine hugging on the slopes? That was before I got interested in all this - how long had William known Catherine when that happened?

Anna Catherine 02-22-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire (Post 1519998)
Well, I would like if he and up marrying her. Cressida really sounds like a very royal name. Maybe, in some years, they'll be Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Eh. Eh. I like it. Someone is thinking ahead. ;)

BrazilianEmpire 02-22-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna Catherine (Post 1520011)
Eh. Eh. I like it. Someone is thinking ahead. ;)

When talking about Royals, I'm always thinking ahead. Hehehe.

Pranter 02-22-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cepe (Post 1520010)
I'm unceetain about what you mean - are you referring to William and Catherine hugging on the slopes? That was before I got interested in all this - how long had William known Catherine when that happened?

William 'announced' his relationship on the slopes. They knew each other for a year or so (William and Kate) before they became 'involved' ...I can't remember how long after that they were public about it but it seems like it wasn't that long after..maybe a year? They dated for like 8 years so it's become somewhat blurry on time frames.

LaRae

Anna Catherine 02-22-2013 05:32 PM

LOL. So what do we actually know about her? I know she's a dance student and went to Leeds and that's about it. Oh and her mother is Lady...what's her name?

Lumutqueen 02-22-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cepe (Post 1520010)

I think the "outing" was around 2008, so potentially 5 - 6 years.

Pranter 02-22-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1520020)
I think the "outing" was around 2008, so potentially 5 - 6 years.

From the time they dated? I didn't think they dated 5 or 6 years before going public?

LaRae

soapstar 02-22-2013 05:36 PM

The "outing" of William and Kate on the ski slopes, was in March 2004. I believe they started dating in 2003.