The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Jewels General Discussion (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f132/)
-   -   Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f132/photoshopping-royal-tiaras-and-jewels-3-a-34595.html)

Warren 12-24-2012 10:33 AM

Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...inansIIIIV.jpg

PHOTOSHOP: Delhi Durbar Diadem with Cullinans III and IV

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Welcome to

Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

Part 2 can be found here

:crown5: . . . . . . . . :crown5:

Her_Majesty 12-27-2012 08:48 AM

Possible wedding tiaras for Princess Madeleine:

Cameo Tiara
Another Picture

Connaught tiara

Baden fringe tiara

Nine prong tiara

Modern fringe tiara

Isabella E. 12-27-2012 09:32 AM

Wonderful job, Majesty. She makes All of them look good. Nine prong is an interesting idea, but not for a wedding, I think. I have a feeling that we will see another outing of the Cameo as a wedding tiara, but I am personally hoping for the Connaught, as I think it is the best looking on her.

dee4855 12-28-2012 06:26 PM

I would love to see someone put Queen Daisy's Golden tiara (the new one) on Mary please. Thanks so much.

Baroness of Books 12-28-2012 06:42 PM

Wonderful work on all these tiaras, Majesty. I just knew that MM could carry off the large ones well, and it's a treat to see something other than the small daisy tiara on her head, even if it's photoshopped. As for Madeleine, I can't quite see the Nine-Pronger as a wedding tiara and hope she sticks to tradition by wearing the Cameo. It looks really good on her, as do all the others.

Her_Majesty 01-02-2013 08:05 AM

An impression of how Queen Margrethe's golden Greenland Tiara could look on Crown Princess Mary:

Crown Princess Mary with the Nassut Tiara

RoyalMess 01-02-2013 08:11 AM

Just as I thought, it needs darker hair to make it look good.
Good work, Her_Majesty:flowers:

dee4855 01-02-2013 02:50 PM

Mary looks really beautiful with the new tiara. Thank you so much!!

Her_Majesty 01-08-2013 08:48 AM

Some tiaras on Princess Marie:

Midnight Tiara
Picture 1
Picture 2

Ruby Tiara
Picture 1
Picture 2

Mary's wedding tiara
Picture

Nassut Tiara
Picture

Archduchess Zelia 01-08-2013 09:01 AM

Marie would look very beautiful with the Midnight Tiara. I would really suit her.

She would look amazing with the Naasut Tiara. It goes way better with Mary's dark hair than it does with Margrethe's, ehm, grey-ish hair. It would also look lovely with Mary's hair down.

FasterB 01-08-2013 09:02 AM

Loooooooove this one :wub: :wub: :wub:
I do hope that QMII leaves the Naasut for the future queens of Denmark :flowers:

Ingrid Cecilia 01-08-2013 10:22 AM

Could you please make a picture of Madeleine with crown princess Margaretha's aquamarine kokoshnik. I do not think it would be a wedding tiara it's just that I have always thought it a beautiful tiara and that it would suit Madeleine.

Baroness of Books 01-08-2013 10:31 AM

I thought as well that the Nassut Tiara would look much better on a brunette, and those photos of Mary and Marie confirmed this. Beautiful work, thank you.

Her_Majesty 01-09-2013 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingrid Cecilia (Post 1502801)
Could you please make a picture of Madeleine with crown princess Margaretha's aquamarine kokoshnik.

Do you have a good picture of the tiara? :flowers:

Artemisia 01-09-2013 07:33 AM

:previous:
The best picture of the Princess wearing the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara that I know of. :smile:

Her_Majesty 01-09-2013 02:06 PM

I'm not satisfied with the result, but here's a little impression how the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara could look on Madeleine:
Picture

Artemisia 01-09-2013 02:09 PM

Looks wonderful, Her_Majesty! :flowers:
I really love the way this tiara looks on Madeleine; it compliments the colour of her eyes nicely.

Ingrid Cecilia 01-10-2013 01:13 PM

Thank you Her Majesty!
The problems with pictures of the diadem is that all the pictures in colour are of princess Margaretha and her fluffy hair covers the tiara. Princess Sibylla wore it with her 30s hair which shows the tiara(and in my opinion looks better) but those pictures are all black and white.

Aquamarines looks wonderful on princess Madeleine since her eyes are light blue. I always liked the small aquamarine bandeau on her but since it fits a very young princess better I thought that this beautiful tiara would be perfect for Madeleine.

Her_Majesty 01-14-2013 04:32 AM

Some photoshops of several tiaras on Duchess Catherine:

Camebridge Tiara
Picture
Picture

George III Tiara
Picture

Girls of Britain Tiara
Picture
Picture

Her wedding tiara
Picture

Spencer Tiara
Picture

muriel 01-14-2013 04:51 AM

Great job. The Lovers Knot and the Girls of GB&I look lovely on Catherine.