The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Spain (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   Christmas Holidays with the Spanish Royal Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/christmas-holidays-with-the-spanish-royal-family-34187.html)

An Ard Ri 12-18-2012 09:26 AM

I'd imagine that the King will not look back at 2012 in a fond light,I'm wondering too about his Christmas speech this year too!

An Ard Ri 01-10-2013 03:37 PM

I do wonder how much of this is true?

El Rey Juan Carlos y los Príncipes Felipe y Letizia, distanciados de Iñaki Urdangarín en la cena de Nochebuena - Bekia

lula 01-10-2013 04:05 PM

An Ard Ri, probably little or nothing.

The press needs information during the holidays, and each invents something different. According to others, the Asturias had dinner on Christmas Eve with the family of the Princess and ate at Christmas with Borbon family. So the most basic details don´t match.

An Ard Ri 01-14-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 1503750)
An Ard Ri, probably little or nothing.

The press needs information during the holidays, and each invents something different. According to others, the Asturias had dinner on Christmas Eve with the family of the Princess and ate at Christmas with Borbon family. So the most basic details don´t match.

Thought as much,many thanks!

An Ard Ri 12-19-2013 02:20 PM

Christmas with the Borbóns from hola

Las Navidades de la Familia Real española

An Ard Ri 12-23-2013 03:21 PM

The Palma's and children may dine with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia on Christmas Eve at Zarzuela.

La infanta Cristina y Iñaki Urdangarín podrían cenar con el rey Juan Carlos y la reina Sofía en Nochebuena - Bekia

QUEENECE29 12-24-2013 12:52 PM

Royals Christmas 2013
SELDA's ROYAL: ROYALS CHRISTMAS 2013

Duke of Marmalade 12-26-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 1628546)
The Royal House will be happy with this new gossip ... better to attack Letizia, to discuss the presence of Urdangarín at Zarzuela or what will happen with Cristina and the official investigation in the coming days.

I've put this in the Xmas thread - was it confirmed who spent Christmas with who, or do we have a safe guess that the Palmas were there? I can easily imagine Juan Carlos not being around for Christmas at all and Sofia inviting the Palmas to get all grandkids together. On the other hand, I would imagine after his father died the Palmas would spend Xmas with Inakis mother. Who knows. I only read that the Palmas went to Zarzuela to celebrate Elena's birthday, but we dont know since nobody's photo can be taken.

lula 12-26-2013 11:07 AM

It is confirmed that they have been in Zarzuela, and later they were to travel to visit Urdangarin family in Vitoria.

About who had dinner with who on Christmas Eve or had lunch on Christmas day... the press will do what they have done in recent years, each invent a different story to have a topic of controversy for several days.

An Ard Ri 12-26-2013 12:04 PM

Did Elena and her children spend Christmas day at Zarzuela? The Infanta Pilar hasn't gone there in a few years and now normally hosts her own Christmas dinner with her family.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1628566

lula 12-26-2013 03:23 PM

They explained it last year, but many do not want to understand... and say how things were years ago.

Normally the Royal Family and the King's sisters and their families dined together on Christmas Eve at Zarzuela and then everyone would have lunch on Christmas Day with in-laws.

Infanta Pilar family began to grow, the sons married, had 9 grandchildren... and stopped going to dinner to Zarzuela. Infanta Elena divorced and she and her children spend both in Zarzuela. Urdangarín family went to live outside of Spain and then came the scandal Noos and changed their plans.

So now they have decided to have lunch together on Christmas Day at Zarzuela. Prince Felipe and girls going to see the King's message to Zarzuela and then return home for dinner with the family of the princess. And on Christmas Day they have lunch with the Royal Family.

An Ard Ri 12-28-2013 06:46 AM

'Silent night at Zarzuela' from vanitatis.

¿Noche de paz en el Palacio de la Zarzuela? - Noticias de Casas Reales

lula 12-28-2013 07:50 AM

Vanitatis invents what they want :eek:...

An Ard Ri 12-28-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lula (Post 1628905)
Vanitatis invents what they want :eek:...

Exactly what I was thinking,the entire article is beyond farcical!

An Ard Ri 12-29-2013 01:37 PM

From Elmundo

Todo apunta a que Urdangarin y la Infanta cenarn con los Reyes en Nochebuena | loc | EL MUNDO

An Ard Ri 12-30-2013 04:44 PM

Infanta Cristina,husband and family in Vitoria

La Infanta Cristina comparte confidencias con su cuñada en Vitoria - Noticias Sociedad - INFORMATIVOS

An Ard Ri 12-23-2014 07:34 PM

Christmas with the Spanish RF

La Navidad de la Familia Real Española

An Ard Ri 12-24-2014 09:05 AM

Christmas in Switzerland for the Palma Family

La Infanta Cristina e Iñaki Urdangarín pasarán la Nochebuena en Suiza lejos de la Familia Real - Bekia

Marty91charmed 12-24-2014 02:34 PM

They still have the gut to spend their vacation there...

lula 12-24-2014 03:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YUBDDTEHJU