The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions and Updates (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Hello (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/hello-33912.html)

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 03:30 AM

Hello

Just i would like to say Good Morning, & It's really a great pleasure to be here .

:)

Artemisia 10-26-2012 03:46 AM

Welcome, Al-Shaikh Qasem! :flowers:

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia
Welcome, Al-Shaikh Qasem! :flowers:

Thank you Sweet Lady, wish you are fine and happy today :)

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 04:26 AM

By the way, How is the weather there in the space ?

Lenora 10-26-2012 04:35 AM

Welcome and Enjoy the forum!

Artemisia 10-26-2012 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem (Post 1477289)
By the way, How is the weather there in the space ?

The weather in Armenia? It's fine, I guess. No rain but no sun either. :smile:

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenora
Welcome and Enjoy the forum!

Thanks, likewise to you my lady. :)

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

The weather in Armenia? It's fine, I guess. No rain but no sun either. :smile:

Cool, wish you are enjoying with the nice clouds .

But Artemisia, Actually I asked about the weather in the Astro-Space; as I see Astrophysics is one of your interests.

Artemisia 10-26-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem (Post 1477297)
Cool, wish you are enjoying with the nice clouds .

But Artemisia, Actually I asked about the weather in the Astro-Space; as I see Astrophysics is one of your interests.

My fault, I'm sorry. :smile:
Astrophysics isn't a hobby, it's my profession; I'm an astrophysicists. And astrophysicists are having a field day now, what with the date Mars Rover is sending back, all the excitement over Higgs boson, etc. In short, it's great to be an astrophysicist right now. :cool:

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

My fault, I'm sorry. :smile:
Astrophysics isn't a hobby, it's my profession; I'm an astrophysicists. And astrophysicists are having a field day now, what with the date Mars Rover is sending back, all the excitement over Higgs boson, etc. In short, it's great to be an astrophysicist right now. :cool:

Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra ;)

AdmirerUS 10-26-2012 09:42 AM

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here.

Osipi 10-26-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem (Post 1477344)
Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra ;)

Welcome to TRF!! You're going to meet a lot of interesting people her and our Artemesia is one of the best around.

I think you have astrophysics confused with astrology. Astrophysics is the science that is the branch of astronomy (study of the universe) that deals with the physical composition of matter in the universe along with how it all works I think. When you see someone talking about the analysis of the rocks on Mars, that would be an astrophysicist.

Anyways... welcome once again and hope you really enjoy your time here.

:flowers:

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osipi

Welcome to TRF!! You're going to meet a lot of interesting people her and our Artemesia is one of the best around.

I think you have astrophysics confused with astrology. Astrophysics is the science that is the branch of astronomy (study of the universe) that deals with the physical composition of matter in the universe along with how it all works I think. When you see someone talking about the analysis of the rocks on Mars, that would be an astrophysicist.

Anyways... welcome once again and hope you really enjoy your time here.

:flowers:

Dear Osipi,

Thanks alot for the welcoming and for the informations;
I'm Sorry too Artemesia because I don't accurately know about your specialization field .

:)

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdmirerUS
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here.

Thank you,
It will be my pleasure :) .

Baroness of Books 10-26-2012 02:11 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly enjoy your time posting here and gathering all sorts of information from our resident experts. Hope to see you on the threads.

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baroness of Books
Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly enjoy your time posting here and gathering all sorts of information from our resident experts. Hope to see you on the threads.

Thank you so much. :)

HereditaryPrincess 10-26-2012 02:34 PM

Hello! Hope you have fun here like I am!

dbarn67 10-26-2012 02:35 PM

Welcome! It'll be great read you thoughts and opinions.

Artemisia 10-26-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem (Post 1477344)
If yes, i'm a libra ;)

As Osipi already pointed out (and thanks a lot for the kind words, Osipi :flowers:), I'm an astrophysicist, not astrologist. And I'm afraid there are few astrophysicists who believe in astrology. Sorry. :smile:

Al-Shaikh Qasem 10-26-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess
Hello! Hope you have fun here like I am!

Sure I do and It's nice to meet you here again lady. :)