The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f121/)
-   -   HGD Stéphanie; News and Current Events, Part 1 (20 October 2012 - ) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f121/hgd-st-phanie-news-and-current-events-part-1-20-october-2012-a-33783.html)

Princess Robijn 09-30-2012 04:02 PM

HGD Stéphanie; News and Current Events, Part 1 (20 October 2012 - )

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ndStphanie.jpg

The joint monogram of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie

Welcome to the 1st thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg's Current Events.

Please post current news and events of Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie in this thread

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

Thanks and happy Posting!

JessRulz, Marengo & Princess Robijn
Luxembourg Forum Moderators

principessa 10-30-2012 04:44 AM

Stéphanie has her own biographical section at the website of the LRF.

La Grande-Duchesse Héritière - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Famille grand-ducale

I wonder when Tessy will be there included.

Breffney 11-24-2012 03:54 PM

Eagerly awaiting Stephanie's solo events and appearances. :flowers:

Moonmaiden23 11-25-2012 12:57 AM

So do I Breffney. She seemed to take to the crowds during her two day wedding ceremonies with an ease and charm that came quite naturally to her...lucky Luxembourg!

Naggi 11-25-2012 05:37 AM

Does anyone have an idea of when her first solo appearance would be?

Meraude 12-12-2012 02:55 PM

Not on her own but with the grand-duchess to a concert for SOS Childrens' Villages concert on December 6th: Wort.lu - La Grande-Duchesse et la Princesse au concert de SOS Villages d'enfants Stéphanie seems to like shawls, this time a purple one.

julliette 12-13-2012 02:08 PM

From what I can see both ladies look amazing. Wish we can have better pics

Marijke 12-14-2012 11:03 AM

Here is another one!

Concert en faveur de SOS Village d

Rayarena 12-14-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marijke (Post 1493797)

Nice pictures, and Stephanie seems to be sliding into her role as Hereditary Grand Duchess with all of the demands that entails effortlessly.

Noor Mariam 12-15-2012 07:30 AM

Nice pictures. I really love Stéphanie and her sytle !!

julliette 12-15-2012 07:42 AM

She looks lovely in the last picture.

Moonmaiden23 12-16-2012 10:35 PM

She does look radiant in that last photo. Very pretty color!

rominet09 12-17-2012 07:16 AM

She is really delightful !!! She has become one of my favourite Princess !!!

HereditaryPrincess 12-17-2012 07:20 AM

I love the colour of Stephanie's dress! :smile:

Kataryn 12-17-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by principessa (Post 1478559)
Stéphanie has her own biographical section at the website of the LRF.

La Grande-Duchesse Héritière - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Famille grand-ducale

I wonder when Tessy will be there included.

You find biographies of both Louis and Tessy at the "Louis"-section of that page. So she is already included.

LadyGabrielle 02-19-2013 03:58 PM

Is it just me or does she seem to dress a little too frumpy and old for her age? Im sorry, it's just that I have yet to see her in something young and fresh looking. She is always wearing suits that look heavy and cover her like she is in her 60's. Maybe it's a Luxembourg thing. Just saying.

MarNoe 02-19-2013 04:11 PM

I think the way Stephanie dresses is a reflection of the values taught by her parents who were much older than most others. Their attitudes and perceptions represent a more circumspect era, both as a result of their age and of their position. Maybe Stephanie will loosen up a bit as she gains confidence in herself.

rominet09 02-19-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarNoe (Post 1519005)
I think the way Stephanie dresses is a reflection of the values taught by her parents who were much older than most others. Their attitudes and perceptions represent a more circumspect era, both as a result of their age and of their position. Maybe Stephanie will loosen up a bit as she gains confidence in herself.

I think you are right !:flowers:

julliette 02-19-2013 06:30 PM

^^ I agree too. It's going to be interesting to see how her style evolves (or not) with time

Meraude 02-19-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarNoe (Post 1519005)

Maybe it also has to do with her faith, depending on how strict her Catholic faith is, one of her sisters are in a religious order, and an aunt is a nun, as well as having relatives who are priests. Perhaps she's more into a spiritual life than other crown princesses are and the importance of dressing and beautiful clothes will not play a major role in her life, and instead she will concentrate on what she can do in her role as hereditary grand duchess.