The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Wedding of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy: 20 October 2012 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f275/)
-   -   Guillaume & Stéphanie: Where to watch the wedding live (TV & Online) (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f275/guillaume-and-st-phanie-where-to-watch-the-wedding-live-tv-and-online-33781.html)

Princess Robijn 09-30-2012 06:28 AM

Guillaume & Stéphanie: Where to watch the wedding live (TV & Online)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ndStphanie.jpg

The joint monogram of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy

For ease of reference, the Religious wedding between HRH Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy can be watched online at the following links:

RTL Luxembourg will broadcast live from 10.00 AM - 13.00 PM. They will also stream live via their website.

&

Wort.lu will stream live via their website.

&

L'essentiel, a newspaper from Luxembourg, will stream live via their website.

&

NOS will broadcast live from 10.50 AM - 13.15 PM on Nederland 1. They will also stream live via their website.

&

RTL Belgium will broadcast live on their website. The live broadcast will be presented by RTL's journalist Thomas de Bergeyck with the French royal-watcher Stéphane Ber, the Belgian royal-watcher Patrick Weber and RTL's historian, Christian Cannuyer.

The civil wedding ceremony will begin on 19 October at 3.30 PM Luxembourg time.

The religious wedding ceremony will begin on 20 October at 11.00 AM Luxembourg time.

To learn what time the wedding will air in your country (or state in some cases), click on the following link:
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

Enter the date and time of the wedding (19 or 20 October 2012 at 3:30PM/11:00 AM) and 'Luxembourg - Luxembourg' as the original time zone. Then select the closest option to your area from the drop-done list under 'Select place to convert to' and TWC will convert the time for you.

JessRulz, Marengo & Princess Robijn
Luxembourg Forum Moderators

Princess Robijn 10-02-2012 12:10 PM

:germanyflag: Germany: ZDF

:luxflag: Luxembourg: RTL

Will be updated once known

Artemisia 10-02-2012 12:19 PM

:previous:
For those of us who are outside of the countries the wedding is likely to be broadcast in, there is an online website which allows to view (live) various channels across the world. TVPC.com - Channel List

Links to watch the wedding online (live)
- Link to ZDF
- Link to RTL

QUEENECE29 10-05-2012 02:30 AM

Thanks for the live broadcast information. I look forward to. Will be a very nice ceremony.

Fergus 10-12-2012 05:26 PM

Looking forward to it! I've always liked the Lux's. :)

Charlotte_Aster 10-13-2012 04:33 AM

ZDF will broadcast the religous wedding at 10:15-13:00 MET.

RubyPrincess168 10-13-2012 01:00 PM

I'm in USA's Central time zone. The civil service is at 8:30 am for me, and the religious is at 4 am.

qzwxec 10-13-2012 01:01 PM

Excellent news ! Thanks for the info as I have wanted to see this wedding since it was announced.

principessa 10-14-2012 05:59 PM

Are there any possibilities to watch the civil wedding?

MidnightSonatta 10-14-2012 07:04 PM

No. The civil wedding will not be televise, only the religious wedding.

I'm not sure why this civil wedding isn't televise but I don't think Albert and Charlene's civil wedding was televised. I know Henri and Maria Teresa's civil wedding was televised but their civil and religious wedding was on the same day.

I would bet that RTL will be recording some footage of the civil wedding for archive purpose, but, will not be televising it. I know Louis and Tessy's religious wedding was consider to be a private wedding; but, there were camera inside the wedding.

Moonmaiden23 10-14-2012 08:09 PM

The Royal civil ceremonies are usually televised. I wonder why this one will not be?

Timea83 10-15-2012 03:28 AM

Last year Princess Charlene and Prince Albert's civil wedding was televised in Monaco. Foreign chanels weren't avalaible to follow the event. only Mongasque chanel broadcasted the civil wedding.

Daria_S 10-15-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168 (Post 1471215)
I'm in USA's Central time zone. The civil service is at 8:30 am for me, and the religious is at 4 am.

How would that translate for those of us who are on the East Coast? I'd like to catch this live, if possible.

Grandma828 10-15-2012 08:28 PM

East coast would be one hour earlier. That means 7:30 qnd 3 am.

PssKatie 10-15-2012 10:44 PM

Actually, the ceremony would be later on the East Coast. The civil ceremony will be at 9:30am and the regligious one at 5:00am.

Warren 10-17-2012 02:50 AM

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums.../a%20crown.gif . . . . . :coach: . . . . . http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums.../a%20crown.gif

The producer of the royal Belgian TV broadcast "Place Royale" (RTL Belgium)
has contacted the Administrators to advise the following...

:arrow: The wedding will be broadcast live in French on www.rtl.be

The live broadcast will be presented by RTL's journalist Thomas de Bergeyck with the French royal-watcher Stéphane Ber,
the Belgian royal-watcher Patrick Weber and RTL's historian, Christian Cannuyer.

:luxstandard:

laram819 10-17-2012 10:03 PM

I just realized that living in Mountain time the ceremony will begin at 3 a.m. I have so looked forward to this - just hope I can stay awake. I did it for William and Katherine so I will do it now also. This wedding excites me more than the British one to tell the truth.

Daria_S 10-17-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PssKatie (Post 1472022)
Actually, the ceremony would be later on the East Coast. The civil ceremony will be at 9:30am and the regligious one at 5:00am.

Thank you so much for the clarification. The time for the religious ceremony is not that different from the time I had to tune in to watch the Cambridges tie the knot. Looking forward to (hopefully) catching this ceremony as well.

KittyAtlanta 10-18-2012 10:41 AM

LOL, I'll be grouching around the house at 3:30a on Saturday, getting ready for the big event.

Noor Mariam 10-19-2012 07:21 AM

Many thanks for the links....Can't wait to watch this great event !!!!!! I really love this adorable couple !!!!