The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f48/)
-   -   Dutch Photo Session in Wassenaar; July 7, 2012 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f48/dutch-photo-session-in-wassenaar-july-7-2012-a-33366.html)

salma 07-07-2012 04:57 AM

Dutch Photo Session in Wassenaar; July 7, 2012

07-07-2012 Wassenaar Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane pose for the annual photosession at the Seringenberg area at the Horsten estate in Wassenaar.

PPE Agency
http://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1118346

lucien 07-07-2012 06:10 AM

Great family!!How the little ladies have grown!

All three passed with flying colours to their next grade in school.
Now it's off for the holiday fun.Much of the holidays will be spend
in London for,ao,the Olympic Games.The Prince was very open on how
difficult it is at times to work and at the same time deal with the
fact of his brother being in the state he is.The emotions often
make the work difficult to perform.

And personally I'm sure these occasions of just look and smile,
and then get superficial flack on looks,as well.

And off the hook,

The Princess Máxima is worried about two dear family members,her brother-in-law and her youngest sister Inez.The latter being admitted to a clinic due to Anorexia,ao.Something one would hush about a few years back,but yet a open up issue.Alltho for direct family to deal with this is very difficult,very worrying.Let us all hope Inez will be out and about and making progress soon.

While at work Máxima knows how to hide her worries better then in situations like this morning,the mere shoot.Still,she is there and does what is expected and makes the best of it.Chapeau a nuestra chica latina!!

The Prince of Orange making a statement on the situation of his brother Friso.He expresses the gratefullness of the Royal Family to the press for their conduct in the matter,and also thanks everybody in the country and abroad for the many signs of sympathy,towards HM as well as Princess Mabel.He said it was very important to especially HM and his sister-in-law to feel supported.There has been an outpoor.

NOS - Koningshuis

fairy tale 07-07-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1439092)
07-07-2012 Wassenaar Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane pose for the annual photosession at the Seringenberg area at the Horsten estate in Wassenaar.

PPE Agency
ANP Foto

more picture galleries
Royalportraits

Photosession Prince Willem-Alexander, Princess Maxima with their daughters Amalia, Alexia and Ariane - Dutch Photo Press

Daylife Pictures Wassenaar July 7, 2012 - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Sonjapearl 07-07-2012 08:59 AM

Beautiful girls, beautiful family.

But please, why why why are all three girls dressed alike again? They weren't last year, so why now? Me thinks they are a bit old for that.

Lumutqueen 07-07-2012 09:21 AM

I think CA is too old but Alexia and Ariane are still the right age to wear the same clothes, not for long though.

MagMil 07-07-2012 10:04 AM

Beautiful picture of beautiful happy family :smile:

The girls are just precious :rose:

Archduchess Zelia 07-07-2012 10:32 AM

I really love the pictures, the girls are absolutely adorable and WA and Máxima are just wonderfully sweet together.

grevinnan 07-07-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonjapearl (Post 1439148)

But please, why why why are all three girls dressed alike again? They weren't last year, so why now? Me thinks they are a bit old for that.

Perhaps the girls wanted to look alike. With CP Maxima as their mother I would assume they are quite headstrong and want to have a say in what they wear.

lucien 07-07-2012 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=grevinnan;1439176]Perhaps the girls wanted to look alike.[QUOTE]

True,that is what happens.:smile:

Quote:

With CP Maxima as their mother I would assume they are quite headstrong and want to have a say in what they wear.
True again,that is exactly what their dad told this morning that the girls are:headstrong!And,he added,there is nothing wrong with that....Well,ok..grin....;)

Daria_S 07-07-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucien (Post 1439105)
Great family!!How the little ladies have grown!

All three passed with flying colours to their next grade in school.
Now it's off for the holiday fun.Much of the holidays will be spend
in London for,ao,the Olympic Games.The Prince was very open on how
difficult it is at times to work and at the same time deal with the
fact of his brother being in the state he is.The emotions often
make the work difficult to perform.

And personally I'm sure these occasions of just look and smile,
and then get superficial flack on looks,as well.

And off the hook,

The Princess Máxima is worried about two dear family members,her brother-in-law and her youngest sister Inez.The latter being admitted to a clinic due to Anorexia,ao.Something one would hush about a few years back,but yet a open up issue.Alltho for direct family to deal with this is very difficult,very worrying.Let us all hope Inez will be out and about and making progress soon.

While at work Máxima knows how to hide her worries better then in situations like this morning,the mere shoot.Still,she is there and does what is expected and makes the best of it.Chapeau a nuestra chica latina!!

The Prince of Orange making a statement on the situation of his brother Friso.He expresses the gratefullness of the Royal Family to the press for their conduct in the matter,and also thanks everybody in the country and abroad for the many signs of sympathy,towards HM as well as Princess Mabel.He said it was very important to especially HM and his sister-in-law to feel supported.There has been an outpoor.

NOS - Koningshuis

Thank you for the summary :flowers:. The girls are growing up very lovely indeed. Glad they'll be able to make it to the Games in London for the Olympics (and the state of the Crown Prince's brother is simply heart-breaking. I do hope things get better for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonjapearl (Post 1439148)

I'm not a fan of the matching dresses myself. I think having them dress in the same style but different color would have been better.

[QUOTE=lucien;1439205][QUOTE=grevinnan;1439176]Perhaps the girls wanted to look alike.
Quote:

True,that is what happens.:smile:

True again,that is exactly what their dad told this morning that the girls are:headstrong!And,he added,there is nothing wrong with that....Well,ok,he who knows himself...grin....;)
I have no doubt that the younger girls want to look like their older sister, so perhaps that was the case for the photo shoot. Kids can be funny about these things (I know, because my younger sister ALWAYS wanted to do what I was doing and wear what I was wearing). If they're headstrong too, it's better that the parents pick their battles. Fighting over outfits is not conducive (unless the child wants to wear something that is completely inappropriate for the occasion).

iceflower 07-07-2012 03:24 PM

Spanish Hola has some of the pics in a nice large size:

** Los príncipes de Orange dan la bienvenida a las vacaciones de verano con unas divertidas imágenes junto a sus hijas **

** translation **

And here's another large gallery from cozycot:

** Princess maxima of the netherlands, prince willem-alexander, princess amalia, princess alexia and princess ariane during the annual holiday photo shoot at the horsten estate in seringenberg **

Fotomoment De Horsten 2012 - YouTube

FOTOSESSIE MET DE ORANJES OP LANDGOED DE HORSTEN - YouTube

julliette 07-07-2012 07:57 PM

This family always looks so happy. These photos are great, I can't choose my favourite

ashelen 07-08-2012 12:11 AM

the girls look beautul and I love their dress! I can imagine how intimidating must befor the girls to see that line of photographers, althought by now may be they use too!
great photos!

kathia_sophia 07-08-2012 09:53 AM

i love the girls!!! they can be girls, sisters and have the same parents, but they look so diferently from each other, which is aborable.
just imagine having lots of kids of the same gender, but all of them not looking alike at all, genes are an amazing thing.

about the dresses, they are beautiful, but i agree with some members here that they are too old to dress alike, especially Amalia.
maybe if they wanted to follow a pattern and color, they could give 2 of them a diferent style of that dress 'made' in a blouse, ex: Amalia with that dress turned blouse with a skirt, Ariane with shorts and Alexia stays the way she was.
sometimes the same style with diferent cuts are way cuter and wise for girls reaching 10 years old. i remenber i saw pictures of Elisabeth and Eleonore of Belgium where the 2 of them wore the same clothes, but one was a t-shirt version (and Elisabeth wore it with jeans) and the other was the dress version.

mktv2000 07-08-2012 12:57 PM

W-A's comments on Friso

I had a Dutch friend of mine quickly translate what WA said at the photo shoot regarding his brother. Very sad.

""We all can imagine you have one burning question: how is your brother Friso doing? That's why I want to comment on this myself. Until now there has been no change in his situation. The diagnosis as given in Innsbruck is still valid. As soon as there's a change, we'll inform you through the RVD. Until then there's just no change and the situation is the same. We want to thank you, the media, for your restraint and count on you doing the same in the future. And we want to thank everybody for supporting us since Feb 17th, and are still supporting us. It's doing our family good, and especially for my mom and her daughter-in-law it's really important they have this support. So thanks, and I hope we'll have a positive message in the future."

Megan

madrid 07-09-2012 07:47 AM

Cute family! All of them are so lovely. I always enjoy their photoshoots.

TLLK 07-09-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mktv2000 (Post 1439501)
I had a Dutch friend of mine quickly translate what WA said at the photo shoot regarding his brother. Very sad.

""We all can imagine you have one burning question: how is your brother Friso doing? That's why I want to comment on this myself. Until now there has been no change in his situation. The diagnosis as given in Innsbruck is still valid. As soon as there's a change, we'll inform you through the RVD. Until then there's just no change and the situation is the same. We want to thank you, the media, for your restraint and count on you doing the same in the future. And we want to thank everybody for supporting us since Feb 17th, and are still supporting us. It's doing our family good, and especially for my mom and her daughter-in-law it's really important they have this support. So thanks, and I hope we'll have a positive message in the future."

Megan

Thank you Megan for this translation. Thank you also to Lucien for summarizing the interview during the photosession.

The family seems very appreciative of the support that they've received from the nation regarding Friso.

I'm hoping that Maxima's sister and brother-in-law will make a full recovery.

Based on Lucien's summary it appears that the girls are doing very well and the whole family looks great together.

W-A always seems to be bursting with pride and happiness when he is with his wife and daughters. :smile:

salonica 07-09-2012 02:23 PM

Can someone please translate the part that they mention about the summer house in Greece? I think I heard the word Greece during their interview. Thank you.

dbarn67 07-09-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salonica (Post 1439964)
Can someone please translate the part that they mention about the summer house in Greece? I think I heard the word Greece during their interview. Thank you.

They bought a home a Greece a few months back. Here's the thread

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2-a-32905.html

bertie5252003 07-10-2012 02:34 AM

Love what Maxima is wearing the girl's dresses are horrible IMO I love Maxima's top