The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Prince Haakon & Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/)
-   -   The CP Couple visits to the County of Møre go Romsdal: May 24-26, 2012 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/the-cp-couple-visits-to-the-county-of-m-re-go-romsdal-may-24-26-2012-a-33109.html)

fairy tale 04-18-2012 10:53 AM

The CP Couple visits to the County of Møre go Romsdal: May 24-26, 2012
 
The CP Couple will travel to the County of Møre og Romsdal on May 24-26, 2012. They will visit the municipality beach, Hareid, Herøy, Haram, Molde and Rauma. The couple will live at the Royal Yacht during the visit.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsparets fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

This visit was already planned for last year (when they only visited Hedmark) but has been postponed due to the attacks in July.

fairy tale 05-24-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairy tale (Post 1401256)
The CP Couple will travel to the County of Møre og Romsdal on May 24-26, 2012. They will visit the municipality beach, Hareid, Herøy, Haram, Molde and Rauma. The couple will live at the Royal Yacht during the visit.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsparets fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

This visit was already planned for last year (when they only visited Hedmark) but has been postponed due to the attacks in July.

The visit has started.
Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus are affected by a school strike. Both twill thus be on the county tour of Møre and Romsdal with their parents, which was not planned.
Picture of the CP Couple and Sverre Magnus

Prinsesse ingrid alexandra - Streikerammet prinsesse på vei til Geiranger - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

Streikerammede kronprinsbarn til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

more pictures in this article (click on the picture to enlarge)
http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article3403293.ece

dazzling 05-24-2012 04:57 AM

Video of the visit
Kronprinsparet opplever Geiranger på sitt vakreste - Møre og Romsdal - NRK Nyhende

ANP pictures
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010060...78501552185411
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010060...78501552185411
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010060...78501552185411
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010060...78501552185411

fairy tale 05-24-2012 05:50 AM

:previous: Thank you!

a long video Besøket er i gang - Nyheter fra Sunnmørsposten - Nordvestlandets største avis
and pictures
http://www.smp.no/multimedia/dynamic...t3_430171c.jpg
http://www.smp.no/multimedia/dynamic...t1_430146c.jpg
http://www.smp.no/multimedia/dynamic...et_430159c.jpg
http://www.sunnmoringen.no/multimedi...et_430156c.jpg
http://www.sunnmoringen.no/multimedi...t2_430160c.jpg
http://www.smp.no/multimedia/dynamic...ne_430191c.jpg Sverre Magnus wants to see the present ;) (Marit Tjessem, MM's mother in the background)

APA gallery APA-PictureDesk the first one is so cute Sverre Magnus running towards MM
picture without watermark, and another nice one :wub:
from this article, quite nice to read
KRONPRINS HAAKON - Så glad for å se mamma! - Side2
Google Translation


From the CP Couple's twitter account
Picture 1 - Picture 2

dazzling 05-24-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairy tale (Post 1418360)
APA gallery APA-PictureDesk the first one is so cute Sverre Magnus running towards MM
picture without watermark, and another nice one :wub:
from this article, quite nice to read
KRONPRINS HAAKON - Så glad for å se mamma! - Side2
Google Translation

Indeed a cute picture.

Mette-Marit og Haakon på bjergtagende udflugt
Translated version

rominet09 05-24-2012 07:23 AM

Extremely cute pix ! I love that !!!

fairy tale 05-24-2012 07:58 AM

Nice picture gallery with many pics of the CP Couple and Sverre Magnus
Bildeserier

article with video (Sverre Magnus in the parade) http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/k...artid=10070593
Google Translation

fairy tale 05-24-2012 10:06 AM

kongehuset.no - Fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

Photo Album from the NRF website which will be updated throughout the whole visit
kongehuset.no - Photo album

picture gallery http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/m...sdal/1.8153069

lehtikuva picture gallery http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edori...d698ce2&menu=0


The CP Couple and Sverre Magnus "doing some serious boating" ;) (that's what CP Mette-Marit calls it in her twitter message)
Picture 1 - Picture 2
Sverre Magnus looks so cute!! Love this family :flowers:

dazzling 05-24-2012 11:10 AM

Belga picture gallery


Quote:

Originally Posted by fairy tale (Post 1418431)

The CP Couple and Sverre Magnus "doing some serious boating" ;) (that's what CP Mette-Marit calls it in her twitter message)
Picture 1 - Picture 2
Sverre Magnus looks so cute!! Love this family :flowers:

Thats a really nice picture of MM.
Was the boating on their free time or part of an event?

fortimo 05-24-2012 11:17 AM

Did they travel with the Norge from Oslo til here? Or the Norge was there and the CP pair travelled with the train?

Sverre is very cute. I am wondering, that in Norway are strikes, I thought, in this country are all happy and satisfied.

The last two twitter picture show them in privatlife, so than they have also some time for themselves if they are official-trips? It seems...

fortimo 05-24-2012 11:50 AM

What do they make (maybe) in the evening on the yacht? :

Kronprinsesse mette-marit - Mette-Marit vil se Tooji fra Kongeskipet - Seoghør.no Kongelige

Google Fordító

biboquinhas 05-24-2012 12:05 PM

I like mostly the way Mette Marit handle Sverre Magnus..he is a bit rebelling...and she put him in her lap to calm him down...I like the way he appars with a hat and Jeans, very genuine...it is rare to see this kind of approach in the royal family these days...:flowers:

dazzling 05-24-2012 01:33 PM

May 24, 2012 - Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit Hareid municipality

MM changed into something else, not sure what the weather is but kind of odd she is in a coat for this time of year

Belga gallery

fairy tale 05-24-2012 04:17 PM

picture gallery from Hareid
Kronprinsparet vitjar Hareid - Møre og Romsdal - NRK Nyhende
Google Translation

another picture gallery http://www.vikebladet.no/kultur/arti...ndex=0#pageTop


CP Haakon's speech in Geiranger
kongehuset.no - Fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal: Tale i Geiranger
Google Translation

CP Haakon's speech in Hareid
kongehuset.no - Fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal: Tale i Hareid
Google Translation

vestfoldlilja 05-24-2012 04:32 PM

Thank you everyone for all your links! So wonderful we get to see the young Prince, and the Princess when she arrives. I’ve translated some things mentioned in articles and videos.



Arrival on the ship: The Crown Princess says she just arrived back in Norway, and that she hasn’t been home at Skaugum yet. I doubt any of them have travelled long aboard the ship, certainly not from Oslo. The Crown Prince says they started moving up the Geiranger fjord around four AM, so they hadn’t seen much of it until early this morning. I suppose both he and the Crown Princess boarded the ship sometime yesterday, as well as Prince Sverre Magnus. I suppose Princess Ingrid Alexandra has some other things on her agenda since she did not come along with her brother and grandmother.



About the baptism of Princesses Estelle: The Crown Princess also says she was sad to miss the baptism of Princess Estelle, but that she had already agreed to participate and speak at the young global leaders in Seattle. Crown Prince Haakon said it was a wonderful baptism and that’s it nice to be god parent. He also said it was a nice family gathering afterwards with two proud parents. He continues to say that the baby Princess was very well behaved, very calm. And that his two children screamed a lot through their baptisms. The Crown Princess says Princess Estelle is a beautiful girl.



About having two of the children with them: The Crown Princess says they are very happy to have the children with them and that it will make the trip extra special to them.



About the visit: The Crown Prince says they are pleased to get a start on their county visit, and that it could not get any better than Geiranger in the wonderful weather. They are sad will not have time for any mountain hikes except a short one planned for their last day. They had gotten tips from the Queen and friends of theirs of great hiking places and hope to one day come back so to hike.



The pictures the Crown Princess posted on twitter of the young Prince and her was perhaps taken between places, they do travel by sea from place to place so that should give them some time for a little downtime between the new places, or they were taken the day before.

fairy tale 05-24-2012 05:15 PM

:previous: Thanks for translating, vestfoldlilja :flowers:

2 pictures and a video from someone met them today in Hareid (lucky guy!!)
https://p.twimg.com/AtrdJy4CEAAQCXd.jpg:large
https://p.twimg.com/Atrz4QHCAAA71Ft.jpg:large
(source: https://twitter.com/#!/mrsundgot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBkVJUvYwdI

fortimo 05-25-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vestfoldlilja (Post 1418637)
Thank you everyone for all your links! So wonderful we get to see the young Prince, and the Princess when she arrives. I’ve translated some things mentioned in articles and videos.



Arrival on the ship: The Crown Princess says she just arrived back in Norway, and that she hasn’t been home at Skaugum yet. I doubt any of them have travelled long aboard the ship, certainly not from Oslo. The Crown Prince says they started moving up the Geiranger fjord around four AM, so they hadn’t seen much of it until early this morning. I suppose both he and the Crown Princess boarded the ship sometime yesterday, as well as Prince Sverre Magnus. I suppose Princess Ingrid Alexandra has some other things on her agenda since she did not come along with her brother and grandmother.



About the baptism of Princesses Estelle: The Crown Princess also says she was sad to miss the baptism of Princess Estelle, but that she had already agreed to participate and speak at the young global leaders in Seattle. Crown Prince Haakon said it was a wonderful baptism and that’s it nice to be god parent. He also said it was a nice family gathering afterwards with two proud parents. He continues to say that the baby Princess was very well behaved, very calm. And that his two children screamed a lot through their baptisms. The Crown Princess says Princess Estelle is a beautiful girl.



About having two of the children with them: The Crown Princess says they are very happy to have the children with them and that it will make the trip extra special to them.



About the visit: The Crown Prince says they are pleased to get a start on their county visit, and that it could not get any better than Geiranger in the wonderful weather. They are sad will not have time for any mountain hikes except a short one planned for their last day. They had gotten tips from the Queen and friends of theirs of great hiking places and hope to one day come back so to hike.



The pictures the Crown Princess posted on twitter of the young Prince and her was perhaps taken between places, they do travel by sea from place to place so that should give them some time for a little downtime between the new places, or they were taken the day before.


Thank you very much for the translation!!

dazzling 05-25-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vestfoldlilja (Post 1418637)
I suppose Princess Ingrid Alexandra has some other things on her agenda since she did not come along with her brother and grandmother.

I read somewhere that Ingrid was going to join them since her school decided to close due to strikes taking place in Norway. If true, I would think she would make an appearance today.

Her_Majesty 05-25-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1418550)
MM changed into something else, not sure what the weather is but kind of odd she is in a coat for this time of year

It's only 12°C in that region. So I think the coat is fine.;)

dazzling 05-25-2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 1418792)
It's only 12°C in that region. So I think the coat is fine.;)

Thanks. I would've thought it was a bit warmer.

Picture and article from day 2. I-A is with them
Prinsessa er med - Nyheter fra Sunnmørsposten - Nordvestlandets største avis

and another picture from kongehuset.no which is really cute
http://i.imgur.com/Rk5eB.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises