The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   List what traits do you share with royals (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/list-what-traits-do-you-share-with-royals-32709.html)

earl of pudding 03-02-2012 10:22 PM

List what traits do you share with royals

Itís happened to all of us in our research we have found royals that we look or act like maybe even both list what physical and personality types you share with royals

earl of pudding 03-02-2012 10:56 PM

I myself share a few physical features with the Nikolaevich branch of the Romanov family practically those of Nicholas the younger including the brow the nose basic jaw and check shape smallish eye brows the slight curl in the hair . WithNicholas Nicolaievich the Elder I share far less traits mainly the slight wrinkles ( my father has lot more of Nicholas Nicolaievich the Elder’s features like the skin tone balding ect ect and face shape )

I also have

A love of animles like Queen Victoria

Blue eyes and dyslexia like Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden

XeniaCasaraghi 03-02-2012 11:17 PM

With Kate Middleton, I share a sense of a lack of direction when it comes to my career, and not knowing what to do with my Bachelor's Degree.
With Charlene Wittstock, shyness that comes off as being cold and not good with languages.

Daria_S 03-03-2012 12:57 AM

Hmmmm...let's see. Interesting topic.

I share love of working/being around children with the Countess of Wessex, Duchess of Cambridge, late Princess Diana, Prince Harry, and I'm sure many other royals.

I share the love of books with Camila, and love of history with Her Majesty.

I'm shy and don't like being the center of attention like Prince William.

I'm fond of chocolate like Duchess of Cambridge.

Those that don't know me, tend to not understand me, and I believe the Prince of Wales deals with that too.

Grandduchess24 03-06-2012 01:54 PM

How interesting...

Well out of all the royalty in the past I find myself the closest to HIH grand duchess Olga nikolaievna Romanov (1895-1918) who liked to read, write poetry was the eldest daughter and child in her family and whose favorite book was les miserable and and like her am closer to my father, and have 4 siblings.
I am also like the duchess of cambridge, again the eldest child and daughter, shy but friendly with brown hair and Like simplicity but like to dress elegant,and stylish.

Archduchess Zelia 03-06-2012 02:14 PM

I, too, share a lot of traits with Olga Nicholaievna. In fact, our personalities are so much alike that one of my friends once called me the reincarnation of Olga (which I definitely took as a compliment). We share our cornflower blue eyes, enjoyment of books and learning, temper, moodiness, complications with our mums, we're both the oldest of five, and I literally could go on.

PrincessKaimi 03-07-2012 02:34 AM

I like being in charge of things and am very independent. I will follow rules as precisely as possible and spend a great deal of time trying to preserve historic and cultural heritages. I like handbags.

Calumet 03-08-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessKaimi
I like being in charge of things and am very independent. I will follow rules as precisely as possible and spend a great deal of time trying to preserve historic and cultural heritages. I like handbags.

Noblesse oblige is one of my guiding principles.

Princess BellyFlop 03-08-2012 02:59 PM

It's unfortunate but I have a few extra pounds like Sarah and wear sensible shoes like her.

nascarlucy 06-30-2012 07:50 PM

Personality wise, I don't share too many traits with royals but two traits I have is loyalty and hard work. I keep secrets and would be a good confidant.

With Sarah, I share weight issues. I remember when she told Dr. Phil about being on a horse and eating some sweets. She was upset about something but I can't remember what it was. My weight issues started when I was an adult but I could identify with this.

Catherine Helvin 05-29-2013 05:58 AM

Like the Duchess of Cambridge, I love chocolate and other 'simpler' sweets as opposed to more sophisticated ones.

Like Queen Victoria, I'm not the kind of person who gets on very well with small children.

Like Princess Diana, pretty well any colour looks good on me.

Like the Queen, I love warm, sunny weather but unlike HM, I hate gloves.

nascarlucy 05-31-2013 08:32 PM

I often felt lonely growing up so I could identify with Princess Diana when she spoke of being lonely.

When Sarah talked about eating sweets and having weight issues, I can identify with that.

There aren't many royals who have weight issues, so the ones that do I identify with them in that respec