The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/queen-ranias-daytime-fashion-part-10-january-2012-october-2012-a-32427.html)

Sephora 05-18-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xavi83 (Post 1414138)
again hair and makeup are not doing her well ; many colors ,and the outfit makes her short I do not why

That what I was thinking also, and it goes also with the evening gown. To me her body's proportions look weird when she wears tightened or hugging dresses, her butt part looks lower comparing with normal proportions.

life84 05-18-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia (Post 1413763)
Finally, we have full views of the dress.
- Front view
- Side view

What a horrible dress Ranis is wearing. ugly white top and the skirt looks so weird, I like the combination between the red and white but the cut for both the skirt and the top. and why she is wearing navy blue shoes and the black purse. :eek::eek:

sheikah deena 05-19-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia (Post 1413763)
Finally, we have full views of the dress.
- Front view
- Side view

I must say, my opinion didn't change; the skirt part is fabulous, the top part quite unattractive.
The shoes are rather strange choice for the outfit as well (they appear to be navy blue).

She Looks Nice , But I Donít Like her Outfit , Colours Combination is good , But Why Blue Shoes :ermm: itís Not Suitable at all with the outfit , and agree with you xavi83 indeed she looks short , Unsuccessful Choice , Thankís For Posting Artemisia :flowers:

PrincessApple 05-19-2012 02:58 AM

Rania herself looked very beautiful. As for her clothing...

I find that there is something glamorous about her look but also something completely off, and I think it is the over the top detailing on the blouse (less would have more, IMO). But I like the skirt and the combination of red and white, and will give her the benefit of the doubt with the significance of the blue shoes!

NGalitzine 05-19-2012 03:04 AM

The red and white colors were fine but her top looks like she has a dead rabbit stuck to her shoulder witha large brooch. Just not a good look.

LipGloss 05-19-2012 03:18 AM

I believe Queen Rania is experimenting with colour blocking,
but it didn't go well IMO !!

dazzling 05-19-2012 05:50 AM

For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.

asturiana 05-19-2012 06:57 AM

When I saw her oufit in the video, I thought that she looked nice and elegant. But in the pictures the first I see is this strange thing on her shoulder. It is really too big.

salma 05-19-2012 07:06 AM

I donīt like her skirt.

Detail of her Lanvin purse and shoes
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Sephora 05-19-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life84 (Post 1414242)
What a horrible dress Ranis is wearing. ugly white top and the skirt looks so weird, I like the combination between the red and white but the cut for both the skirt and the top. and why she is wearing navy blue shoes and the black purse. :eek::eek:

Somebody explained that she wanted to wear the British flag's colours for the Queen's Jubilee, but there's no black in it:biggrin: If she had chosen a navy purse like her shoes it would be better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheikah deena
She Looks Nice , But I Donít Like her Outfit , Colours Combination is good , But Why Blue Shoes :ermm: itís Not Suitable at all with the outfit , and agree with you xavi83 indeed she looks short , Unsuccessful Choice , Thankís For Posting Artemisia :flowers:

Herself she doesn't look short, you can see in the pic with Camilla that she's taller, but her legs look short and there's something weird with her body's proportions, her lower part in shorter than the upper one. Today's fashion choices encreased that, and I think it explains why she wears often belts on her clothes often, that's because they create a visual effect to correct that.

LipGloss 05-19-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephora (Post 1414580)
Herself she doesn't look short, you can see in the pic with Camilla that she's taller, but her legs look short and there's something weird with her body's proportions, her lower part in shorter than the upper one. Today's fashion choices encreased that, and I think it explains why she wears often belts on her clothes often, that's because they create a visual effect to correct that.

;) True to that!, Also the skirt is much darker than her top and the skirt length itself helped with that!
The bag is awesome, just not with this outfit!

Rossina 05-19-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1414450)
For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.

Totally agree with you dazz:smile:

It`s designed by Krikor Jabotian from Lebanon ... here you can find more similar tops & dresses.

Artemisia 05-19-2012 11:56 AM

That top is absolutely dreadful. I can't even decide what I dislike most - the material or the shoulder detail.

monic 05-19-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1414450)
For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.

I agree as well. While the red skirt is just eye-catching, the weird "element" on her shoulder looks awful.

What is it???

:eek::eek::eek:

LipGloss 05-19-2012 12:15 PM

:eek: Oh now that I've seen the close up of the top I'm speechless,
looks like it's made of gauze or something!
a piece of gauze that 2 cats had a fight on it!
It is very random! and not a good random!
Such a polished skirt must have a polished top!

sheikah deena 05-19-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1414487)
I donīt like her skirt.

Detail of her Lanvin purse and shoes
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I Think Her Shoes Is Nice & The Purse Too , But Not Suitable With the Outfit , Lanvin always have Nice Collections , Thanx For Posting Salma :flowers:

4Pam 05-19-2012 02:07 PM

I like that she's dressed in Britain's colors which is appropriate considering the occasion. Not a fan of the top but I love everything else.

Humera 05-19-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rossina (Post 1414632)
Totally agree with you dazz:smile:

It`s designed by Krikor Jabotian from Lebanon ... here you can find more similar tops & dresses.

Thanks for the info., hadn't heard of this designer before.
He has added a whole album of Rania from yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0735684&type=3

His creations are certainly unique, this one reminds me of a jellyfish!
I personally am not against the shoulder embellishment but perhaps for some people it competes for attention with the red skirt. Maybe the outfit should've been all white so that the shoulder could remain the focal point. I, however, love the combination of red and white. QR doesn't go the matchy-matchy route too often and maybe that's the problem. The accessories at least needed to match some element of the outfit.

salma 05-19-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monic (Post 1414640)
I agree as well. While the red skirt is just eye-catching, the weird "element" on her shoulder looks awful.

:eek::eek::eek:

Close up:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Grandduchess24 05-19-2012 10:31 PM

Queen rania looks nice, the outfit was getting somewhere but that huge flower on her shoulder us like the main piece of the outfit.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises