The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-marys-eveningwear-part-9-january-2012-may-2012-a-32386.html)

Madame Royale 02-03-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danish girl (Post 1366732)
Now that is a great look.

It was a lovely appearance. I quite agree.

davis 02-05-2012 09:53 AM

I don't know if this has been posten before...

But after all the official parties around The Queen's 40 years of reign her closest friends celebrated her with a private party in 'Hofteateret' near Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen.

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary also attended.

I read it in Billedbladet but I don't know what the date was other than it was after all the official festivities were over.

Crown Princess Mary wore a beautiful brown fur, earrings from Georg Jensen and a clutch from Bottega Vaneta.

To se pictures go to this blog: Royal Outfits: January, 21: Private Party

dazzling 02-05-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davis (Post 1367275)
I don't know if this has been posten before...

But after all the official parties around The Queen's 40 years of reign her closest friends celebrated her with a private party in 'Hofteateret' near Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen.

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary also attended.

I read it in Billedbladet but I don't know what the date was other than it was after all the official festivities were over.

Crown Princess Mary wore a beautiful brown fur, earrings from Georg Jensen and a clutch from Bottega Vaneta.

To se pictures go to this blog: Royal Outfits: January, 21: Private Party

That is a beautiful coat. I also like the red lipstick o Mary, it suits her and its a different look.

IloveCP 02-05-2012 08:26 PM

Not a fan of the coat.Though I love the lipstick.

Baroness of Books 02-05-2012 08:29 PM

:previous:Agree about the coat, and the lipstick is divine. Mary looks good in a strong color.

Lakshmi 02-05-2012 09:44 PM

Mary's recent outfit makes me scream: NO! She can do much better, she is a really well dressed royal most of the time. This golden jacket is horrible and combined with a sash looks just bad. I wish I could see more details of her white evening gown.

sheikah deena 02-05-2012 09:51 PM

very Nice Pictures Princess Mary look wonderful I Like the coat :flowers:

fandesacs2003 02-06-2012 01:22 AM

Mary is divine. The coat is nice but I m against fur. I ve noticed that the whole DRF does not show any sensgtivity on wearing real fur! They use and abuse...
Mary likes Bottega. She often has Bottega clutches (or is the same...)

Madame Royale 02-06-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

They use and abuse...
And look divine every step of the way!

Lakshmi 02-06-2012 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 (Post 1367577)
Mary is divine. The coat is nice but I m against fur. I ve noticed that the whole DRF does not show any sensgtivity on wearing real fur! They use and abuse...
Mary likes Bottega. She often has Bottega clutches (or is the same...)

I like fur but I'm not sure if I like the style of this coat. I love Mary's earrings though. :smile:

Patra 02-06-2012 04:43 AM

Oh I too looke CP Mary's coat, it's so elegant!

ashelen 02-06-2012 11:40 AM

wish we could see photosofhow she was dress in her bday party!!!!!

rubies 02-06-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashelen (Post 1367685)
wish we could see photosofhow she was dress in her bday party!!!!!

I know, I wish too!!

iceflower 03-16-2012 06:10 AM

.


Crown Princess Mary at a dinner in connection with the 50-year anniversary of DANIDA
yesterday, March 15, wearing a combination of black and red with a strong flower print.
I like it better from a distance, with a closer look the print is a bit too strong for my taste.



** Full view ** Upper part **

Daisiesforever 03-16-2012 06:38 AM

I agree Iceflower. The red floral print on the black is a bit strong but Mary does seem to pull it off here. In fact she looks lovely.

Duke of Marmalade 03-16-2012 06:50 AM

I agree about the print, I find the white flashs irritating. At first I thought it was some plastic material.

The pumps look too high & tight, almost painful.

LipGloss 03-16-2012 09:02 AM

Just looking at the outfit is painful,
the shirt and the killer shoe ouch !

biboquinhas 03-16-2012 09:09 AM

The plastic is too strong..sometimes Mary can be accused of beeing a fashion addicted...sometimes she could be a bit more low profile and still be beautiful...she is not a model, she is not a celebrity...she works for her country...

Dierna23 03-16-2012 09:09 AM

I agree with the previous observations as well - the pattern of the top is not very pretty and looks better from afar. Other than that red and black is a good combo, always. Those are killer heels indeed, but they have a nice shape. The bottega veneta clutch is a nice classic. Not fond of her hair color here.

Daria_S 03-16-2012 10:16 AM

Ouch :eek:. That print is too much. I'm not liking the outfit at all. The shoes make my feet hurt, and I'm not even wearing them.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises