The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah's Brothers (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/)
-   -   3rd Baby Girl for Hashem & Fahdah: Princess Fatimah Al-Alia, November 5, 2011 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f155/3rd-baby-girl-for-hashem-and-fahdah-princess-fatimah-al-alia-november-5-2011-a-32097.html)

Burzg 11-06-2011 08:49 AM

3rd Baby Girl for Hashem & Fahdah: Princess Fatimah Al-Alia, November 5, 2011
 
Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah , Yesterday ; Saturday , November 5 2011 , they gave birth for baby girl 3 "Fatimah al - Alia" prince hashem & princess fahdah love compound names :whistling:

here article :tongue: :flowers:

Congratulations for Princes :flowers: :hug:

Statement to the Royal Court announced the birth of Princess Fatima Al-Alia bint Al Hashim


Google Google Translate

sara fathi 11-06-2011 08:52 AM

Congratulation 4 both parents
nice family 3 girls yay

Biri 11-06-2011 09:22 AM

Mabrook!:baby:
Already when photos from Rashid and Zeina's wedding were released, there were speculations about Fahdah's pregnancy. I waited for confirmation.

Queen Noor has now four granddaughters!
And Hashim is an only man in his little family!

sana 11-06-2011 09:33 AM

Congratulations
I expect that Hashem loves the names of two parts



I expected she was pregnant at the wedding of Rashid

antonieta 11-06-2011 09:45 AM

Congratulations to the family!

Rhys82192 11-06-2011 09:55 AM

Congratulations!!!

MagMil 11-06-2011 10:16 AM

Congratulations to the family ♪♫♫♪ :flowers:

blauerengel 11-06-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burzg (Post 1334470)
Princess Fatimah Al-Alia bint Al- Hashem Birth :flowers:

is 3rd Daughter for Prince Hashem of Jordan & Princess Fahdah Hashem :tongue:


Article

Shes scorpio,Fatima was born on the same day like Vivien Leigh (English actress),Tilda Swinton (Anglo-Scots actress),Paul Wittgenstein (Austrian musician).....and many others,I think she is in good company with these artists,writers and other people :smile:

Burzg 11-06-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biri (Post 1334504)
A sister for Haalah (6-4-2007) & Rayet al-Noor (4-7-2008)

i knew from begin the prince rahsed weding she preganant & i know that prince hashem will have baby this year , only feel

Biri 11-06-2011 11:35 AM

And the second name was probably chosen to honour the little one's oldest auntie; nice gesture.

Rossina 11-06-2011 11:39 AM

Congratulations :smile:

Rossina 11-06-2011 12:13 PM

Queen Noor`s twitter
Quote:

Happy happy family news- thank God for our latest miraculous blessing

life84 11-06-2011 12:35 PM

Congratulations, but honestly I could not understand the name, weird name :S

Rossina 11-06-2011 01:28 PM

Seems that Prince Hashem really loves compound names ... I like the name .

blauerengel 11-06-2011 01:43 PM

Both Fatima and Alia are very beautiful,special names for a girl-the only issue is linguistic-its better to avoid more vowel sounds come together like in Fatima al Alia, (the collision of the As)...but I believe that later she will be called by the first name,because always pronouncing the whole would take up too much time.In the end she will probably be just "Fatima" or get a nickname from her family/friends when she gets older...
I am sure the chosen names have a personal meaning to the parents and they are both pretty:-)

Burzg 11-07-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blauerengel (Post 1334547)
Both Fatima and Alia are very beautiful,special names for a girl-the only issue is linguistic-its better to avoid more vowel sounds come together like in Fatima al Alia, (the collision of the As)...but I believe that later she will be called by the first name,because always pronouncing the whole would take up too much time.In the end she will probably be just "Fatima" or get a nickname from her family/friends when she gets older...
I am sure the chosen names have a personal meaning to the parents and they are both pretty:-)

the princes are too much in religion so they maybe name her for "Fatimah" prophet mohammad daughter "fatimah al zahra" & "Alia" for his big sister princess "alia" & because he love princess alia veyr much she help thme in too much things ;)
mybae "fatimah al alia-" mean "fatimah in high place or position or value" :whistling:

NoorMeansLight 11-07-2011 11:26 AM

What a pleasant surprise, Fahdah was pregnant indeed! And a 3rd girl sounds wonderful, may she always be blessed! :flowers:

Blue_ 11-07-2011 11:37 AM

Greet!!! Congratulations!!!

blauerengel 11-07-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burzg (Post 1334709)
the princes are too much in religion so they maybe name her for "Fatimah" prophet mohammad daughter "fatimah al zahra" & "Alia" for his big sister princess "alia" & because he love princess alia veyr much she help thme in too much things ;)
mybae "fatimah al alia-" mean "fatimah in high place or position or value" :whistling:

Yes,I am sure he is deeply religious so he may have named her after Fatima al Zhara:flowers: (In Europe it is tradition to name children after relatives or saints,but nowadays a lot of young parents choose names for their sound or because they are fashionable. But I prefer names that hold a deeper meaning!)

Burzg 11-07-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blauerengel (Post 1334871)
Yes,I am sure he is deeply religious so he may have named her after Fatima al Zhara:flowers: (In Europe it is tradition to name children after relatives or saints,but nowadays a lot of young parents choose names for their sound or because they are fashionable. But I prefer names that hold a deeper meaning!)

yes , i love names have meaning like Jesus for prophet jesus ( is like they honour the person) right ?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises