The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Where in the Forums do you visit first? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/where-in-the-forums-do-you-visit-first-31860.html)

Elly C 09-10-2011 10:26 AM

Where in the Forums do you visit first?

When you first check in to the Royal Forums which threads do you like to visit first? ( the moderators might be interested in this bit of research too!)
Personally I go to the jewels & fashion pages. The Monaco forums come next with a quick peep to see if there are some new current events or pics of Grace.

Princess Luna 09-10-2011 12:15 PM

It depends if it have happen anything special, like a wedding...baptism....But normally i visit the Danish and British thread first:smile:

Mirabel 09-10-2011 12:17 PM

1. British 2. Danish 3. Japanese I like some forums like jewels and palaces, but I'm not very interested in the rest.

An Ard Ri 09-10-2011 12:35 PM

Spainish,Monaco & Dutch sections.

Duke of Marmalade 09-10-2011 12:43 PM

I usually go to the portal in order to see the updated threads since my last log-in and take it from there, what I find interesting I look into.

LadyFinn 09-10-2011 12:45 PM

I go first to the Swedish forum, then Spanish and then to General Royal Discussion.

American Dane 09-10-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1314867)
I usually go to the portal in order to see the updated threads since my last log-in and take it from there, what I find interesting I look into.

:previous: Same and then I usually move on to the Danish or Dutch forums :flowers:

nascarlucy 09-10-2011 01:48 PM

Usually I first go to the New posts and then if I'm interested in the topic will go into it and read what's been said. Sometimes I will comment, other times I will not. Sometimes I go to membership discussion or I go into my own stats and see what I've written earlier and see if anyone else has commented on it.

RubyPrincess168 09-10-2011 02:44 PM

I go to New Posts and click on topics that interest me (usually jewelry) or topics pertaining to certain events (weddings, balls(

Tilla 09-10-2011 03:37 PM

I first jump on a new poll, if there is one.

JulieS 09-10-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilla (Post 1314931)
I first jump on a new poll, if there is one.

Me too. I LOVE the polls ! ;)

Daria_S 09-10-2011 05:58 PM

I just go down the list of forums/topics and see what's updated. Then I read what I'm interested in.

MagMil 09-11-2011 03:12 AM

First Resent Discussion and after British,Dutch,Swedish,Monaco Forums , Fashion and Jewelry, Chit Chat .... and I read what I'm interested in :smile:

Jacknch 09-11-2011 06:25 AM

Portal first then I usually check out ceremony and protocol for signatures and monograms then I check out the Danish and Japanese threads then finally stuff on the news thread!

Smush 09-11-2011 06:42 AM

First of all I search for new posts. Then I read everything about Princess Charlene of Monaco and all of the Princely Family.
After that I look around for interesting posts of Diana, Princess of Wales and her sons!

Rhys82192 09-11-2011 08:25 AM

I always visit the Jordanian Royals thread, then the British, Belgian, Monegasque and Luxembourgish Royals threads.

farah 09-11-2011 03:16 PM

Lumutqueen 09-11-2011 03:18 PM

Lately i've been a 'new posts' clicker, but usually I'm British, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium then new posts.

AnnaNotherThing 09-11-2011 11:09 PM

I go to the Danish Forums, only read about M&F
then I go to fashion forums, have been reading about Mary mostly, Marie and Victoria because they are pregnant, and to a lesser extent Letizia because everyone gives her a hard time...and when Duchess kate becomes pregnant I will read about her too...
then I might visit Marie and Joachim's forums and even Victoria and Daniels...
then I just check out some current threads of families/people that interest me and my interest in royals is very limited...

My interest is primarily in what the royal women are wearing and after that what these royal women are naming their children...So it's down to clothes and names ;)

HereditaryPrincess 02-02-2013 05:52 PM

Sorry for finding an old thread, my apologies!

Here's what I visit:

1. After I first log in, I visit the new threads so I'm up to date with royal news. I tend to spend a fair amount of time reading what I'm interested in and often skim the threads that I'm not so interested in. When it was a rainy day on one of my holidays this year I managed to read all of the thread entitled 'the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant!' on my iPod, that's were I tend to do most of my browsing nowadays. :biggrin:

2. Secondly, I often visit the 'Royal Chit Chat' sub forum.

3. Thirdly I visit the British Royal Family sub forum.

4. Then, I often visit the 'Birthday and anniversary wishes' threads to see if there are any upcoming, current or belated royal birthdays.

I also visit the member introductions as I like to welcome newcomers. I've also noticed recently that I'm a frequent poster on the 'Family resemblance' and 'Cute Royal Children 2' threads. In the past couple of weeks I've also noticed that I've become more interested in the current events threads and the European Royal's fashion and style threads- and I'm not really into fashion!