The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions and Updates (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Hello from DuchessKristin85 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/hello-from-duchesskristin85-31838.html)

DuchessKristin85 09-05-2011 07:23 PM

Hello from DuchessKristin85
 
Hello everyone, my name is Kristin. I am 26 years old from the USA. I have loved the British Royal family for years. My favorite members are; Princess Diana, Prince William, Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. I love to read, write, shop, hangout with family, my boyfriend and friends, watch movies and listen to music.

JulieS 09-05-2011 07:50 PM

Welcome ! :flowers:

Daria_S 09-05-2011 08:55 PM

Hi Kristin and :welcome:. Like you, I'm a huge supporter of the House of Windsor. Enjoy your time here. There's a great deal of very interesting information and very nice people.

Rhys82192 09-05-2011 09:25 PM

Hello and :welcome: :flowers:

EchoLynn 09-05-2011 09:32 PM

Welcome! ;) Feel free make yourself at home like the rest of us... ;)

roseroyal 09-05-2011 10:34 PM

Welcome! Princess Di is at the top of my list of favorite royals too...

Burzg 09-06-2011 12:50 AM

Helo Kristin :flowers: :welcome:

An Ard Ri 09-06-2011 05:25 AM

Hello & Welcome DuchessKristin85 :flowers:

Duchess of Darwin 09-06-2011 06:41 AM

Welcome to the forums :wave:

Baroness of Books 09-06-2011 09:34 AM

:flowers: Hi, and welcome to this great site! I, too, am an avid follower of the House of Windsor and I'm sure I'll see you on a lot of the threads pertaining to them. Enjoy your time here.

Princess Luna 09-06-2011 01:03 PM

Hello Kristin :flowers:

DuchessKristin85 09-06-2011 01:09 PM

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I haven't had a chance to look around yet, I'm actually going to do that now. What are some of your favorite Royals?

roseroyal 09-06-2011 01:21 PM

Princess Di, QE2, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

DuchessKristin85 09-06-2011 01:29 PM

I have been a fan of Di, William and Harry for years and now I huge fan of Kate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roseroyal (Post 1313174)
Princess Di, QE2, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.


Daria_S 09-06-2011 01:41 PM

From the House of Windsor:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex (and children)
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II

From the Rest of Europe:
Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark (and children)
Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Prince Daniel of Sweden
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of Holland (and his wife Maxima) and children

DuchessKristin85 09-06-2011 01:47 PM

I see your from New York.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria_S (Post 1313185)
From the House of Windsor:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Earl and Countess of Wessex (and children)
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II

From the Rest of Europe:
Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark (and children)
Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Prince Daniel of Sweden
Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of Holland (and his wife Maxima) and children


Daria_S 09-06-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuchessKristin85 (Post 1313188)
I see your from New York.

Yep :lol:. I really love the quotes in your signature, especially the one by Harry. It reflects his passion about helping others. William's choice to be called simply 'William' is great (though I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky to meet him, I'll probably forget about that and stutter out something like 'It's an honor to meet you, Your Royal...errrr...Sir...errrr...William', and look like a complete fool). It shows he wants people to see him, not his royal background.

DuchessKristin85 09-06-2011 02:03 PM

Thank you it took me what seemed like forever to pick these. I loved every quote I came across. ROTF, at least your open your mouth. I'll probably just stare with my mouth wide open.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria_S (Post 1313193)
Yep :lol:. I really love the quotes in your signature, especially the one by Harry. It reflects his passion about helping others. William's choice to be called simply 'William' is great (though I can tell you that if I'm ever lucky to meet him, I'll probably forget about that and stutter out something like 'It's an honor to meet you, Your Royal...errrr...Sir...errrr...William', and look like a complete fool). It shows he wants people to see him, not his royal background.


Daria_S 09-06-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuchessKristin85 (Post 1313202)
Thank you it took me what seemed like forever to pick these. I loved every quote I came across. ROTF, at least your open your mouth. I'll probably just stare with my mouth wide open.

That's better than my version :biggrin:. My favorite Wills quote is in my signature. Sums him up perfectly.

DuchessKristin85 09-06-2011 02:12 PM

Yeah it does. I was gonna use that till I came across the one I am using. I love to listen to him talk. I could listen to him all day, he just reminds me so much of Diana when he talks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria_S (Post 1313207)
That's better than my version :biggrin:. My favorite Wills quote is in my signature. Sums him up perfectly.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises