The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Jordan (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/)
-   -   Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/prince-rashid-and-princess-zeina-current-events-1-a-31581.html)

Humera 07-23-2011 11:37 PM

Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1

Welcome to the first current events thread for Prince Rashid bin Hassan and his wife Princess Zeina.

The previous thread for the Prince's current events can be found here:
Prince Rashid: Current Events 1

Please note the following before posting:
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
For more information, visit the Forums' Rules and Member FAQs

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

life84 08-05-2011 07:30 PM

does anyone know where prince rashid and his wife will go for their honeymoon ??

Burzg 08-06-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life84 (Post 1298687)
does anyone know where prince rashid and his wife will go for their honeymoon ??

i think they not go honeymoon

salma 01-13-2012 05:32 AM

Prince Rashid and his fiancee Zeina during polo match. July 5, 2011

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

life84 02-15-2012 06:04 PM

Rashid with Abdulla :D

Untitled Album | Facebook

life84 02-15-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1357954)
Prince Rashid and his fiancee Zeina during polo match. July 5, 2011

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Great picture for both of them, Zeina is beautiful and she has a beautiful eyes and smile. :flowers:

ironical 02-16-2012 12:55 AM

I'm very sorry, but the Princess is so beautiful and charming but the Prince is emmm... so unimpressive :ermm:
Maybe he's very kind and affectionate man....
Love is blind :biggrin:

Burzg 03-05-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life84 (Post 1370950)
Great picture for both of them, Zeina is beautiful and she has a beautiful eyes and smile. :flowers:

yes they very nice . I think the picture repeated because I post it here from long time :D
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0-a-28073.html

Post #152

salma 10-11-2012 02:05 PM

Prince Rashid and Zeina will attend the Prince Guillaume´s wedding in Luxembourg on October 20.

soraya 10-11-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1470406)
Prince Rashid and Zeina will attend the Prince Guillaume´s wedding in Luxembourg on October 20.

That's a good news.Nice to see minor jordanian royals attendings foreign royal weddings.
Princess Zeina doesn't seem to have many public duties

Princess Mahala 10-12-2012 02:10 AM

yes nice they will be out but prince hassans family always seems more closer to european royal familys so this not too surprising i wonder they will be the only from jrf?

Burzg 10-13-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma (Post 1470406)

Beautiful to see them in an event together, Thanks.

salma 10-13-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Mahala (Post 1470636)
yes nice they will be out but prince hassans family always seems more closer to european royal familys so this not too surprising i wonder they will be the only from jrf?

Sarvath, Hassan, Rashid and Zeina. Four members is well.

shrifia 10-13-2012 07:07 PM

looking forward to see Princess Zeina at the wedding she don't have any public duties yet?

Burzg 01-17-2013 05:56 AM

Princess Zeina`s Bio on Prince Hassan's website:

HRH Princess Zeina | Prince Hassan bin Talal

christythedreamer 05-16-2013 09:28 AM

They are so cute but forgive me for saying this, they look like "beauty and the beast" lol :) Anyway, I think I first saw Zeina back in 2008 Bejing Olympics Ceremony... She was so beautiful and I didn't expect that she would become a princess 2 years after!

By the way, anyone knows how the two met?

Cassy 05-16-2013 11:47 AM

i've seen her too, back when she was a gawkier girl and hadn't yet grown into her looks. i think some beautification was done before the marriage, though it wasn't necessary.

the rumors in jordan are that it took quite a few attempts to find a bride for rashid. apparently there were polite declines before zeina agreed to the arrangement. it's not just that he's not handsome.

LipGloss 05-19-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christythedreamer (Post 1552307)
They are so cute but forgive me for saying this, they look like "beauty and the beast" lol :)

Have you seen him in a video? seeing him in motion completely changed my mind about his looks, he just doesn't photograph well. But Zeina is a beauty indeed !! :)

kitty17 05-22-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassy (Post 1552338)
i've seen her too, back when she was a gawkier girl and hadn't yet grown into her looks. i think some beautification was done before the marriage, though it wasn't necessary.

the rumors in jordan are that it took quite a few attempts to find a bride for rashid. apparently there were polite declines before zeina agreed to the arrangement. it's not just that he's not handsome.

Interesting, does he have a bad temper or something?

christythedreamer 05-24-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LipGloss (Post 1553269)

Have you seen him in a video? seeing him in motion completely changed my mind about his looks, he just doesn't photograph well. But Zeina is a beauty indeed !! :)

No but I think he looks alright in these recent pictures. My "beauty and the beast" comment was referring to their wedding day actually--that bald (?) spot of his hair was disturbing lol. :)